[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody else is completely hopeless on Tinder? I've used

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 25

File: tinder.jpg (148KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.jpg
148KB, 2000x1000px
Anybody else is completely hopeless on Tinder? I've used the app for a total of 1.2 years pretty much and in all this time I've maybe matched with 15 girls at much. Never actually spoke to a single decent one because the only decent/hot girls that matched me did it on error and unmatched me as soon as I said hi. The only ones who talk were the landwhales.

Oh yeah, landwhales, I just got to the point where I right swipe absolutely EVERYONE just to see if somebody swipes me back, but they never do.

People say "Oh dont worry if you're a guy you gotta be like 10/10 to get matches" but that's bullshit I know a lot of guys who I personally consider to be very ugly and they got no problem getting decent matches on tinder.
I think I'm maybe just not photogenic, don't know why
>>
>>24854415
sorry anon maybe youre just ugly
>>
there are a lot of different things that can help you to get matches, your bio and you pictures are important, at the same time its a blessing because the people you meet on tinder aren't really worth your time. For the most part at least.
>>
>>24854418

Maybe, I've thought about it. Like I really didnt give much thought to it in the past and thought that I was actually rather handsome when I looked myself in the mirror, but then these things happen and I realize maybe I was the only one who thought I was handsome and the rest of the world thinks I'm ugly. Gotta learn how to deal with it.

>>24854420

I honestly don't know what to do anymore, I actually had my female friends custom-make my tinder profile, like having them select my best pics and telling me what to write in the bio and still nothing

>le "tinder people are fucking terrible and not worth it meme xD"

No, they're real people like you and me, everybody has a cool story. I've catfished as a girl on tinder and "met" some pretty cool girls which I really wish I could get to meet in real life
>>
Don't feel bad, Anon. Where do you live? Honestly, unless you live near a large city or college town, Tinder is a pretty helpless effort.
>>
>>24854443

I live in a pretty fucking large city man, there's around 2.3 million people in it, and all cramped up very tightly.
>>
On a related note, how long was it until you got your first matches, anons? Kind of curious since I've been on about 3 days and yet to have a match.
>>
>>24854431
post pics and i'll rate
>>
>>24854476

I got my first match (With a landwhale that actually messaged me) after 2 months.

>>24854479

kek I don't like posting pics on soc m8 I once posted a pic of the girl I was catfishing as and now every once in a while I see a person catfishing as her on rate me threads, things here don't disappear
>>
>>24854499

Jesus, that's harsh man, maybe Tinder just isn't for guys like us.
>>
>>24854508

Yeah, who the fuck knows what wrong with us
>>
>>24854415
I'll tell you right now without even looking a your profile, that your pictures are shit. Maybe they are blurring or something else, but you need to take new ones. Also could be your location if you live in the middle of nowhere.
>>
>>24854415
post your profile so we can help faggot
>>
Try not saying "Hey" don't be fucking boring.
>>
My problem is getting the matches, after that I'm good and have no problem scoring
gonna get a pro to make nice pics of me, hopa that helps
>>
>>24854415
You're ugly, Tom
>>
>>24854415
get fucking high res photos with you doing interesting shit. or at least in a location that isn't your room. you're not going to get any matches with shitty selfies.
>>
>>24854989
I have the opposite problem. I got like 20 matches over the weekend. Of those, only three responded to my initial message, and they didn't go anywhere.

How the hell do you talk women into actually having sex with you?
>>
>>24855060
>I still dont know whats wrong, I think it should be the pictures, but sadly I only have selfies. Dont have a lot of friends so I cant go asking for someone to take me a picture.
That's probably it.

Similar boat here. Thankfully I've got a brother who I can probably ask to help with photos / borrow a camera from (I've only got an iphone 4s, potato camera - I'd replace it, but the thing just won't die).

Photos are core, really. Even if they're selfies, make sure they're high quality selfies, with good lighting, decent camera, etc. Figure out how to take a good photo. Dress decently for those photos. Steal someones pet cat or dog if you don't have one, take a selfie with them too - that's an extra photo. Got a cousin or sibling of a similar age to yourself? Get a photo with them, now you look vaguely social.

I've got fuck all current photos of myself due to being a total recluse for the last ~4 years, but it isn't all hope lost. Just suck up the embarrassment, and ask a family member if you've got them around, to help out.

That's my plan anyway, whenever I reset my account / start anew.
>>
>>24855133
nah you can't
>>
Post your profile?
>>
>>24855133
Yeah, the 4S camera is absolute garbage. Especially the selfie camera. I feel you. I get the vibe that it's even worse too, because I'm assuming on newer phones with larger screens, it'd scale up the photos, so you get this even more pixelated grainy shitshow.

I'm probably just going to borrow a newer phone or camera off someone, - but yeah, camera quality definitely matters, as does lightning. Use anything but your 4S for new photos.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (28KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
28KB, 601x508px
>friend is getting lots of girl with tinder
>"hey bro you gotta try out, I'll help you out"
>he and a girl friend help me pick my pictures
>"you'll see you get tons of match when you join and it dries up after a while, but that's how it's designed don't give up"
>5 days in and no match
>>
File: feelbird.jpg (198KB, 1170x923px) Image search: [Google]
feelbird.jpg
198KB, 1170x923px
>>24855412
>>he and a girl friend help me pick my pictures
that feel when no wingman friend to help me like this
>>
Dude, really, post your profile, we can help you figure out why you are not gettibg matches. I helped a lot of friends, i got a lot of matches to be honest.
>>
File: 20160814_114240.jpg (493KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20160814_114240.jpg
493KB, 1920x1080px
Im having a similar issue. Do you fags think this pic is okay?
>>
>>24855520
no. get an actual fucking person to take it so it doesn't look like you chill in graveyards by yourself. even if you do.
>>
>>24855527

>chill in graveyards.
Where is this coming from? That picture is from a national park. I also don't have people to take pictures of me most of the time

Anyways this is a full body pic
>inb4 creepy graveyard.
Its an abandoned psych ward, a tourist location everybody around here knows and takes pictures at so nobody is gonna be creeped out by it.
>>
File: received_668102553346886.jpg (232KB, 1356x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_668102553346886.jpg
232KB, 1356x2048px
>>24855554

Pic didnt upload
>>
>>24855559
Autistic pose, dont use that on tinder.
>>
>>24855579
Yeah sadly they caught me red handed on that one. I got another one on a non autistic pose but i already tried it and agai 0 likes so im guessing tht one is useless too.
>>
>>24855621
Post it, let me see it so i can help you bro.
>>
>>24855559
As a femanon with a beard/mustache fetish, I think you should change your beard. Like, let it grow out a bit further up your cheeks. This looks borderline neckbeard/amish and isn't a good look on anyone.
And keep it just a teeeny bit shorter.
>>
People say that Tinder success is based on looks, but I'm fairly average, and I don't have a problem.

You have to find your niche, from experience. Find and swipe the girls you KNOW are still using the app (current bio info etc) and ONLY swipe those girls.

If you want to narrow it down even further, try only swiping girls with piercings & tattoos. Chubby girls are a safe bet too, and there's nothing wrong with a bit of chub, especially as you're desperate anyhow.

Matched a chub today, took it almost immediately to Snapchat, and I'm now currently waiting on her housemates to leave so I can go over & bang her.

Persistence, and knowing what to look for are key. Also, use your super like on an alt chub chick, not a hottie. The hottie gets like 8-10 a day, she doesn't care.
>>
>>24855676
Lowering standars (or throwing them out of the window basically) just because its easier...eww.
>>
File: 1439981920271.jpg (182KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439981920271.jpg
182KB, 960x720px
> A year on Tinder
> 15 matches

I recently got 39 this month and I'm picky. What are you doing wrong OP?
>>
File: received_668100236680451.jpg (232KB, 1356x2048px) Image search: [Google]
received_668100236680451.jpg
232KB, 1356x2048px
>>24855631

Its from the same "session" but like I said it yielded no results.

>>24855657
Ahh see these types of comments are very enlightening. Sadly my beard is shit and it only grows partially on my cheeks with some "bald spots". Im actually just going with a stubble now for the reason you mentioned.
>>
>>24855712
Its way better than the other one.

Where do you live? Exactly, so i can try my tinder there.
>>
>>24855691

You wanna get your dick wet or you wanna stay a permavirgin? I'm not marrying these girls.
>>
>>24855749
Im doing the first one without fucking landwhales, landwhalefucker.
>>
File: 1480552057783.jpg (13KB, 196x178px) Image search: [Google]
1480552057783.jpg
13KB, 196x178px
>get a match a few minutes ago
>she sends me a msg right away
>I reply
>get a new message notification on my phone's taskbar
>click it
>sends me to my match list
>she's gone
>>
>>24855676
>People say that Tinder success is based on looks, but I'm fairly average, and I don't have a problem.
It depends a lot on where you live. In a college town full of drunken teenagers you're going to get a lot more luck than you'll get in a rural area where the majority of the population is >40.

Even where you have a decent supply of young women, demographics are important. Basically, the poorer the area the more likely a chick is a be a slut. Harsh, but true. Attractive young professionals are going to be much more likely than the average waitress to expect you to take them out of a couple of dates first before they put out. Ironically having a good job may mean you have a harder time getting hookups on Tinder if it leads to you living in an area where all the young women have high standards and busy career lives. Culture is important too - some areas are just more conservative than others.
>>
>>24855712
I see. Stubble is good then.
Also, have at least one picture where you're smiling (genuinely, not forced) or look like you're having fun (if its a candid photo taken by someone else). When I browse Tinder, even if the guy is really good looking, I right swipe if its all posey/serious pictures. They come off as dull and you wanna hang out with someone fun and happy, even if its just a hookup.
>>
>>24855772
>tfw can't pull off a natural smile for the camera
>>
File: 1435857291081.gif (2MB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
1435857291081.gif
2MB, 250x188px
>>24854415
>tfw 5 matches over 2 years
>not one turned into a date
>>
>>24855777
Haha, well thats why its better to have a candid photo where you're not posing. If someone snaps a picture of you without knowing (at a party or outing with friends/family or whatever).
>>
as a fat guy, should i even bother with using tinder? i ask this because i have had no luck at all with other dating apps
>>
>>24856090
How fat? Are you ugly too? Post a pic.
>>
>in a new city for a few weeks
>swipe right on every here whether they're attractive or not
>mostly match with average/attractive girls, no ugly chicks
Am I... hot?
>>
Man I thought this add was about meeting new people, not a catalog of all the girls not interested in meeting you
>>
I've gotten in shape since the last time a photograph was taken of me, but I'm also a friendless shut-in with no hobbies.

Should I take a shirtless mirror selfie, or what?

I don't live in Florida or anything, I can't just pop off to a beach as a justification for showing off my chest. It's cold and winter and landlocked here.
>>
I genuinely wanna find a fat fuckbuddy because of my nigger instincts.

Where the fuck are they.
>>
Restarted my tinder, and matched with a few fat chicks I wouldn't mind hooking up with. What should I say to them to get it started? The way I usually message usually only leads to dates but I want something more casual
>>
>Joined Tinder, OKC, and POF because all I fucking want is a 5/10 nerdy girl to play video games with
>Everytime I message one on OKC or POF they never even look at my profile
>Whenever I matched on TInder they never respond

What the fuck? I can easily get 7/10 and 8/10 normie girls but I have a fetish for average looking artsy chicks with blue/pink hair and I want someone I can play video games with. Why the fuck don't they ever respond? Anyone else struggle with this? I'm above average attractiveness wise but I'm not nerdy or artsy looking.
>>
>>24856482
>>24856558
Fat chicks are easy to fuck, they're normally desperate. You can literally message them the raunchest shit and they often respond to it. I've only fucked a fat chick once and immediately regretted it though.
>>24856234
That happened to me when I went to New York and Las Vegas. I'm not sure what big city culture is, but I live in Austin and even after months of using Tinder there's almost always girls available and I'm sure there's even more guys. I wouldn't be surprised if girls just open the app and right swipe until they're out of likes, that's what I do. If I don't like a match I unmatch them. I can only get like 25% of my matches to respond though.
>>
>>24856148
5'11, 250lbs

i've heard i'd look great if i lost some weight, but i feel monumentally ugly regardless. also, mobileposting won't let me post a picture and i can't be bothered to fire up my pc just for 15 minutes. plus my pic might break 4chan
>>
>>24856876
No shit you should lose weight. I'm 6'0" and 220 and lately I've been feeling like a massive fat piece of lard. I used to weigh 175 and I looked twice as attractive then and had no issue pulling. I just gave up on my appearance while I was in a relationship I guess. you should still use Tinder because 5/10 pussy is still better than no pussy but work on losing weight and you'll start pulling a lot more and feeling better.

I've lost 10 pounds the past month, and I went up to 230 by drinking heavily everyday with pizza and buffalo wings comprising my dinner most nights coupled with little to no exercise and a sedentary job. If you're at 250 you must be something worse, no offense, but cutting stuff out of your daily diet you know is bad like soda, booze, fast food, and going for a jog every day is worth the pay off and has huge immediate benefits.
>>
So talking to this girl about random bs, but I run into the same problem I usually have. I want a fwb type situation but I never know how to express this. What should I say to her to turn the convo in that direction?
>>
I downloaded while I was 17. Met a few people (they mostly knew my age). Redownloaded know that I'm 18 two days ago and now have 150 matches. Sometimes it's cool being a girl.
>>
Guide to closing on tinder as a guy?
>>
>>24856909
You fucking don't. There's a reason why "So what are we?" is a relationship meme. Just approach this girl they way you want to but be reasonably aggressive, invite her to your apartment and shit. If you manage to fuck her quickly, first or second "date" or whatever, and then continue to casually date her after that.

She'll be hooked on your dick before she starts questioning what kind of relationship you have and as long as she doesn't ask before then you never lied to her so it's not on you.

You can't "make" a girl your fwb by doing something as beta as asking. You fuck her and if she likes your dick and understands you don't want a relationship she'll let you keep fucking her. Calling it a fwb situation it going to make her feel like a whore so don't call attention to it, just casually meet and fuck.
>>
lol I got matches daily during the brief period that I used It and I'm 6/10 at most

What the fuck is wrong with you guys
>>
>>24856926
...Well yeah no shit. You didn't get matches before because those guys didn't want to risk jail time, also does Tinder even let 17 year olds join?

I remember reading that 80% of girls on Tinder have fucked someone via Tinder, but that only applied to about 50% of male users. That basically means girls are all fucking the same guys while guys only get girls if they're attractive enough to literally beat out all the competition.
>>
I used to get a match at least 1 per day but nowadays I get 0.

Only fat chicks ,trans faggots or black girls swipe me.And I still look the same so I dont get it.I used to get normal girls a year ago.
>>
>>24855559
Shave bro. You look like a criminal
>>
>>24855712
Chicks will dig the FLoyd shirt, but be put off by the beard. Shave my nigga
>>
>>24856966
No I used a throwaway Facebook (I don't have one). Had an older age on my profile but would tell guys. Age of consent is 16 so not a lot of them cared.
Those statistics sound pretty decent desu.
>>
>>24856984
decent desu*
>>
lol shieeett
>>
>>24856926
Send screenshot
>>
Shameful self-bump
>>24856907
Seriously, can one of you assholes who fucked a nerd girl tell me your secrets? I can fuck attractive normies just fine but it's nerds I can't pin down for whatever fucking reason.
>>
Need help. Talking to a girl rn about meeting for coffee but she lives like 45 mins away. Worth it? Shes kinda cute but I wouldnt want to drive that far and then nothing happens
>>
>>24856967
Same here, I'd get 4 or 5 pretty girls a week now I'd be lucky to get 1 a month, I even went back to using old pictures I used before but I didn't work. I'm thinking of deleting my account and starting over, problem is there's girls I've swiped left to on my current account that i don't want them to see me if I made another
>>
>>24855698
>What are you doing wrong OP?

Being unattractive. Try it sometime, Chad.

I know your feel OP. I'm 6'4", ok face, but I'm chubby and no friends so no matches, understandably.
>>
>>24857020
No fuck that. If there's that kind of distance you need to be upfront about what your expectations are, maybe snapchat/kik a bit before you meet her.

I used to have a girl an hour away and we drove back and forth to fuck, I thought it was worth it but we tended to stay the night and fucked more than once.
>>
>>24857016
Oh wait, meant to bump
>>24856594
>>
>>24856907
>You should still use Tinder because 5/10 pussy is still better than no pussy.

5/10 pussy seems pretty ambitious for someone who is under 6 foot and 250 pounds, though. At that size I would be surprised if he got any matches at all, and this is speaking from someone who is 280 pounds (6'4" though)
>>
>>24857034
I've been txting her, but the conversation isnt really sexual or flirty at the moment. How do I change that?
>>
>>24857052
By making it sexual. Segue into something like "...or I could come over if you want ;)". You're texting long distance so chances are she wants to fuck too and is waiting on you to make it sexual.

If she doesn't play along she probably isn't interested so just move on.
>>
File: IMG_0049.png (472KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.png
472KB, 750x1334px
>>24857006
>>
>>24856926

get out normie
>>
>>24857066
Wow I suddenly feel better about my profile. Those dudes all look like lanky faggots.
>>
>>24857077
I like lanky faggots :(
>>
>>24857084
Since you're here can I ask why girls are so bad at responding? Only answer I've heard that makes sense is that they're "overwhelmed with messages" but I have multiple girls that seem to only send me one reply a day.

It's fucking infuriating and prevents any kind of meaningful conversation.
>>
never tried tinder but wondering if sex is an assumed outcome when matching? Is it possible to just chat and not hook up or is that wasting people's time? femanon here if that matters at all
>>
>>24857105
They're getting dozens of messages at the same time fool, your conversation isn't meaningful in any way in those conditions.
>>
>>24857107
>if sex is an assumed outcome when matching?
No it's not but 99% of guys, and that's not an exaggeration, are going to push for that. I don't just invite girls to my place, unless they're literally 8/10 or higher, so I like to meet them in public first but I always push to go back to my place after if I'm interested.

You can of course say no and I'll just assume you like to wait and or aren't interested. But the end result is everything I, and every other guy, does is for the purpose of fucking you and adding you to our rotation.
>>
>>24857113
Yeah I get that genius but I'm not faking when I say I'm likely one of the more attractive guys she's talking to. I can close with 50% of the girls I start talking, but even girls I'm actively fucking are horrible about responding. I get a lot of texts a day to but I don't just flat out not respond to someone whose pussy I want and even when girls actually want the D they don't respond.
>>
>>24857105
Being overwhelmed with messages is a valid excuse.Messages seem to come in waves. If I'm getting swarmed it's almost by random who I reply to. Then when I haven't had any matches in a while, I'll go through and reply to messages I've missed.
Girls like me (so most) can be pretty fickle. For example, if I'm not sure how to respond I just won't. Or if a guy by chance says the same thing as another guy, I don't feel like repeating myself.
>>
File: Tinder 2 .png (1014KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Tinder 2 .png
1014KB, 1440x2560px
>>24854415
Same boat as you anon, I think we're ugly
>>
>9/10 of the girls I'm seeing are gorgeous but I get 0 matches for almost a week
>make another facebook account and a new tinder
>see only uggos for a whole day
How does this app work
>>
>>24857066
You certainly have a diverse pool of matches, but seriously, how can you match any guy using that retarded dog filter? If I see someone using that I instantly swipe left, no matter how attractive.

>>24857105
That's the sole reason, my female friend told me the same when I asked her why some women don't reply despite matching me.

And to be honest, it is true, I had a lucky streak with 10 matches in 1 day and I messaged all of them, 9 responded pretty quick and suddenly I had conversations with 7 of those, that shit consumes a lot of time and you have to pay attention to the shit they write, not mistake them for one of the other girls and so so, I ended up crashing 3 convos asking if they're dtf and have time or not. Interestingly one even said yes, one stopped replying and the other one gave me some shit and then I stopped texting her.

>>24857120
Adding to that, some girls actually have 0 character and interests, no hobbies, nothing, all they do is doll up and party, of course there are normal ones which are interesting and all, but those are usually in a relationship or don't need tinder to find someone
>>
>>24857115
ah that's unfortunate. I'm not into casual sex atm but I'm kinda lonely? probably why I'm on /soc/ in the first place. meeting up with people off the internet would be a little out of my comfort zone but maybe it'd be good for me. I have decently cute selfies but irl I'm probably a 5/10 so that might be disappointing.

>>24857128
that's nice to hear! unfortunately I'm in that younger age group but hey maybe some people aren't there to fuck and dump.
>>
>>24857107
Well I wont fuck an uninterresting girl unless she's incredibly beautiful, so I prefer to meet up beforehand. But at the end of the day I'm still looking to hook up and possibly have a relationship if I find somebody interesting, not just chatting.
>>
Before I go to finish some work, has anyone here ever fucked a tranny?

I avoided it like the plague at first but I swear a huge number of them are actually hot and they seem easy as hell. Not sure about fucking a dude anal though, anybody enjoy it?
>>
>>24857124

did you have a stroke?
>>
>>24856907
i drink water and eat very little. i'm not sure what else i can cut out aside from taking a razorblade to my gut and hope for the best
>>
>>24855106
You can't. The vast majority of women on tinder only use it as a sort of "hot or not" app and just ignore the matching part.
>>
>>24856594
They might be intimidated by you.

I think I'm a 7 but I don't have a normie look and would never talk to a guy who looks like he's fucking 9s.
>>
>>24858214
Do you do any physical activity at all?

How do you define very little?

t. 70kg / 6'1"
>>
>>24856907
>Weighing 220 pounds and fat shaming someone only thirty pounds heavier
kek,
>>
Currently chatting with a match on Tinder. Where am I supposed to go from here?

Am I supposed to move the conversation over the text, like, ask for her number? Or am I supposed to ask her out or what?
>>
I made an account interested in both men and woman,as an experiment, but gay men are the only ones who ever match with me. Outside of tinder, gay men are the only ones to hit my DMs and flirt with me irl. Why couldn't I just have been born gay, I'd be swimming in it
>>
>>24858830
Such is life.

I feel you, but it's just how it is. What they read of you on your profile is only a fragment of who you are. While you might have all these attributes, it mightn't be immediately obvious, nor are they obligated to care.

Internet dating is fickle and extremely shallow, & they've no shortage of guys to choose from. Even if they say they're "searching for a normal guy", that doesn't mean their subconscious does not direct them otherwise.

All you can really do is try market those interests you feel most strongly about, and bow down to the shallow nature of tinder, by having good photos. It's just the reality of the situation.
>>
File: 1437122809342.jpg (11KB, 410x397px) Image search: [Google]
1437122809342.jpg
11KB, 410x397px
>stumble across a friend who I thought there was some mutual tension with
>swipe right
>never match, so obviously rejected.jpg
>happen to see him today
>acts really awkward
>gives me a hive-five

I just want you to fuck my face. ;_;
>>
>>24854415
Sometimes you find girls who just want free meals.

I match with a girl last year. hit it off well got her number and had lunch that weekend downtown. after that she would text me that shes busy and doesnt know when she will be free again. dont spend too much on these people.
>>
>>24855691
Sometimes you don't have a choice mate. Punching above your weight is the easiest way to end up a permavirgin.
>>
>>24856459
tuts go'on git!
>>
>>24858474
i'm constantly moving at work. the only time i get a break is for lunch. i'll eat once a day, and that is during my lunch hour, and even then, i drink water.

>muh genetics

my mother's side of my family is comprised of big people.
>>
What's the view on including a shirtless pic if you're pretty ripped?
>>
>>24857124
>Same boat as you anon, I think we're ugly
You're actually really cute anon
>>
>>24857077
>lanky faggots.
t.turbo manlet
>>
>>24859754
preferably not as the first pic. also ideally not a mirror selfie.
best case scenario, it's a pic of you at a nice beach or pool because those are places you'd naturally have your shirt off.
>>
>>24855559
You look like Mose from The Office
>>
>>24858646
Dude man, i don't know either. I been talking to a girl on tinder, and i don't know if it going anywhere. Somebody should help us
>>
>>24858653
You will be swimming in dicks and AIDS
>>
>>24855712
>>24855559
>>24855520
>dem islamic refugee child rapist vibes
>>
>>24855798
I'm about there too anon. I guess I need to up my profile pics really. Need some that shows I hang out with other people a little bit.
>>
>>24855559
>When you get caught setting up the bomb.
>>
Been using tinder for about a year as a mean to pass time during night shifts. Over 1000 matches, never message first. Usually get a message every 5-10 days. It's a fun app when you don't expect anything from it
>>
>>24855712
I reckon you would slay if you got a buzz cut and shaved beard down to stubble,
>>
Most people are migrating to Bumble.

Regardless, you have to be hot. Also you have to take good pics, especially your first one.
>>
>>24860505
post your profile, you must have a good one if girls are messaging you
>>
I've been in Tinder since summer. In all this time I just got one match.

She happened to be a tranny.

Oh yeah.
>>
>>24857066
Lmao any girl could get 150 matches when they look like that. They're fucking ugly.
>>
>>24857124

Unfortunate name, but oh well. You're not ugly, but you do need to vary your expression. Your head's at the same angle in 2 shots, so it makes you look shopped LOL. Try not to look like such a suave cunt & show a few teeth with a smile & the ladies will linger...
>>
32 m virgin los angeles

kik: zsasza

i used tinder and matched with maybe 9 girls. none of them said a single word to me
>>
>>24857124
fuck off, put picture number 4 as your main and you're good. Also move to a big city.
>>
I've heard a rumour that if you make more than one account from the same device the app assumes you're a bot and stops showing you to people, does anyone know if there's any truth in this?
>>
I'll tell you all this:

There is something wrong with American girls & it is strange.

I got 60 matches over 3 weeks in America.

I change my location to Russia & get 35 matches in 3 or 4 days by 9/10's.
>>
>>24865044
American women feel they entitled to men who look like male models with deep pockets.

Russian women want the green card.
>>
File: image.jpg (152KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152KB, 640x960px
Okay so ive finally got some better tier photos
Should i stick with the shirtless and go guns blazing. That way girls know im hot. And the ones that wanna fuck want someone hot.
Or should i use a more curious one like my second or third.
This is my current layout, while shirtless i feel my face looks the best in #1
>>
Delete your first photo ffs you have no gains to show just saying bro
>>
>>24865678
loooool man you've been here for a while and you still got some weird ideas
>>
Do girls look favorably at images of dudes with babies (even if it isn't your own kid)? Or is that a red flag to stay the fuck away
>>
>>24866338
No one wants a baby daddy or baby momma, unless they're a complete fucking mess themselves.
>>
File: 20170127_234527.png (234KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170127_234527.png
234KB, 1440x2560px
>>24854415
you have to be 10/10 to get consistent matches and fob girls giving you morale boosting compliments. ive fucked 6 girls from tinder, never tried, only hit one of them up first.
>>
Would it be creepy to super like someone you know in real life?
>>
Profile pic of yourself in hawaii with a wad of cash. Say your a dr too. If u cant then your fucked. Stop giving bitches self worth and validation on tinder. It goes totheir head. Stop using the app plz.
>>
>>24865678
honestly your body isn't looking its best in that first pic. seems more well-defined in pic 5 even though pic 1 has the best quality. would pref pic 1 with a shirt
>>
File: nuggies.png (264KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nuggies.png
264KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867253
Am I doing it right?
>>
File: nuggies2.png (248KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nuggies2.png
248KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867840
It escalated quickly
>>
File: nuggies3.png (214KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nuggies3.png
214KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867842
Is it working
>>
File: nuggies4.png (212KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
nuggies4.png
212KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867846
Waiting for her...pls respond Johanna
>>
Everybody seems so vapid and generic on Tinder. I get matches but they never go anywhere because we have nothing in common and so I don't know what to talk about or anything and lose interest anyway.

I'm not looking for a GF, I'd love an FWB, but the "F" stands for "friend" and that implies somebody I actually want to spend time with, which doesn't seem to be the case with my Tinder matches.
>>
>>24867253
Then post your profile pussy and show us what a 10/10 looks like
>>
>>24867849
11/10 for nuggets comment. Get those digits already and fug
>>
File: Line1.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Line1.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>24854415
>>24854989
>>24855099
>>24855484
>>24855798
>>24857033

I see people here are complaining about not getting matches. I just fell for the boost meme and got 30 matches from it in 30 minutes. They were pouring in. For reference I get 1-2 matches a week.

>>24865678
Put a shirt on. I don't even work out and look better than that shirtless. No offense because you could definitely lift more than me, but women don't care about how much you lift. They only care about abs. Sad I know.
>>
File: Special1.png (261KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Special1.png
261KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867861
Yeah I normally go to butt stuff
>>
File: Special2.png (241KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Special2.png
241KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867879
For reference, I have never met a woman on tinder. I do like to think that I have made one or two laugh.
>>
File: special3.png (247KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
special3.png
247KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867883
I should just ask for their numbers, put when I try to be serious with a woman and not troll her it doesn't go well either.
>>
File: SpecialComboKiller.png (234KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
SpecialComboKiller.png
234KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867888
This killed it. Not unmatched yet though.
>>
>>24867891
Hmm interesting. Yeah I suck at messaging, but I get dates. I'm just really boring at first, and then try to comment on their interests and make a joke out of it. Usually at least gets them to respond in an emotionally driven way to me, then I drop the "wanna get coffee?"
>>
File: Sunburn.png (235KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Sunburn.png
235KB, 1080x1920px
>>24867930
I looking for one friends with benefits in this cruel world.

I'm quirky and I suspect that a women would need more than a few dates to be comfortable around me. Did your dates go well?
>>
Ive gotten many phone numbers off tinder

text for a few days, then i lose interest, and they lost interest as well

fuck it
>>
>>24867942
>tfw 3 of the 6 dates I went on was with an "Anna"

Yeah they have had some range. First one I went on, we watched a movie and played a drinking game we made up for the movie, then drunkenly made out and fell asleep. Never talked to her again but she was nice in the morning.

3 other dates we just went to eat or get coffee, didn't make a connection and had no more meaningful contact.

Another girl I went on a date with, kinda liked her, went on another one, then hung ou tat her place and fugged her. Left her for other reasons later.

This weekend I have 2 dates to go to. Wish me luck lol
Thread posts: 156
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.