[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for a friend to chat with and motivate each

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 7

I'm looking for a friend to chat with and motivate each other. Started doing gamedev with Unity not too long ago and it would be fun to talk about it with someone who does it aswell.
So if you're a person who likes to watch sci-fi from time to time, play vidya, you do amateur gamedev and enjoy cute/lewd weeb image posting, add me on discord :

Lexi#9694
>>
File: Graf_Zeppelin16.jpg (74KB, 710x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Graf_Zeppelin16.jpg
74KB, 710x1024px
Also, not interested in ERP or a relationships.
>>
>Discord
>Lewd weeb image posting
No thanks friend, although I wish you the best of luck with gamedev stuff. I've never tried unity. What language do you primarily develop with? C#?
>>
File: 1458979552879.png (3MB, 2560x1440px)
1458979552879.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>24851030
Yes, I use C# as that's what Unity uses. It's quite comfy and enjoyable. I highly recommend Unity overall.

Also no problems. I just wanted to make it clear that I have a tendency to post those things. I like nicely drawn weeb images.

> tfw should get discord for phone aswell
>>
>>24850484
How is Unity? I'm gonna be doing some game development next year in my computer science course and I'm tempted to get a start with it early I just already have so much work on my plate which is putting me off.
>>
File: b4a8d35b12697dfa3194769301fcdb1c.jpg (113KB, 800x1028px) Image search: [Google]
b4a8d35b12697dfa3194769301fcdb1c.jpg
113KB, 800x1028px
>>24851691
It's quite good. Keep in mind i'm a huge amateur and i' not that good with gamedev in general, but even I was able to pick it up quickly and start using it. Making custom tools for myself,implementing small projects and so on.

A lot of documentation, tutorials, answers answered etc. I kinda wish I could do my own engine and stuff, but at the end of the day, I just want to do it as a main hobby and cover everything in gamedev. Modeling, game design, programing etc, so Unity helps me do that.
>>
>>24851708
Sounds pretty cool then, is it the first time you've tried anything like it? I haven't tried any game development at all yet but if it's easy to pick up I may try it.

I'll add you on discord if you want when I'm on my laptop, like I say I don't really know much about it yet but I do like cute weeb pictures so theres that.
>>
>>24850484
Is it ok if I just started learning 3d modeling and wanted to motivate each other too?
>>
>>24851731
I started out with gamemaker, it's much easier to use imo, but it's mainly for 2d. Unity is also very easy to get into and it can be used for 2d ad 3d. It has been used to make even AAA games, so there's obviously more tools and more ways to mess up.

Like I said above Unity probably has the biggest amount of tutorials, videos, answers and such to help you out.

If you want to go for 2d, go gamemaker. 2d/3d unity.
>>
File: fdd34ebb.jpg (43KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
fdd34ebb.jpg
43KB, 800x450px
come to weeb chat
tinychat com/weebchan
>>
Adding op on discord.

Add me on Kik if that's your thing. Love talking about unity Dev or any game Dev (I'm just most knowledgable about unity). Would love to talk about projects and try to stay on each other. Happy to talk about other things as well

M/26/wa (because it matters to some people)

Kik: ndeko
>>
File: 1bf4aa4090147ccf34433466ef8a787c.jpg (370KB, 781x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1bf4aa4090147ccf34433466ef8a787c.jpg
370KB, 781x1200px
>>24852673
Just woke up. Will accept on discord. Never used kik honestly.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.