[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello rumored fembots of soc. I am looking for a female intr

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

File: magnus-de-la-gardie.jpg (169KB, 425x498px) Image search: [Google]
magnus-de-la-gardie.jpg
169KB, 425x498px
Hello rumored fembots of soc. I am looking for a female introvert/NEET who'd like to be supported by me and to be my girlfriend.

What you need to be
-Not fat, slightly chubby is fine though
-Very few friends, preferably less than 5
-Virgin or very few past sexual encounters
-Willing to have kids
-From Europe or willing to move here

And who am I you ask?
-Scandinavian
-Graduated with a bachelor's degree, working a full time job
-Introvert, borderline autist, but able to get by socially
-Set to inherit a decently sized house in countryside

If you are interested, send a mail to [email protected]
or just leave your general comments/questions/insults here
>>
>>24840531
I always wonder if posts like these are ironic or if possible are this out of touch with how relationships work
>>
>>24840567
I'm just trying to get by with the set of cards I've been given. Im open for suggestions if you have any better ideas.
>>
>>24840583
Yeah stop being such a creepy fucker
>>
>>24840786
What did he do that was "creepy"?

I think you just like to bully people who aren't normal by most peoples' standards. Nobody said you had to reply to his thread.

You're a hostile asshole.
>>
>>24840800
otoh youre a pathetic permavirgin r9k untermensch soooooo
>>
>>24840800
I think asking for a girl who has no friends is creepy af, I wouldn't want to date an autisitic possesive person, I see marital rape in the cards.
>>
>>24840812
You wouldn't want to date him? That's fair, nobody would. I certainly wouldn't. I'm not saying the guy deserves a partner, but I am saying that he never said jack shit to you, and all your assumptions right now are based on a pre-built hatred of "nerds".

Fucker's probably retarded, anyway. Why are you chewing out a retarded person? Can't you make fun of someone when there's actual, like, risk involved?

Eat a dick.
>>
>>24840812
I'd really prefer someone who was introverted like me. True introverts tend not to have that many friends. Sorry if you saw that as creepy
>>
>>24840812
Marital rape dosen't exist. And I say that as a girl.
>>
>>24840837
It does exist, you're just a degenerate
>>
>>24840842
I'm far from a degenerate, just believe in a very traditional and submissive wife's role in a marriage.
>>
>>24840859
Really? That's (genuinely) interesting.

Does that mean that you'd be happy for your future husband to do anything he wanted with you in bed? Or does the "traditional" view mean that you disapprove of any less vanilla sex
>>
>>24840859
you deserve to be beaten and abused then
>>
>>24840859
You'd make a good ISIS bride.
>>
>>24840921
I would do whatever he wanted in bed, with a few extreme exceptions. In the event that those exceptions are a fetish I would encourage him to see a prostitute to fulfil these desires.
>>
>>24840933
I never claimed to want abuse, that would be an antagonistic relationship that involves me being submissive out of fear. I strive for a harmonious relationship where I am submissive out of love and wifely duty.
>>
>>24840946
I admire their culture's gender roles. But ultimately their religion is cancer.
>>
>>24841009
I'm interested in someone like you. Are you available?
>>
>>24841046

Yea she is. Kiss the barrel of a gun first and shoot.
>>
interesting thread
>>
>>24840859
>>24840982
>>24841009
God it's so refreshing to see another redpilled girl. I was beginning to think I was alone.
I'm 100% with you on women needing to conform to traditional female roles. I even go as far as to say women shouldn't have the right to vote (since we're not eligible for the draft), but whenever I talk about these views, people look at me like I'm a freak.

Women should not reap the rewards of "equality," but never be willing to make the sacrifices for equality, like higher death rate jobs, being expected to take responsibility, etc.
>>
>>24842426
>>24840982
Damn, I need to marry you and have lots of babies with you to propagate your wifely subbie genes
Shame you're so far away from me
( Germany here, where most females think they're princesses of the pea)
>>
>>24842426
The redpill rises.
>>
File: 1448996319138.jpg (82KB, 673x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1448996319138.jpg
82KB, 673x1020px
>>24842520
YESH!
>>
>>24842426
>>24840859
>tfw i thought i found some other cool girls
>I even go as far as to say women shouldn't have the right to vote

okay
>>
how old are you?
>>
>>24840859

>>24842426

What part of the world do you live femanons?
>>
>>24843012
>femanons
I'm gonna need a timestamp.
>>
>>24840531
Tbh your requirements make you look controlling and shallow. It sort of seems that you just want a nonthreatening and insecure sidefuck. If women applied the same standards for you I'm willing to bet that you'd never get a date.
>>
File: raw.gif (2MB, 294x270px) Image search: [Google]
raw.gif
2MB, 294x270px
>>24843061
>>24843012
>believing any of those posts are females
>>
>>24842426
It's not even about being a redpill girl or anything of the sort. I am all for women being what they want to be. But what kills me is that, at least here in the USA, it means that a woman can be anything... unless she wants to be a housewife or subservient to her man. Then it's suddenly wrong, or not allowed. Like. what the shit? You just said she can be whatever the fuck she wants. So now she's wrong just because she wants to be something that doesn't fit in with your notion of what she should?
Yeah, that can go fuck off.
I love submissive women, but that doesn't mean I go around all treating all women that way. There's a big difference between a woman I am involved with like that, and everyone else I meet.
>>
>>24843100
This.
So.
Much.
THIS.
My wife is a full-on 24/7 TPE slave to me.with SLRN Tattoo on her neck and everything. She's smart, educated, with both feet firmly placed in life.
The shot she had to hear from femnazi's and tumblr SJWs.
Hilarious
And all just because my wife WANTS to BE a slave (to me)
>>
>>24843100
very true.
>>
>>24843100
I agree with this for the most part, but lots of new-wave feminists believe in choice feminism -- women should be able to do what they want, be feminine, be a housewife, have children, be submissive even outside of the bedroom, etc.

The problem is the moment they figure out they have a friend who does these things, they get all butthurt, shame them, disown them, try to talk them out of it, and so on. It's like, cool, what happened to my independent choice.
>>
>>24842426
you know women are eligible for the draft starting soon right?
>>
>>24840567
Well he's borderline autistic afterall
>>24840531
Please castrate yourself. The human species does not need more mentally challenged and deranged individuals amongst its ranks
>>
>>24845030
Nope hadn't heard that, post link showing they will have to sign up for selective services when they turn 18, like men do?
>>
>>24845202
Wow someone triggered the feminazi!!!
>>
>>24847641
I'm not even a feminazi... How did you even reach that conclusion? I just believe that eugenics should be something we take seriously.
>>
>>24847663
well eugenics probably is, but op wanting a broken girl doesn't mean that he should be castrated.
>>
>>24847663
So what are your thoughts on eugenics, should it be forced, or just encouraged?
>>
>>24847663
How seriously?
>>
>>24844990
Good point
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.