[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i loose weight? Recently i've been getting shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

Should i loose weight?

Recently i've been getting shit about my body and the usual assholes like to make sure i dont forget about it. To the point where i dont really want to go out or face people. Its fucked my confidence. My kik is ShaniaTownsley so if you wanna message me with your opinion or even leave it here if you wish. Be brutally honest. Should i loose a few pounds
>>
>>24844228
So personally I think you look great, but it should be down to you if you want to really.

Tak what I say with a grain of salt though because I'm pretty large myself.
>>
>>24844228
Yes it is not only healthy for you but will also boost your confidence. Despite this I still would 10/10.
>>
You're fine femanon. Women should have a little softness to them, and be rounder and more feminine than dudes, otherwise what's the point in having genders at all? The current hip gap ribcage visible meme is a normie brainwashing scam turning women into spoopy skellingtons and it sucks for dudes who just want a soft girl with a few curves.

The world will give you plenty of reasons to feel like shit about your body, there's no need to solicit more from /soc/. You look good, and if you need the ego boost, there's barely any chub there. Don't be so hard on yourself.
>>
OP here,

Thanks guys. Was not expecting a positive response at all
>>
>>24844228
>>24844228
Yeah loose weight. Cut out junk food and eat better. Exercise. Its good for you...
>>
Slowly start restricting calories and work out. It'll be shitty the first two weeks but you'll get into the habit. Currently I'm a chubby femanon who went from 175 to 160 to 175 and now down to 167 (I'm 5'8). I'm beginning to feel so much better about my body. Working out also gives me a great high. While it's your body, I believe it'll benefit you greatly. You got this girl!!
>>
>>24844294
Thank you, least theres another femanon whos with me!
>>
you look hot anon, loved your big boobs
i would fuck your brains out

but maybe if you work out and eat healthy you would improve your selfesteam, thats the important here
>>
>>24844360
Kik?
>>
>>24844379

nah sorry, dont have any contact outside here
besides some irc
>>
>>24844379
was you that posted in /s too?
>>
>>24844228
I would say you are starting to get a bit too big. While your body carries it well, especially with those big boobs, your face looks like it would do better without the extra size in it.
>>
>>24844228
You have a great figure. Wouldn't worry about a thing.
>>
>>24844379
kik: vintagedrumandbass

i second the notion of digging your nice rack and fucking your brains out the way you are. but obvs you do you.
>>
>>24844228
>Should i loose weight?

Yes. Not for look's sake, but for your overall health.
>>
>>24844228
You look very good. Some curves isnt wrong. You look great.
>>
Yes you should lose weigh but you dont look super fat either.
>>
"Shawty thicc and she pretty, like Amber Rose"
>>
Your gorgeous.don't change a thing
>>
File: 359343-melanie-ward-225x300.jpg (11KB, 225x300px) Image search: [Google]
359343-melanie-ward-225x300.jpg
11KB, 225x300px
>>24844228
From this photo, yeah, you should definitely loose some weight. Then again, we haven't seen you IRL and we have only one black and white photo from a weird angle. Difficult to judge.

Take a photo, full body, frontal as pic related. You don't have to post it if you don't want to. Take it for yourself and then you should see by yourself if you are satisfied with your body.

By the way, pic related is an overweight woman BMI wise.
>>
whatever you do please don't just restrict to lose weight, that can get really bad really fast

t. gf almost died from ed
>>
>>24846945
i mean, restricting calories is how you lose weight. in combination with exercise. they say it's 80% diet, 20% exercise.

just do it in a healthy way.

t. a girl who has an ed
>>
>>24844228
want to see more of you. hot!
>>
You look obese so yeah
>>
No this exact body shape is fucking bae
>>
>>24844228
Your chin and belly are not attractive in the slightest. You would look much better if you lost some weight. Don't let the assholes get you down, but don't let yourself become delusional either.
>>
>>24844228
If you're loose, you might want to lose weight yeah
>>
>>24844228
very difficult to see if you're fat in this pic
>>
>>24844228
great boobs and very pretty. wouldn't worry about your weight.
kik is 'vancelow' btw if you want to hear more
>>
>>24844228
You look kid of fat, with very large breasts, but overall you're clearly not at an unhealthy weight.

I wouldn't go out of my way to try to hook up with you, but if you approached me I wouldn't say no, because I do think you're good looking.

teebeeaych, if anyone is giving you shit irl they're probably a butthurt virgin.
>>
>>24844228
well in the end the choice is all yours.
but what you should do is learn the difference between Lose and Loose.
>>
>>24844228
that amount of fat would be a total dealbreaker.
>>
>>24844228
i think you look absolutly gorgeous. 10/10 would love to take on a nice dinner date and give you a good night of fun ;D haha
>>
Weight loss would only be cosmetic for you as you're not that overweight. From the pic you posted, you wear these pounds well, people giving you shit about it probably can't appreciate a girl who's not extra thin. Their loss.
>>
>>24844228
I personally think everyone can work out and look better. Obviously you have some fat there but it's not excessive. I'd still hit btw.
>>
>>24844228
Do you want to lose weight? Then do it. Are you happy with your size and are you comfortable when you move about? Then don't. You don't need to lose weight, but exercise and proper diet are always a good idea.
>>
>>24844228
Yes, 2-5% body fat and you'll be pretty much perfect
>>
>>24852390
Cut down 2-5% body fat, that is
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.