[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NaniMoose checking back in. Recap: >23/m >chubby >7"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1484804354184.jpg (339KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1484804354184.jpg
339KB, 1280x720px
NaniMoose checking back in. Recap:
>23/m
>chubby
>7" dick
>looking to form a harem on kik
If interested message me on kik: NaniMoose
>18+ only
>>
>>24854447
Bump
>>
>>24854447
hey tubby, height and weight?
>>
>>24854705
5'10" and about 280lbs
>>
>>24854748
What the fuck senpai that's my weight at 6'4" and I feel like a flesh blimp that ain't "chubby" my nigga
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

i dont want to join ur harem cause im not into dudes. also a virtual harem isnt really a harem in any way that i can tell. if you are wondering why i am in ur thread its because its more of a joke than my love life. gl tho.
>>
>>24854775
Account for muscle and the fact that different body frames carry weight differently and you've got yourself what's going on here. I'm not saying I'm fit under it all, just saying I'm probably more dense or some shit. Haven't figured it out, but I'm working on it, going to the gym and shit.
>>
>>24854850
Holy shit, dude jeep it going! Become a being of supreme power! Also, thank you!
>>
Bump, also feel free to keep asking questions guys. Maybe if you ask the right questions something might come of this. I don't know what people want to know about me. I really want this to happen.
>>
>>24856540
protip: it won't
>>
>>24854447
I believe in your anon! reach for your dreams!
>>
>>24856616
Don't be a faggot, if you aren't going to participate, fuck off. This isn't soccer, you wont get something for just being there.
>>24856645
Thank you kind anon!
>>
>>24856759
Correction:
Contribute not participate
>>
Also, verifying, not gay or bi
>>
OP here, come on guys lets keep things going. Feel free to ask questions on here or on kik. I will answer what I feel would contribute to my end goal. Also, bump.
>>
>>24857800
how will the interactions work (what are the women expected to do, and what are you expected to do)?

is it like a sugardaddy/babies thing?
>>
>>24857863
As far what I expect, I am expecting to receive nudes whenever she feels like sending or upon request. I will try to keep the women happy, maybe by distributing gifts from time to time. Preferably not to pay anyone
>>
>>24858215
so they get literally nothing out of this and you get everything you want? what a scam.
>>
>>24858215
What would you do in the time between gift distributions? And aren't gifts the same as paying?
>>
>>24858223
If you want to look at it like an ass hurt dumb ass go for it.
>>24858264
Yes, there is very little difference, congratulations you can spot similarities! As for time in between gifts, what else do you think will happen? Nothing would change between gift periods.
>>
>>24858215
>>24858768

how would you try to keep the women happy if gift distribution is kept to a minimum? (since paying is not preferable)

would you send nudes? advice and mentoring? or should the occasional gift suffice?
>>
>>24859458
All of those and just talking in general, listening to how days went, any on going issues, etc and I would provide solutions, counseling and so forth. Glad to see someone finally understands.
>>
>>24854447
And another bump
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.