[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want a woman who considers herself broken and lonely. I want

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: YcmbaRN[1].jpg (55KB, 418x596px) Image search: [Google]
YcmbaRN[1].jpg
55KB, 418x596px
I want a woman who considers herself broken and lonely. I want you to submit to me. In return, I will care about you. kik: danabels1
>>
>>24838588
dunno why but this picture just saddens me.
>>
Come on, man. We have enough broken girls. Don't make more in this world.
>>
>>24838588
Ideal relationship desu
>>
>>24839515
sociopath detected
>>
I want what OP wants.
I want to fucking own you.
BinaryEclipse @ kik
>>
>>24839563
>>24839573
>>
>>24839563
No. I want to be the one who submits.
>>
>>24839574
Are you calling me a sociopath?
>>
>>24839579
kik: vintagedrumandbass

jerking off atm
>>
>>24839583
Classy
>>
>>24839586
If you are a chick and want to chat with a guy who isn't jackin' it yet, I'm BinaryEclipse @ kik
>>
>>24838938

Pretty sure he's trying to make use out of what's left of one, not creating one.

Anon is doing his part by recycling.
>>
>>24838919

ikr, those excessive tattoos, that short hair...

why must girls intentionally make them look uglier when there is so little beauty in the world?
>>
>>24840604
stfu
>>
>>24840604
Preach brother.
>>
>>24838588
There's already plenty you weak faggot, just go fucking pick one.
You're going to find that it isn't what you want though anon, heed this warning.
>>
>>24840702
Truth. I married one. Learned I couldn't stand her being so clingy (side effect of me trying to "fix" her brokenness) divorced in 5 months after marriage. 2/7 would not recommend.
>>
>>24840604
I personally love tattooed/pierced & short haired girls.
>>
>>24838588
All women want this inside
>>
>>24840914
maybe in your animes they do
>>
>>24840929
irl too. my gf is such a tough bitch on the outside never taking shit and always giving it.
and then when we get home it's "baby tell me im your pet" "Baby do you want anything" "baby what can i do for you?"
she may as well be my husky
>>
>>24840929
I am a woman, though.
>>
>wanting a broken 4chan girl
>not having a normie gf so committed to and passionate about you she'll do whatever you want

Fucking amateur hour.
>>
>>24840948
found your gf >>24840957
>>
>>24840883
>married

Well that was your first mistake.

Sex with crazy was awesome though, right?
>>
>people actually look for relationships on this site unironically
LMAO
>>
>>24841104

>implying you haven't posted your QT graph/dreamgirl/idealmate/
>>
>>24838588
Lol I love this. Guy wants broken girl to control so guy can pretend he isn't a broken piece of trash. and to add to the irony can't even find one in real life so he makes a post on the Internet with a bunch of false confidence. Haven't laughed out loud at a post in a while. Congrats OP
>>
>>24842314

I have and it's all for nothing
>>
>>24838588
ITT:
wanted: woman with low self-work who is easily manipulated.
>>
>>24840604
They're damaged anon, that's the only reason any girl would do that to herself
>>
>>24844151
true on that
>>
File: 1484424520364.jpg (73KB, 495x636px) Image search: [Google]
1484424520364.jpg
73KB, 495x636px
>>24838588

Trust me you don't m8.
>>
>>24838588
Naive op thinks it's easier and romanticizes this sir of relationship he sees in movies... it's a nightmare dealing with broken women. Don't waste your time it'll only end in arguments and you breaking her nose
>>
>>24839660
Good point
>>
>>24846487
I do. Believe me.
>>
OP was first GF was broken. She denied her sexuality and literally was asexual unless I asked her. She was also afraid of everything and superclingy. Near the end of the relationship I didn't wanna touch her because I knew she just did it because I wanted. Plus she reminded me of her bad habits all the time. I found I was the first guy who ever treated her right except in the bedroom. Glad we broke up.
>>
File: tumblr_obd4cauZYI1si1aaoo1_500.jpg (108KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_obd4cauZYI1si1aaoo1_500.jpg
108KB, 500x500px
OP is this what you are looking for?
>>
>>24850705
which one?
>>
>>24850705
Lol. Cool pic
>>
As a "broken" girl can I ask why it's frowned upon? I was broken because I loved and adored my partner so much I just wanted to make him super happy as much as possible because that's how he made me feel. It doesn't help that prior to this my fetish is being mind broken ( turns out the reality is only fun when the owner isn't a scumbag ). I'd really like to be an obedient 50's housewife as long as the guy is actually mono, doesn't cheat and doesn't try to physically harm me.

Im out of the crap situation now but the idea of being owned still turns me on so much and I'm worried I'm only going to attract the same sort.
>>
>>24851229
Because strong men want a strong woman, milquetoast liberal men were told everyone is equal and women AREN'T possessions, so the only people that want to own women are either hyperaggressive guys that see you as fuckmeat or the creepy desperate dude who can't get a girl so he starts fishing for submissive damaged goods.

It's not frowned upon, it's just the available markets.
>>
>>24851236
See but i want someone that views me equally as a person but also enjoys that i have a fuck toy side that likes to be used.
Is both impossible?
>>
>>24851229
>/pol/

This is the exact girl im looking for and not in a domination type of way just in a traditionalist way. hmu
>>
>>24851236
No, masculine men want feminine women and vice versa. Liberals and conservatives are obsessed with "strong" women who are masculine and "nice" men who are feminine. This shit is why so many people are unhappy.
>>
>>24844075
who doesnt want that?
>>
>>24851367
Ignore that guy.

Nothing wrong with this, and it's the marriage I have. I love my wife, treat her with respect and dignity, talk to her as an equal and make decisions together.

But I'm also the head of the household, and take her as I want. The other day I went into the bathroom just as she'd showered, wrapped up in a towel, and in the middle of her chatting I grabbed her hair, forced her on her knees, fucked her mouth, pushed her on the ground and fucked her ass, then pulled her up and came on her face. She thanked me as I caught my breath, washed her face, and we had lunch, chatting again. Love and respect for her diminished in no way.
>>
>>24851367
No, why would it be? The only problem is a lot of girls who are intothis have a hard time recognizing predatory behavior
>>
>>24851229

Both is far from impossible, it's just a target rich environment for fuckbags.
>>
>>24850705
In my perfect world yes both
>>
>>24851682
This is my biggest issue it makes it hard to start conversations because they either 1 assume im a monster off the bat without having a chnave to converse or 2 are so willing to throw themselves in they dont even care and these are the ones who ghost and just seek constant validation.

Very rarely have i found littles or subs who are willing to talk to me for a week before deciding what the safest course of action is to developing a relationship
>>
>>24850717
lol liked it myself
>>
>>24851672
Damn it anon see that's the dream.

>>24851682
>>24851694
Yeah i think that's all I've found so far. It's not like I'm jumping in straight away, like >>24851700
Said, i talk. I wait. Last guy i was involved with we just hung out for months before anything happened. Still turned out to be scum.
>>
>>24850705
No. I don't want a dog, I want someone who willingly gives themselves to me entirely. I would care for them, not treat them like a dog.
>>
File: 200px-Dennis_confused.jpg (6KB, 200x247px) Image search: [Google]
200px-Dennis_confused.jpg
6KB, 200x247px
>>24838588
Picture of OP
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.