[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is going to probably be odd, and probably won't happen.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Courage Wolf Quotes_ QuotesGram.jpg (60KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Courage Wolf Quotes_ QuotesGram.jpg
60KB, 1680x1050px
This is going to probably be odd, and probably won't happen. However, nothing will happen if I don't try! So, here's the thing; I'm wanting to form a harem for myself on kik. 18+ femanons only, we can work out other details later. There will be a group chat for all of us and we can still PM if you want. Friends are welcome on occasion to the group chat. If interested message me on kik: NaniMoose
>>
>>24841282
Shameless self bump. I want to see where this goes
>>
>>24841282
OP here again, feel free to message me to find out more about me if you aren't sure just yet. Also, another selfbump
>>
Like a real life harem? Romantically or sexually?

You probably should state a bit about yourself that would make other women want to share you. It's hard enough for guys to pull this stuff off discreetly, much less openly.
>>
this board is too much sometimes.

really makes you think
>>
I admire your efforts, OP. Just remember - more girls means more of their shit.
>>
>>24841406
Looking for chicks that aren't afraid to show off their bodies for me. However you make a good point.
>>24841435
I'm not too concerned about that
>>
>>24841609
How old are you? What sort of girls do you like?
>>
Jesus fucking Christ.
This is the final boss of autism.
Why the fuck did you think this would work out?
>>
>>24841630
This. Unless you're paying them handsomely it's not gonna happen.
>>
>>24841622
I'm ok with just about any kind. So long as they aren't too obese or too thin. I prefer bigger breasts, but can appreciate smaller ones. Any hair color or length welcome.
>>
>>24841622
Oh yeah forgot, 23
>>
Another bump
>>
In short:
>23m
>kik: NaniMoose
>looking to form harem of women of various size and colors
>we can work out other details if interested
>contact me for more info
>I am a chubby guy, but I've got 7"
>and most importantly 18+ only
>>
>>24841900
>fat
>thinks women would want to be in a harem with a fatfuck
let me guess
you're short too
>>
>>24842378
>chubby
Big difference, also how about stfu fggt
>>
>>24841282
And another bumparooski
>>
File: Kik-21706783.jpg (128KB, 1210x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Kik-21706783.jpg
128KB, 1210x1600px
>>24841282
Bump with nudes
>>
>>24841282
Can you just not, please? Nobody wants to be in your harem, fat fuck.
>>
>>24842943
I sense enough ass hurt to power NYC for a week. What's wrong buddy?
>>
File: Kik-42552582.jpg (32KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Kik-42552582.jpg
32KB, 720x960px
>>24841282
Another bump with nude
>>
>>24844206
Yet another bump
>>
Are you paying these women?
>>
>>24844948
Preferably not, but I can pay small amounts at certain times.
>>
Anyone join your harem yet?
>>
OP you do realize there are guys here more in shape and with bigger dicks that don't even have 1 girl, right? Confidence is an admirable trait but this is absurdity. Most women won't do lewd shit with a guy unless he's paying them or he's a super chad, and you want multiple?

If this works you should go buy a lottery ticket.
>>
You arent going to get anyone but guys pretending to be girls
>>
>>24847101
One potentially is agreeing
>>24847189
That's why, as I stated, this probably won't work. However, I'm gonna try fuck damn it. From what I've seen in recent history, more chicks are beginning to like chubby guys.
>>24847615
As for you; eh.
>>
>>24847740
>From what I've seen in recent history, more chicks are beginning to like chubby guys.
Thank you McDonald's!

OP, this sort of thing actually works better irl than OL. Get out more, develop your inner charisma/confidence and move to a kink-positive place. You don't have to be a dick/chad to make this work, but don't be a downer/loser ("this probably isn't going to work") either.
>>
>>24847787
I understand this concept. I don't understand why everyone thinks I'm a fucking idiot. Yes, get out more, blah blah blah. I get out plenty, just wanting to try something different. As far as stating that it probably won't happen, just blatantly admitting that the odds are not favorable of this actually following through.
>>
Guys,GUYS, OP is reaching for his dreams! I believe in you OP. I will say tho the hardest part is getting girls who can get along! I have two girls I sext and trade pics regularly but I had to convince one she was the only one. Even if two girls are ok with you having another girl, They will argue some time.
>>
>>24848304
Thank you based anon! Also, I foresee that being an issue but feel like I'm a fair enough moderator to where I could keep those issues minimal and try to keep everyone as happy as possible...if anyone would join...
>>
>>24848498
And a bumparooni
>>
>>24841282
this concept could absolutely work and you wouldnt have to be some physical stud to pull it off either.

shame you post reads like it was written by the most omega of cucks, you arent attracting anyone with that shit homie.
>>
>>24850318
It may work and I believe it is. Have one girl fully interested and another pending. Also, in regards to my diction, I apologize that you don't find any appeal in it, but this isn't for you.
>>
>>24850684
At first I was going to call you an autist but now I want you to succeed man, do it for us
>>
>>24850698
Thank you anon
>>
OP here, any further questions or comments? Mostly trying to keep this thread alive so more people can see it, but feel free to ask away.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.