[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it normal for a female to be lonely? I'm 24. It was my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 4

File: received_595347093985175.jpg (97KB, 639x1136px) Image search: [Google]
received_595347093985175.jpg
97KB, 639x1136px
Is it normal for a female to be lonely? I'm 24. It was my birthday yesterday, spent alone. I thought lonely girls were a myth.
>>
>>24843964
If you're fat, then yes, it's very possible.
>>
>>24843978
Yeah, I am fat. Would being skinny help?
>>
>>24843990
Not necessarily. I'm 140 pounds and still lonely.
>>
Fat girls IRL have friends and bang hot dudes all the time.
Presentation and how you interact with other females is going to be the most important thing.

Guessing you have typical chan interests, little confidence, and it's obvious you spend a lot do your time alone.
>>
>>24843964
Anyone can be lonely. How many friends do you have?
>>
I bet your awesome! Kik me at mykiss420. I'd love to chat. Cheers
>>
>tfw no lonely fat girl to cheer up
Why is life so unfair.
>>
>>24843998
Very faux confident, can hold a good conversation, have many many interests which could fall into chan interests but also a bit normie too. For all intents and purposes I shouldn't have any problems.
>>
>>24843964
If you're a shut-in and antisocial, you'll be lonely. Hot girls have it easier since there's always a bunch of dudes trying to hit them up, so they don't need to initiate social contact themselves.
>>
>>24844002
You can cheer me up all you want!
>>
>>24844035
Yay, how do I start?
>>
>>24844040
Well my kik is mrdespair1990 if that helps. You can message me there for lots of cheer OP.
>>
>>24844007
Sounds more like their could be an issue with how you personally relate to people rather than how they relate to you.
>>
>>24843964
Yeah, it's completely normal. I am all the time, I don't really like nor relate to the vast majority of people
>>
>>24843964
happy belated birthday

i honestly think lonely girls ARE a myth, being as i'm a lonely guy
>>
>>24843990
Yes it would.
>>
>>24843964
tits or >>/r9k/
>>
Post your kik op
>>
>>24844035
Post a picture showing your body, clothed is fine, don't have to show face if you don't want to. Let us see what you have to work with.
>>
>>24843964
how fat are you?
>>
>>24843990
yes, guys don't even glance at fat girls
>>
Best way to get around being fat is talk to people online build up confidence in normal chat. Then be confident in your own body wear flattering clothes and be confident in yourself. I know on a guy so it might not apply but that's what I do and I have plenty of friends it's not about quantity it's about quality even in friendships
>>
>>24845171
I personally prefer big girls but maybe it's because in sorta fat mahshelf
>>
>>24843990
No, but being confident would. :)

>>24845171
This guy does, and I am by standard an above average guy so i've been told. My two exes were both big and I love it, I highly prefer bigger woman.. But again, in the bigger picture it's more how you present yourself rather than your body size. Being bigger is just a big + for me.
>>
>>24845171
i do, since i prefer women with more to love, but not even fat women glance at me. i've tried 5 different dating sites and i've only ever got to meet up with 1 woman, and she said there was no chemistry between us. all of my other messages are ignored

i'm so incredibly lonely and it's becoming physically painful
>>
>>24843964
i'm lonely too, and 25, have a bf but he doesn't really realise i exist anymore since he started uni
Sucks,
>>
>>24843964
everone feels alone at times if you want to chat more about it feel free to add me on kik ( cross_bones89)
>>24845223
you can feel free to add me as well
>>
File: 1484016607482.jpg (108KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1484016607482.jpg
108KB, 720x1280px
>>24843964
>I thought lonely girls were a myth.

It is, just take a look at how many replies are in here. And even people giving contact details. Go kill yourself you fat cunt.
>>
>>24845217
i'm a fat lonely 21 year old female, would you maybe like to chat somewhere? I have skype if you have a username i'd be happy to add you and see how things went.
>>
>>24843995
How tall?
>>
>>24845294
5'4
>>
>>24845304

Bad proportions? Bad face?

Post pic. 140 ain't bad for 5'4 you shouldn't be lonely
>>
>>24845277
Kik me sherrifftoast85
>>
>>24845314
i'm sorry i dont own a smartphone os I only have skype :'(
>>
>>24845348
My Skype is casithor message me )
>>
>>24845277
sure, i'd like that

>>
>>24843964
First of all, happy birthday.

Now OP, what the others have said is true. Honestly speaking it has little to do with you being fat or not (despite this place telling you otherwise), and more about how confident you are on yourself. A bigger girl with enough confidence will win a guy over.

There's also this other thing where guys don't like big girls. That's ONE kind of guy, many of us do like them bigger. Don't believe me? There's a whole BBW thread around.

>>24844007
Finally, I do not think that I can provide extra help just like this. Because there's a chance it's related about how you deal with people. As you mention it, you do sound ideal, hell, being able to hold a conversation immediately puts you above many girls, at least under my eyes.

What do you say?
>>
>>24845312
I've got a couple of pics over in smash or pass (b&w smiley photo). I think my face is okay. 5 on a good day.
I think its just my personality. I think I just don't have enough to offer cause I've had a different/difficult life. I think guys just want normal girls.
>>
>>24845425
Normal=boring you have to share a life in a relationship if you've seen crazy shit or something it builds character. You have to turn your weaknesses to strengths in this world
>>
>>24845425
>I think guys just want normal girls.
Describe what you think is normal.
>>
>>24845453
I think normal is having had a pretty much problem-free childhood/teen years. Went to school, studied, got a job so they're now outgoing, funny, well dressed, charming, no real problems/no fuss, never socially insecure or have issues or baggage that "tarnish" their being.

I don't know. I just feel like guys don't want anyone with baggage. Just someone easy-going that won't present any challenges.
>>
>>24845482
Same poster, possibly different id, had to reset my router.

That sort of person doesn't exist. It literally doesn't. See, I could think I'm "normal" to some extent but that's because of my way to deal with things. But I have my own baggage. Asking for a girl with no baggage is impossible, all I want is a girl who has some ability to manage such baggage.

If for instance you feel super insecure about your weight, and you've been bullied because of it at school, I wouldn't mind - so long as you let me help you or at least support you. Because there are girls who will refuse their SO's help or at least their support and THAT'S what's infuriating, not the baggage itself.
>>
>>24845531
Well, I only seem to meet guys who are only interested in having a sexual relationship and no one ever falls for me. I can't chalk it up to all of them being bad, the only thing they have in common is me, so I figure it must be because maybe sex is all I have to offer (even though I thought for a long time that I had other good qualities like being funny,caring, loyal and hard working).
>>
>>24845561
Or maybe you've been attracting the wrong kind of people. Maybe overconfident dumbasses who might actually seem attractive to you at first.

Wanna talk elsewhere? You seem like a great girl, really.
>>
I get the feeling a lonely guy wouldnt get as many responses.
>>
>>24845425

Your pic isn't in the current smash or pass. This is the one board it's okay to cam whore just post a pic. I'm sure you look fine.
>>
File: BA.png (733KB, 669x804px) Image search: [Google]
BA.png
733KB, 669x804px
>>24845877
I'm somewhere in the middle of these weight wise now.
Don't wanna go back to the bikini weight.
>>
>>24845938
Wait, you're having problems meeting guys???? How is that even possible? You're gorgeous.
>>
>>24845938
What?

You're FAR from being fat

What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>24845944
Well, thank you. No one looks at me twice where I live, so I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>24845948
Thin-fat.
>>
>>24845975
>Thin-fat.
Not even close to that. At most slightly chubby on a bad day, and in a cute way too.
>>
>>24845975
You need to move then. If I was single, I'd ask if you wanted to go have a drink or get some coffee and talk right now.
>>
>>24845981
>>24845982

Thats really nice of you guys. I should move to whatever country you guys are in, maybe I could find someone. :P
>>
>>24845938
jesus christ you fucking attention whore.
>>
>>24846004
>maybe I could find someone
>maybe
Again, how come you're struggling to find a partner?

Although I have a theory: some girls suffer from not having a couple because guys feel intimidated. And there's a chance that's your case.
>>
>>24846004
Plenty of gentleman in the southern US would kill to go out with someone like you.
>>
>>24846016
I doubt it. I have 3-4 girlfriends I usually go out with and they're all gorgeous and have no problems finding boyfriends. I usually become the mousy wallflower thats overlooked.

>>24846018
I've been to southern US, 13 years ago (TX <3 ) Love the accent and southern hospitality.
>>
>>24846032
>I doubt it. I have 3-4 girlfriends I usually go out with and they're all gorgeous and have no problems finding boyfriends. I usually become the mousy wallflower thats overlooked.
Then maybe you should get a new social circle, because other people would undoubtedly date you. You really look beautiful, so maybe it's something else entirely.
>>
>>24846041
Thanks. And thanks for the advice. I've lived here my whole life (small town) and have thought about moving for a long time. Maybe I just should..
>>
>>24846079
You should, you will literally find a world of people thinking otherwise. I really doubt you will have any difficulty finding a person. Not all of us have such a luck.
>>
>>24845938
femanon here. i think you look fat in the first photo, but clothed you look relatively attractive. you have what looks to be a pretty face, and you don't dress like a slob. also, yyou have really nice legs.

you should not be having trouble meeting guys. I AM ALSO SHY and am more fit/attractive than you and have the same problem, and the problem IS ME. i don't respond well to attention, think it's a joke, and just don't go out. you have to get over it. women don't have the capacity to be lonely because they are able to get attention from dudes just by being women. pick one beta orbiter and have him as your bf for a bit if you're that lonely.
>>
>>24846131
>pick one beta orbiter and have him as your bf for a bit if you're that lonely.
I'm gonna advice against this and call you a cunt while on it, because that's literally toying around with a guy's emotions, and just because you even suggested it.

Yes we also have emotions, by the way, and we can also feel hurt and betrayed in the same way you do.
>>
>>24846139
i'm not saying it's the best route. but if someone is that lonely, i'm sure an orbiter would appreciate another lonely person. at that point, is he even really an orbiter? this girl wants romantic affection. she's tired of being pumped and dumped.

i've had a beta orbiter who i didn't look twice at and i gave him a chance. guess what. we dated for six years and i fell in love with him. so.
>>
>>24845938
you're fat in neither of these photos
>>
>>24846147
Okay, you have a point. I apologize, I just got remembered of some memories where, if I look back, I definitely believe I was the beta orbiter that got led in and then deeply hurt later. I felt used and stepped over. And that's the risk you're running by knowingly leading a beta orbiter in: if you end up not liking him he can easily feel used, and he will feel resentful. I know I do.
>>
>>24846131
>>24846147
Thanks for the input. I don't really get the attention you're talking about though and I don't really have any orbiters.
I wouldn't want to use anyone, but this is interesting advice.
>>
>>24843964

No, lonely women are a myth, OP is bait
>>
>>24843964
Late happy birthday, add me on kik if you wanna talk maybe?
SummerOreo (m)
>>
Now think if this thread was started by a male OP, "hey guys Im alone, girls dont want to talk with me, Im so fat and depressed, I dont have any friends"

How many positive replies would that have?
Im going even further, how many femanons would actually write him for making contact?

Girls are always EASY mode.
>>
>>24843964
hey , happy birthday
>>
>>24846176
Happy Birthday buddy. I'll be your friend if you need one. [email protected]
>>
File: 1484225816703.png (71KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
1484225816703.png
71KB, 261x192px
>>24845938
FUCK OFF ROASTIE REEEE

you shouldn't have problems, just become alpha
>>
>>24843998
Really? What universe you live in? I have some friends, am short, chubby and cute with needy interests but no guy talks to me.
>>
>>24847628
*Nerdy
>>
>>24847628
Got any idea as of why? Because they're right, you don't need to be slender or fit or whatever.

Also... What nerdy interests?
>>
>>24847642
My only guess is maybe the idea they might be intimidated or not interested. I get creepy guys that have no problem to tell me I'm cute. My interests include Star Wars, Doctor who, LOTR, and sometimes cosplay and comic book reading.
>>
>>24846079
What state do you live in?
>>
>>24847660
>My only guess is maybe the idea they might be intimidated or not interested.
I really cannot tell here. They could very well be not interested, more on that in a second.

>I get creepy guys that have no problem to tell me I'm cute.
No no, the word you should be using is "guys you don't like". And that's fine, really, because I've had girls I don't like take interest on me, but on the other hand the ones I do like are not interested either.

>My interests include Star Wars, Doctor who, LOTR, and sometimes cosplay and comic book reading.
>Star Wars
It's already difficult to find a girl who's into Star Wars (or I don't go out much? lol). I don't have idea about Doctor Who, and I really, REALLY should give LoTR/The Hobbit a watch.

What types of guys do you like?
>>
if a guy made this thread it wouldn't get 78 replies
>>
>>24847738
When I say creepy guys I definitely mean it. Like guy old enough to be my Dad trying to get my Facebook or drunk guy who kept asking to get a room with him at a bus stop.
I would definitely recommend them, also everything Marvel related.
I like guys who about 5'8 or taller, glasses, kinda thin to slightly chubby, dark hair is a bonus, pale or maybe slightly tan.
>>
>>24847776
>When I say creepy guys I definitely mean it. Like guy old enough to be my Dad trying to get my Facebook or drunk guy who kept asking to get a room with him at a bus stop.
Oh. Oh okay, THAT'S creepy af. Won't deny it at all.

>I would definitely recommend them, also everything Marvel related.
Thanks to some friends I got introduced to Marvel stuff a time ago. I stopped watching The Avengers when I was about to go watch The Age of Ultron and my plans got cancelled, but I would gladly go back to watch it. And maybe learn the rest, you know, comics and such!

>I like guys who about 5'8 or taller, glasses, kinda thin to slightly chubby, dark hair is a bonus, pale or maybe slightly tan.
>tfw I'm this except the glasses part
How about personality and such?
>>
>>24847784
Personality wise I guess funny, can appreciate occasional sarcasm, likes being affectionate like snuggling, respectful, hardworking and open-minded.
>>
>>24847764
Because other men don't care men R lonely
>>
>>24847806
Assuming that there is nothing more to it, I literally fit all of this.

Can I contact you?
>>
>>24847764
Kind of depended on the guy on how many responses he would get. But usually girls are the one who make the first step in posting.
>>
>>24847816
Sure do you have kik?
>>
>>24847822
ProxyAccountSoc
>>
OP you still around to answer any more questions?
>>
Yoo Hoo OP you coming back to talk any more?
>>
>>24845975
>Thin-fat
I see that. I'd happily nail you as-is where-is, but if you don't like being thin-fat, you know what to do.
>>
>>24843964

Yep, my girlfriend is incredibly lonely and can't find other women to connect with. She has a somewhat eclectic set of hobbies, so that doesn't help. Girlfriend is conventionally beautiful so other women feel threatened by her occasionally.

It's hard to meet girls I think are candidates and be like "hey do you want to hang out with my girlfriend"
>>
>>24850885
what are her hobbies?
>>
>>24843964
Yes, everyone gets lonely sometimes.
>>
>>24843964
>>24843990
>>24844007
>>24844035
>>24845277
would love contact from any of you,
email is [email protected]
>>
>>24847776
Only the drunk guy would be considered perhaps creepy, by a normal person. Don't be so oversensitive.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.