[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Vent thread, secrets, write a letter to someone, get it off your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: images.jpg (10KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 258x195px
Vent thread, secrets, write a letter to someone, get it off your chest.

Come release those inner feelings.
>>
>>24858083
I'll go first.
I want to block my disgusting friend on all media possible, but can't due to watching her pet while she stays across the states. Each day I grow more and more annoyed of them and how much of a whore they. A life ruining whore. I don't care about how many men you use, how many daddies are in your pocket or how you got "molested". It's either all a lie or you're just that fucking stupid. I should have never said yes.
>>
Hello. As you can clearly tell, ive gotta vent. Call me Riku-chan.
So, ive got a little story to tell. Letting this fucking shit off my shoulders. Gonna make it a greentext, to hopefully make this somewhat enjoyable to read. Let me know if i should continue here, or just do it over kik to you guys.
>be me
>join best friends new circle of friends (the old one was... not the best. To say the least.)
>become friends with a tall ginger (Lets call him Flamehead)
>Flamehead and i become almost more of bros than original best friend.
>group splits in half due to my best friend dumping his cheating ex.
>Flamehead and a couple of his friends now hate my best friend.
>FuckDammit.pdf
>He understands im his best friend, and remains friends with me, after me trying to explain myself, nervously.
>still remains my great friend, and later becomes new best friend, due to unforseen (and unmentionable) circumstances.
Con't?
>>
File: IMG_0936.jpg (123KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0936.jpg
123KB, 1280x719px
Fuck it. Continuing.
> We hang out, talk about tv, vidya, chicks, etc.
> He tells me that he has this hella fine latina chick, 9/10.
Pic related, his girl looks a bit like the girl on right.
> Meets her, and she is what he said she is, but kind of a cunt.
> ObviousBreakUp.gif
> Comforts bro, but remains on good terms with her, because i dont really have many friends since the group split besides flamehead, old bro, and a couple of others.
> After comforting him, he tells me that he has a new girl that he wants to go for, but is too afraid to.
> I tell him ive got his back, and asks what i can do
> He asks me to play Middle-man. See if she likes him, and convince her to go for him.
> Takes 2 Months, and within the first week, i see why he likes her. Shes 10/10 in my eyes. Somewhat short, wears glasses, absolutely goddess.
> Body fucking amazing, but i know what i have to do.
> PrideSwallowed.jpg
> Tells her that he fell for her, and asks if she likes him
> Tells me she is surprised i didnt try, but she says she liked him too, so shes glad it worked out.
> Died a little, but knew i was helping a bro, and i could always find a girl just as good if i tried (AKA, i was deluding myself for his benefit)

Tell me if yall give up. Will continue, otherwise.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170123-213701.jpg (872KB, 1438x1570px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170123-213701.jpg
872KB, 1438x1570px
It just gets worse as it goes, btw. So read at your own discretion.
> find out that she lives nearby, and that we can all hang at my place if we felt like it.
> of course, thats exactly what we did. Sometimes with Flamehead, sometimes without.
> mostly played cards against humanity. She brought the cards, i cooked, and flamehead made jokes. Originally intended on inviting old friend (bbw stoner, but still solid 8/10 from the original circle of friends. One of the few who was cool with us, but she also hated old bro) to hang too, but she was typically busy. So we hung alone.
> after a while, it was a weekly thing for them to come over, have some lunch, and us to relax by my place.
> A month or two passes, and me and flamehead talk about wins from our exes. His girl is there cracking up about how she gave him more, in less time.
> Im a bit jealous about it, but i brag about my exes to cover that.
> His girl jokingly grabs my phone and decides to rumage through my pics, to prove my story.
> "Sorry, but you Aint gonna find shit, cause i hid it all in my private section"
>MFW i forgot to lock it after last fap session.
> "HOLY SHIT, ANON. HOW DO YOU HAVE SO MANY PICS FROM 2 GIRLS.
> "Not so fucking loud. Dont want the entire neighborhood asking about my-"
> "And a nigger too!?"
> FuckingDead.gif
> Explain relationships, and how they ended. They both understand why i kept the pics.
> before they go, Flamehead nudges me.
> "Hey, anon. Mind sending me some of the vids and pics? I wanna try and spice it up with her if i can."
> Put it all in a db link, and sent it to him, and they leave.
Will continue shortly.
>>
File: received_1633397723644993.gif (1MB, 245x180px) Image search: [Google]
received_1633397723644993.gif
1MB, 245x180px
Decent into madness. Here we go.
> 2 days later, i get a call from him, Hysterically laughing.
> "Anon... Your dick... Its smaller than mine"
> Im confused but more annoyed at bravado, than anything.
> "Flamehead, what are you talking about."
> He found the video of me having skype sex with my white ex, and he was cracking up about it to his girlfriend. That i used to like. And i got for him
> To clarify, im 6.5, and hes (from what she said) 8.
> MFW, this.
> After 3 weeks of him nonstop bringing it up, i knew i had to get revenge.
> Asked his girl to help me conspire, and she did.
> Our plan was that next time they came over, id get really touchy-feely. Nothing too much. Mostly just me rubbing up on her arm, and playfully putting my arm around her. Nothing even close to romantic.
> Plan works, he gets pissed.
> Tells me to knock it off, and i tell him to stop making fun of it.
> He says no, and tells me to stop before he beats my ass.
> YouFuckingWot.webm
> Tell him to get the fuck out, and that he was being an asshole.
> His Girlfriend calls me later that day, and apologizes for what he did, and says she will handle it.
> Next week, she comes alone.
> Still together, but he refuses to come over. She says that she tried to help, but it didnt work.
> Explained how fucking stupid this was, and how i trusted him more than my own family.
> Inquires about my family, and i explain. She feels sympathy, and lets me know she has my back.
> She leaves, but says she cant come over next week, due to family coming, so she decided to leave the cards with me, in case he came over to fix things.
> Thanked her profusely as she left, and decided to think up an apology beforehand.
Next one things hit rock bottom, and youll see why im venting so much.
>>
>tfw mom deceased since 11
>tfw have abusive dad who'd hit me until I was 19
>he expects me to kiss his ass because he pays for my stuff
>I try to be respectful, but keep my distance
>Kicks me out of the house after Thanksgiving because I dont want to cut my hair
>Refuses to pay for my tuition (a semester before graduation), called me a faggot and told me to kill myself
>I have no way to further my education, am broke amd homeless, and have to move out of my college apartment

I really don't know anymore. I did everything right.

Kind of feel like killing myself, but I'd feel guilty about leaving my gf.
>>
I'm not a vegan, I don't have money, I don't give a shit about how your parents perceived our relationship & I won't be your emotional pincushion any more. If you want to fuck occasionally, I'm happy to. I will not let you use sex as a precursor to emotional abuse again, though. If you start crying, I'm leaving.

Bye, Sam, I loved you.
>>
File: 20161117_113733.png (2MB, 1440x1925px) Image search: [Google]
20161117_113733.png
2MB, 1440x1925px
Here comes the kicker.
> Flamehead comes to the porch of my house. Looks pissed as shit, but i do my best to explain.
> Says that she told him what i planned, and that she told me that she wasnt okay with it, but didnt feel like stopping me.
> MFW he bought that
> Betrayal.iso
> I ask him to leave, kindly.
> Threatens to fight me on my front porch, but i tell him that i have a knife on me (Lies.), and he backs off.
> a week later, BBW chick that i mentioned earlier posts on her snapchat about fake people.
> i agree and tell her the story.
> She says that she knew about it, and that she was gonna blackmail me if i didnt stop what i was doing.
> Told her that i lied about the knife, and that i was just too hurt to fight.
> She tells me that it wasnt that, but that i need to stop selling my exes pics, and that she had her nudes sold. Threatens to file charges, and ruin my life.
> Confusion.dmg
>MFW, This too.
> Ask her who told her this bullshit, she says she wont tell me.
> Already know who, though. Just wanted to confirm.
> told her id get her proof later. For now, i had to handle something.
That Happened 4 days ago, and shes still waiting.
> Message his girlfriend about this entire thing. She says that she told me what he said to me, and that she had no idea about anyone saying that i sold.
> pissed as fuck, but i decide to go with it. I need to find a plan to fix this, and shes gonna be my ticket out.
> Ask her to tell me if anything else happens. She agrees, and hangs up.
>>
File: d99.png (317KB, 624x424px) Image search: [Google]
d99.png
317KB, 624x424px
Final Chapter of this Nightmare. Here we go.
> MEANWHILE, old bro got a new girlfriend (who they also hated) and me and him talk about stupid shit thats been going down.
> Told him this story, and him and his girlfriend have been the only two people defending me ever since. Despite his girlfriend previously hating ne, she put it aside for this.
> No time to feel the good feels, though; cause theyve been spreading the shit.
> Most of my neighborhood hates me, or is trying to not get involved.
>All i have left, is old bro, his girlfriend, an asian guy from down the road who didnt believe that i could get enough pussy to sell their nudes, and a chick with aspergers who doesnt care about any of it.
> To this day, im still dealing with the fallout.
>MFW /b/, /soc/, and Kik are my ways of dealing with all this.
Yep. Thats how i lost all but 4 friends, and pretty much died inside. Feels better talking about it, but still hurts
>>
I sometimes wonder if misogynistic posts are serious and not satirical here on this site anymore. I ventured to r9k once and saw just how much they seemed to loathe women. I see the same thing on /v/ ridiculing girls for playing video games when they all suck/get carried by orbiters anyway. I don't know where this vent was going but feelsbad.
>>
>>24858297
Riku-Chan here.
Most of it isnt satirical, sadly.
Mainly cause almost everybody in /v/, /r9k/, and hell... even /b/ are constantly rejected by women, and cant get used to it.
Wizardchan is strangely nice to women, despite being the same, but thats cause they are used to that problem.
Hence, /SOC/. We arent ALL assholes. And while even i might have problems getting women, i can personally say that im not exactly enraged about it.
>>
>>24858297
Some people actually are misogynistic, some are not, who cares.
>>
>>24858297
A good deal of them are ironic shitposting, but then there's the occasional genuine retard and that one underage edgy teenager (like my goddamn little brother) who think everything is unironic and start believing what they see. This is specially true in the cesspools /v/ and /pol/ are
>>
Live in a city where I know two people. Just totaled my truck(not my fault). The company I work for is folding in April. I have job offers back home but I don't want to go back. I'd feel like a failure. I'd almost want to live on the streets here than return home with my head hanging. Also, the one person I can rely on up here is a manipulative piece of shit that just does things so he can call in favors later, however unequal they may be. Turning 30 this year.
>>
The constant negative criticism I got from my mother during childhood has given me a crippling fear of female rejection. It sucks because I've met plenty of girls that have thought I'm a cool guy and at least somewhat attractive but I can never accept their affection because I'm so scared they'll turn on me and break me down the same way my mom did. And I can't even confront my mom about it and try and get closure because she's old and close to dying and I don't wanna put that type of thing on her. But I'm getting better. I've gone from never believing a woman could really like me to delivering that they only like me because I'm available to believing I'm genuinely capable of being liked by a girl. I know I'm only 20 and a lot of guys on this site are doing much worse than me when it comes to experience with girls but I still feel like I'm so far behind. And I know every girl here likes to say experience isn't all that important with girls but I've had plenty of female friends complain to me about not wanting to get with inexperienced guys. Now there's a girl I met at a party through a friend of a friend last weekend, and even though I got her number and made out with her outside of her apartment before she went up with roommate, I still feel like she only liked me because she was little drunk and I'm not sure I can face being a drunk mistake. I'm gonna text her tomorrow and hope I didn't miss my chance.
>>24858297
I used to be pretty big into /r9k/. More so when it was feels and social isolation than "I hate everything especially women and niggers" but I still check in there sometimes. Most of it isn't ironic or satirical. And I can't even say it's confined to the internet because I've met a guy who doesn't even know what 4chan and reddit are but was convinced he was a nice guy even though the only reason he ever wanted to be around a woman was if they would fuck him. And of course they were sluts if they fucked other guys instead. There are a lot of shitty people.
>>
>>24858288
Sorry but this is the dumbest shit I've ever read. The life and lives of 12 year olds.
>>
>>24858402
Eh. No blame there. Its a better response than most of /b/
>>
I've never spoken to any one about this but here it goes.

When i was young i had a ton of OCD-s still have some lingering but nothing major like id walk down the fucking street and just start fucking mumbling to my self like i was insane plus i was molested by my brothers friend when i was 10 he made me wank him off and suck his dick plus my dad beat the ever living shit out of me every fucking day now i try my hardest to be act normal and look normal but i still struggle with making new friends and often get called stupid or weird.Some times i honest to god just think about going to the gun shop to buy the cheapest pistol and 1 round just to end my self but i don't for some odd reason.
>>
You ever send a message and during the last second realize how cringey it sounds? I don't even want to check my inbox.
>>
I'm gonna repost in this thread

I'm in a long term relationship with a woman. We got engaged last year and everything was going great, but it feels like, completely out of nowhere, I've lost all attraction to her and women in general.
I remember the exact point that it happened. We've had a pretty non existent sex life. Completely because of me, I thought I had a low sex drive, but we were fooling around and all of a sudden I was like "why the fuck am I doing this, I'm not enjoying this, this is awful".

I dated some guys when I was a teenager but when my parents found out I was beaten pretty bad. They kept a close eye on me after that. Any inkling of less than the perfect man I got beat again.
My fiancee and I got together a few years after that, we'd been close friends for years at that point. And she liked me so it made sense. We're really compatible people and care about each other a lot. The only thing that was am issue was intimacy.

I don't even know where I'm going with this. But basically I'm a piece of shit that became the love of somebodies life and now I'm going to rip it away
>>
>best friend of nearly 10 years asks me to marry him out of the blue in november
>we've fucked and do almost everything together but have never officially dated, i'm a bit apprehensive for this reason
>he convinces me it's what we should do, it feels right, we've been besties for 10 years, etc, so i say yes
>we decide we're going to elope in private then fuck off to disneyworld for a week the following november, very low-key, very much us
>i tell him lets wait until the new years until we make serious plans
>he goes ahead and gets a lawyer for us anyways, he wants to be prepared
>he gets me all excited, we start talking about how we're going to decorate our place together and our future, we're looking at rings and talking about all the things we want to see at disneyworld, how we're going to pick out a cat together when we get back
>a week into january he tells me it doesn't feel right anymore. just wants to be friends

my heart is crushed. it was all his idea, he got the lawyer and got me all in a frenzy. and now i'm pretending like it doesn't bother me every day because i don't want it to ruin our 10 years of friendship. i feel like a fool.
>>
I'm a virgin and I'm afraid of when I'll lose my virginity because I already last just a bunch of minutes when fapping, so at this point I think it's for the better to be a KHV.
I don't even want to hold hands since I suffer from hyperidrosis I'd probably gross anyone out, due to me being a nervous fuck.
>>
I fucking suck at talking to girls.
Been trying to talk to this one girl at college and keep failing at it.
>>
>>24859160
What the fuck, just talk to her as if she was a man, but tone down your banter.
>>
>>24859165
I try, but it's always awkward.
Doesn't help that she talks awkward to everyone. So it's like double awkward
>>
I'm suspicious that this girl(really close friend) that I also like a lot and have hooked up with a bunch is banging one of our friends. I don't have proof and can just be over thinking it. Should I ask her? Or is that a bad idea. Haven't spoken to her in a few days
>>
just can't wait for the rejection on the 2nd/3rd attempt to have a clear conscience and be done with it, get back to lonely living

fuck this shit, shouldn't have bothered in the first place, but I guess yearly confirmation that I'm not adequate is, in a sense, good

fuck feeling inappropriate and not worthy all over again
>>
File: 1473080528415.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1473080528415.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
Everybody thinks that I'm desperate and motivated to get my car running so that I can get to work easier and do adult things, but really I just want to drive into the woods, get high and read Megahex.
>>
Your depression and unwillingness to find help are destroying our marriage. You say you try, but hide behind your anxiety and avoid putting in any real effort. You take offense to half of what I say, then blow up on me and do everything you can to make me feel every bit as shitty as you do.

I love you, and I know you love me too, but I don't know how much longer I can do this.
>>
It's been a little less than two weeks since we met, and I think I'm going nuts over you. I don't know much about you. At least, not enough that would really justify me feeling this way. Shallow talk in discord and playing video games together are about the breadth of my time with you. It's all but impossible for this to go anywhere even on the off-chance that you can learn to feel the same way, considering the distance between us and our respective life plans keeping us where we are. I'm also still stinging from the last time my heart got broken. I didn't really want to care this much, this soon, but I already do. I feel pathetic for feeling like this in so short a time after meeting you. I don't know what's wrong with me, I've never experienced anything like this before. I'm really sorry.
>>
I miss you so much, why the fuck did we think being fuck buddies for nearly 5 years would be a good idea and we wouldn't have feelings for each other?
Why did I hide my feelings for you? I thought it might stop us from getting hurt if we didn't get too close but now I'm hurting like crazy and all I can think about is how badly we fucked up.
I've not seen you for 2 months and I still think about what an idiot I was for not making you more than a fuck friend almost all day everyday.
Why did you pretend you were happy being fuck friends for all that time when you wanted more?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.