[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I've been to Brazil for new years and I thought I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

So I've been to Brazil for new years and I thought I'd share an interesting thing about Brazilian girls, they'll fuck you so fucking easily once they find out you're a foreigner I wanted to make it known for all you dudes in search of an easy fuck.

I'm Dutch so I stick out like a sore thumb in a Brazilian crowd, tall blonde pale like a sheet of paper. This girl noticed me on a new years eve party and kept looking at me, she could barely speak any English but was hell-bent on doing something, she was super hot, not in a traditional Brazilian way, she was blonde and thin, looked like a model but I don't know if it were her eyes but something looked very Brazilian despite not having that traditional build of huge ass and breasts. She had a short white dress showing off her long delicious legs, she came over and tried to talk, her English was very bad so after a few drinks we just gave up and fucked behind some sort of curtain that was hiding an empty room, there was another couple fucking there but didn't mind us entering to do the same which is also something I noticed during my stay there, you'd go to normal parties and just see people fucking there as if it was nothing.

I stayed for another couple of weeks, stayed in touch with the girl so we could fuck a few more times, I'd fuck her in the morning, another girl I met at the hostel in the afternoon and other two girls at night after meeting them at a fucking mall, rich beautiful girls fucking a complete stranger just like that and seems like it's like that with foreigners in general. I never fucked so much so often and I want to go back just for that, just thought I'd share this here in case any more of you were considering going but were having second thoughts or something.

I kept in touch with the blonde I fucked first via Kik, so if you want to try her once you're there, here's her Kik handle: camila_camila_omg

(Her pictured)
>>
>>24847866
The description doesn't match the image.
>>
>>24847866
tl;dr
>>
>>24847866
Enjoy your HPV, genital herpes and syphilis (all transferable even when you use a condom).
>>
>>24847866
Umm that looks like a trap.

How many std's you catch from it so far?
>>
>>24847866
Protip; any girl will fuck you once she knows youre a foreigner

There is no consewuence of running into you or people finding out they fucked a random dude because you lie in another country

TL;DR
WOMEN ARE SLUTS AND THATS OK
>>
>>24848503
Tl;dr all blond (probably hot) dutch guy surprised he pulled pussy in 3rd world shit hole
>>
>>24851654
Also this
>>
>>24847866
I'm canadian and had similar experience when I traveled to London...I thinks it's something about fucking a stranger, not about a I'm canadian and had similar experience when I traveled to London...I thinks it's something about fucking foreigner itself
>>
>>24847866
>having sex with south americans
OP, this is how we ended up with HIV. People like you going to to the jungle and fucking monkeys.
>>
>>24847866

got her ig?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.