[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, fuck it. I'm looking for a girl that likes anime

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 3453463463.jpg (47KB, 584x584px) Image search: [Google]
3453463463.jpg
47KB, 584x584px
Alright, fuck it. I'm looking for a girl that likes anime shit and vidya and is kind of a huge pervert and wants to do lewd stuff now and then, nothing else really matters. Doesn't need to be cam, voice is perfectly fine. My Skype is legendaryhawkman, probably going to be asleep when someone adds me because I may or may not go to bed soon.

Kinda sick and tired of browsing these endless threads of normalfags.
>>
Yeah, you know. I don't fucking know why I think this would work, but hey, I'll try some other day again.
>>
>>24853595
Oh boohoo. A girl who's exactly your type didn't jump on the opportunity to add you in 20 minutes.
>>
File: 1485186750278.jpg (161KB, 768x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485186750278.jpg
161KB, 768x768px
>>24853525
What do you look like? Im not even going to bother if youre ugly. Also I only have kik
>>
>>24854644
Ah, I think I'm average looking, but I don't have kik. Would've been cool, but oh well.
>>
>>24855924
You feeling so sorry for yourself makes my interest drop to below zero. If you want a specific girl like that, the least you can do is make a damn kik.
>>
>>24854644
Umm someone else, but I'm kinda interested. I think I'm decent looking...
>>
>>24854644
what's your kik?
>>
File: 1452310333667.jpg (75KB, 403x388px) Image search: [Google]
1452310333667.jpg
75KB, 403x388px
Leeching off OP's thread because I'm too shy and retarded to make my own.

Looking for anyone who likes cute SoL anime and discards most new shows because there was a relevant male character in the cover. Bonus points if you love 2hu.

Problem is I can't talk for shit so you also don't have to mind me being silent all day unless you actively lead the conversation.
Any gender welcome, I just want to try to go past that "hello->how are you?->conversation stops" awkard part.
>>
>>24856443
>this post
just lol.
>>
You can't have low self esteem and be unattractive anon. Pick one and the grimey neet girls will come to you
Sincerely
a grimey neet girl
>>
You know what, this guy has the right idea. I do think you should be a bit more friendly though bro.

Anyway, I am into sone of the same stuff. I am also into gaming, Destiny ect. I'm a nice guy, just busy all the time. Too busy to find a girlfriend. Anyway, I'd be fine with just some conversation, but I am good with whatever.

If you are interested my kik is Gtvans.
Peace.
>>
Wait guys let me try

I'm looking for some QT gf introvert neet perfect waifu material girlfriend but here's some quick facts:

I tried to kill myself once
I cut occassionally
I make good money
I also probably have an addiction to something
I keep a journal around my bed that I write in
I also play video games

I'm expecting atleast 30 responses.
>>
File: blue tape.jpg (73KB, 704x939px) Image search: [Google]
blue tape.jpg
73KB, 704x939px
>>24853525

how's it going ladies
>>
>>24856578
I knew I'd be made fun of, but I tried.
Nothing to lose since I have no irl friends and like 2 online ones.
>>
>>24856443
do i have to be a huge weeb to be your friend? I like SOL and cute girls and don't know shit about touhou
>>
>>24858315
You don't have to, I like listening to whatever people have to say too so you can rant about anything if you feel like. Kik is Loliller
>>
>>24857237
leave kik
>>
>>24853525
>>24857191
How old are you guys. I want to add you but you're probably younger than me
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.