[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pee Thread Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: 1461966770941.png (139KB, 625x514px) Image search: [Google]
1461966770941.png
139KB, 625x514px
Pee Thread
Lovers of wetting, watersports, piss, desperation and more.
Share stories, fantasies, and experiences. Pics appreciated, clips preferred
>>
Yeah! Fuck yeah!
>>
>>24850793
It's been too long...
>>
Any pee girls looking to snapchat/kik?:)
>>
>>24850828
lilflowerr9 pees every now and then on snapchat. She mostly posts sex with her boyfriend.
>>
>>24851388
*Lurking still. Getting tired, lol.
>>
dont die on us again!
>>
M who likes to show off every now and then.
Been a pee kink lately, willing to take some requests
Leave your kik if you're interested!
>>
21/m

Aetegi on kik

lemme know you're a pee fan and I'll kik you once in a while!
>>
My boyfriend finally peed on me a couple days ago. He'd been promising for more than a year but had been shy. We were drinking and he did it and it was one of the hottest things I've ever done.
>>
ew
>>
>>24852809
what about you peeing on him / him drinking your piss?
>>
File: pp9.jpg (178KB, 1452x709px) Image search: [Google]
pp9.jpg
178KB, 1452x709px
did someone say pee?
>>
>>24855124
Dump a bit until someone turns up.
>>
my last gf, a freaky and gorgeous redhead, let me piss all over her in the shower and she pissed on my cock as well. The best tho was when I bent her over her bed and let a bit of piss out of my hard cock onto her back and ass before we fucked doggystyle. I seriously miss her.
>>
>>24854654
I don't think he's into me peeing on him but I opened my mouth for him, which I was scared to do. He asked me to swallow a little next time.
>>
>>24855273
Way to get an infection!
>>
File: piss arse.gif (462KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
piss arse.gif
462KB, 320x240px
>>24855724
Pee is sterile.
>>
>>24855753
Tell that to the numerous yeast infections and bacterial vaginosis I've gotten from being a cam girl that squirts a lot then stuffs the toy back in her pussy.
>>
File: piss arse reverse.gif (563KB, 224x168px) Image search: [Google]
piss arse reverse.gif
563KB, 224x168px
>>24855762
Okay, I'll give you not 100% sterile.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25766599
>The average number of bacterial species found was 5.8 in female and 7.1 in male urine.
Are you toys 100% platinum or food grade silicone, or glass/ASB plastic/steel?
Since there is /some/ bacteria in urine, I'd bet you infections are/were due to porous toys.
>>
>>24855791
Glass toys
>>
File: Urine Color Chart.jpg (65KB, 579x525px) Image search: [Google]
Urine Color Chart.jpg
65KB, 579x525px
>>24855794
Well then you're just a real unlucky duck, did you use lube, were your toys cleaned before and after using them?
I've peed on silicone toys and cocks, and even gone ass to vag and i've never had any vaginal upsets.
>>
>>24855807
hi. please be from new york. please let me piss on you.
>>
Could use some advice on this one.

I occasionally snapchat with this girl, (ive never met but lives close) who is into pee play. wetting, getting pissed on etc.

She does this weird thing where she will snap me out of the blue telling me shes going to pee somewhere or that shes drunk and has to pee, and ultimately does something naughty, then cums and immediately goes to sleep. An incident last week was great because she snaped me at 3am drunk and revealed all her kinks to me.

When I try to do something similar, like last friday I was at the bars and had to pee, I snapped her similar things, about how I was going to pee in a alley or wet myself etc, and she wasn't interested at all. She only seems to be interested in it if shes horny.
Am I just at her mercy to have to wait weeks at a time before she feels like being in the mood for watersports again?
>>
>>24856227
>Am I just at her mercy to have to wait weeks at a time before she feels like being in the mood for watersports again?

You sounds like a bloody cuck, I know that much. If she wants to so watersports-y things for you that's one thing. Expecting her to want to see a grown man piss himself is quite another.
Just think rationally. Maybe she doesn't want to see you do shit like that? Maybe she only wants to do it herself to please you?
>>
>>24855762
>>24855794
Are you sure you've got the right PH balance down there? That could be a source of frequent infection.
>>
>>24850790

f/21 obx, nc here

i like watersports from time to time
>>
>>24856823
how'd it start
>>
>>24856823
Do you have some contact info or something?
>>
>>24856461
Cuck? I dont get it. She's told me when drunk she wants me to pee or pee in a car or something weird like that. Calm down friendo
>>
>>24856823

Yooo, nc watersports fan here, 30/m/910. Hmu on kik

cordialcudgel
>>
>>24857093
Piss is a domination thing for her. She's submissive and gets off to the desperation element. By you getting all desperate it jars against what she's into — she wants to be the recipient of piss play, not just some sort of piss arbiter. She has no interest in you needing to pee or wet yourself.
>>
>>24858834
Fair enough. so the question is how do I get her in the mood? I dont think texting her every weekend asking if she has to pee is going to work. I have to wait around until she feels like texting me again?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.