[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lonely already for far too long in my life. Almost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 4806-best-friends-sayings.jpg (88KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
4806-best-friends-sayings.jpg
88KB, 500x333px
I've been lonely already for far too long in my life. Almost all the relationships I've ever made (be it online or in real life) don't last anymore than two weeks. I never asked for a girlfriend, all I asked for was a friend, and I can't even get that. People always use me and play games with me, and quite frankly I'm getting tired of it. I'm posting here to see if out of all the bad eggs that are out there, I can AT LEAST find one good one. I'm 18 years old, male, from Florida looking for a girl that is around my age and from my state if possible. You can message me at my kik BlaxerBang if you're interested
>>
bawwwwwww
>>
You'll definitely get their pussies wet by being a fucking bitch.
>>
If you want friends girl or guy shouldn't matter. If it does, you're the one with suspicious intents and playing mind games.
>>
>>24840973
>I never asked for a girlfriend, all I asked for was a friend, and I can't even get that.

>I'm 18 years old, male, from Florida looking for a girl that is around my age and from my state if possible

>looking for a girl that is around my age and from my state if possible

>looking for a girl

>I never asked for a girlfriend

Congrats dumbass, you just contradicted yourself in one post. If you were really only looking for a friend, you wouldn't fucking specify the gender of the friend as the one you're sexually attracted to.

You know the reason you probably can't get either? I'm sure anytime you get lucky enough to get a friend that's female, you try some beta moves on her even though you "aren't looking for a girlfriend". So, when you get rejected, you say they were "using" you or "playing games" with you. I know your type, I've known people just like that, they say they don't even want a relationship like some tsundere fucking cunt from an anime, and then they go on the prowl for pussy like a goddamn omega, not even a beta.

I don't give a shit if you're a beta looking for pussy, I'm practically a beta, but I don't fucking pretend to want friendship and then blatantly contradict myself, if I like a girl and I want to date her, I make it known VERY early on and politely, and if I get friendzoned, I feel bad, but I don't act like a whiny little bitch like I assume you do.

On the chance that I'm wrong, you aren't going to fucking find someone nice on /soc/ and unless you're a mental invalid, you know that. There are two kinds of people on /soc/: ones that come here to get their rocks off, and mentally damaged ones that come here to get attention. You aren't finding anyone in the middle here unless you have unrealistic luck.
>>
>>24841036
this
>>
guys who call themselves nice guys usually never are

they are usually more conniving and skeevy than other men
>>
>>24841037
Pretty much spot on, but just have to say there are nice people on here that are actually normal, they generally lurk and don't post.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.