[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

singles thread y'all. i'm lonely as hell. >asl

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 24

File: Snapchat-130072077.jpg (71KB, 512x820px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-130072077.jpg
71KB, 512x820px
singles thread y'all. i'm lonely as hell.

>asl
>why are you single?
>are you looking for something? if so, explain here.
>Kik/snap/whatever

pictures are encouraged but not mandatory. happy socializing.
>>
File: IMG_2009.jpg (165KB, 960x985px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2009.jpg
165KB, 960x985px
>21/M/WV
>single because fat and no friends
>i'm looking for p much anything
>kik: dyincrouse
>snap: rhinocrouse
>>
>>24838394
Aw anon find yourself some online friends , that's what I did
>>
>>24838384
29m
Single because I'm a 300lbs grotesque blob, but mainly because I just got out of a relationship and I'm really not sure if I'm ready

The person I'm looking is someone kind and caring, seem like they would be a good mother as I want to start a family in 3-5 years
>>
>>24838420
somehow that doesn't feel like an adequate replacement
>>
>>24838422
Better than nothing.
>>24838421
How long ago?
>>
>>24838472
this is true. i'm mostly trying to find local people online and stuff these days
>>
>>24838472
Only a week ago, and it was only a 3-4 month thing so shouldn't take me long
>>
>>24838394
You don't look fat. In fact you look a lot like me and I'm normie as fuck by 4chan standards.
>>
File: whylive.png (317KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
whylive.png
317KB, 796x712px
Female living in Canada, 19, reporting in.
My parents are very strict and traditional (borderline abusive), they do not tolerate relationships before marriage. Since I live under their surveillance, they basically control every aspect of my love life.

>"Why not try a long distance relationship, or have a partner in secret?"
I tried... I've been in LDR for about a year, but my partner quickly started having trust issues. I couldn't Skype when my parents were around be caught using Facebook/Messenger. After multiple attempts to explain the situation and reassure him I was 100% faithful, my ex didn't believe me. Furthermore, I am unable to stay out of the house after 7pm, sleep at a friend's house, or go out during the week-end without describing exactly where I'll be (+ giving my parents the phone number of the people I'll be with)... You get the idea, I feel extremely restricted.

This has developed into an insecurity. Not only am I the only single person in my group of friends, my self-worth/appearance has also taken the toll. Right now, I'm saving up to move out. My kik is @meuffe, if anybody wants to give me advice.
>>
>>24838394
You don't look fat. Plus a lil extra is better in my opinion
>>
File: IMG_1989.jpg (945KB, 2277x2672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
945KB, 2277x2672px
>>24838488
how about now?
>>
20/m/us

not really sure why im single. im a pretty attractive guy and have friends etc but it just hasnt really happened. kik is xxxrip if anyone would like to talk
>>
>>24838503
My favorite body type !
>>
>>24838509
you, i like you. you're good people.
>>
I'm single mostly because I'm a lesbian in a small town, doesn't help that I'm fat and what would typically be described as butch, or dykey
>>
File: IMG_0137.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0137.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>24838513
I try. But I'll post my part.
>21/f/NE US
>my ex decided that he just suddenly "wasn't into it anymore" so yeah. im basically over it.
>someone to talk to maybe? dunno.
>won't share mine
>>
>>24838532
Pabloemilio420
Hit me up if you want to chat
>>
>>24838532
I'm not single but fuck, I'd be all over you. Definitely my type.
>>
>>24838532
you should hit me up man, you're gorgeous!
>>
>>24838561
Hokayyyyy
>>
I'm bored guysssss
>>
>>24838532
937biboy hmu qt
>>
> 23/bigender/ontario
> single because i can't just act like a normal male -- i act too feminine [loves cute animals, follows nail trends, has nurturing instinct, cries at movies, genuinely loves romances, etc.] which turns away most girls. and i don't really like men, though i've attracted a lot.
> i'm not actively looking for someone to date, more like dealing with crushes that naturally come my way. but i've only had relationships with girls who initiate on me so i'm bad at actually getting stuff to start on purpose.
> got no chats like that since i don't actively look for social stuff, just lets them happen.
>>
>asl
32 m virgin los angeles
girls only
>Kik/snap/whatever
kik: zsasza
>>
>>24838532
xxRushHour2xx
Currently single since Obama is left me. :/
>>
File: Untitled.png (781KB, 709x717px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
781KB, 709x717px
>>24838532
I can help you to don't be single anymore
> 23/Italy
>Busy at work most of the time
>>
24/M/France ~
I'm single because i'm in love with my bestfriend, and she's see me only has his bestfriend, but i'm ok with that.
Hum, not reall.. but I search for some person who'll be ok for test my cooking skills :').
I don't have that sorcery :)
>>
>>24840016
My dear hiiiii
>>
>>24838384
29, male, Philly
I'm single because I want to sleep around with drunk whores, single moms, mediocre looking coworkers, and emotionally unstable friends with benefits.

I bitch and moan about being single but as soon as I get a gf I'm miserable within 6 months because I want to fuck around and can't.
>>
>>24840026
i would test them!
>>
23/M/CO
>Why?
Probably because my job and my personality are a double wammie on my social life. Being military has its perks, but damn if it doesn't hurt a lot of other aspects.
>Looking?
Yes, for what? I'm unsure. Before anything I'd just like a good friend. I'm straight.
>Contact
Kik - Sierra0052
Skype - OperationIvan
>>
>>24840068
Ok then, when you want! :D
>>
File: IMG_7379.jpg (3MB, 1836x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7379.jpg
3MB, 1836x2448px
> 20/f/uk
> single bc I'm afraid of commitment and the one girl I RLLY liked decided to date a chap instead so i'm usin the dicc to cope with the loss
> as such I'm just floating around w people I find amusing for a while until someone really catches my eye. Also quite enjoying my freedom
>>
>single because I don't really know how to date, I'm always nervous and I don't think I'm much of a likable person, plus I'm unattractive
>a girl to talk to, I get bored and lonely
>my KIK is @ballooncakes
>>
>m 18 California
>single because I don't really know how to date, I'm always nervous and I don't think I'm much of a likable person, plus I'm unattractive
>a girl to talk to, I get bored and lonely
>my KIK is @ballooncakes
>>
>>24840048
hello cutie
>>
>>24840188
hey, hit me up if you wanna float around
kik: omni_pod
22/M
>>
File: Snapchat-380879958.jpg (912KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-380879958.jpg
912KB, 1440x2560px
>ugly
>fat
>boring and shitty personality
>depressed
>broke
>stuttering stephen
>cant drive
>im 20
>fucking 20
>still has to ask mama for ride
>mfw that doesnt get the ladies wet
and every girl I date leaves me because of these reasons
>>
>>24840245
oh i guess sc is fyattt
and no im not looking for anything
>>
File: merl.jpg (428KB, 1021x1362px) Image search: [Google]
merl.jpg
428KB, 1021x1362px
>asl
22/mtf/NY metro area
>why are you single?
introverted trans lesbian, extreme social anxiety which I can't fix with alcohol anymore because hormones, i don't "go out", i'm mentally ill and i just got out of a 2 year relationship and I'm trying to open up to the idea of loving someone else
Just nice girls to be in lesbians with
Also willing to talk to other singles
>Kik/snap/whatever
kik: gr8kiddo
>>
>A/S/L

22/m/FL

>Why are you single?

Broke up and moved 4000+km less than a fortnight ago.

>Are you looking for something? If so, explain here.

Anyone good at Starcraft 2 want to help me get back into it?

>Kik/snap/whatever

B.net : Vale#1195
>>
>>24838532
If you have kik I'll give you mine just want to engage in mindless chit chat
>>
>>24838384
>28/m/us
>women dislike me
>i'm looking for anything
>why bother? no one would message me anyway
>>
22, gonna be 23 in 5 days/m/ cali

Broke up with my gf lastnight and we were together for 8 years.

Idk what im looking for

SC: xscenex (old snap name no flame pl0x)
>>
18/m

Single because she just isnt into me anymore. Stats.
>seeking employment nothing yet
>own vehicle and drive
>scrape by and do what i can for $
>quit school to work and do shit for this woman i thought i was gonna marry, that shit failed.
>every rate i get im between a 5-7 of 10.

No good women selection local. Really want some bro friends local i guess. I want to forget about all thats happened. Not a partier but i like being social.
Kik avaible if you ask.
>>
>>24842751
Inb4 >18 >marriage , i like the idea of it and we were together a long time. Many years. .
>>
>>24842759
Where ya from?
>>
>>24842815
Midwest united states , leave your kik ill message you.
>>
>18/M/MA USA

>Why I'm single?
I get anxious and insecure around women and intimacy makes me uncomfortable, even though deep down I'd really like to meet someone.

>Am I looking for something?
I suppose the succ'd be pretty cool.

Kik: Human Trainwreck/Meme_Cream
>>
File: Image.jpg (101KB, 966x966px) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
101KB, 966x966px
>>24838384
>>asl
19/f/canada
>>why are you single?
idk just not in the right situations to meet someone
>>are you looking for something? if so, explain here.
just someone to talk to idk
>>Kik/snap/whatever
nootropics1, hmu!!
>>
32/m/MI
Because every girl fucking cheats.
I don't get why this is a thing every time. Fuck, I'm even swinger-friendly.
>>
>>24842853
Hm what part of midwest. IL here
>>
File: IMG_0924.jpg (136KB, 639x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0924.jpg
136KB, 639x1136px
18/m/straight/ Calgary Alberta
Single because everyone else is taken/ isn't interested
Kik is wesLE3
Pic related
>>
24/m/Aus

Last winter I had a major concussion and since then have developed Narcolepsy, Insomnia, mood swings and infrequent dizzy spells. At first my girlfriend stayed with me, 'cause it was just embarassing things like falling asleep during conversations, or having to sit on the ground in the middle of the street when I get a dizzy spell. I also can't sleep, resistant to all sleeping pills and naturopath remedies I've been prescribed, I get about an hours interrupted sleep every 3 days. I'm always tired and, I'm not sure if it's the concussion, the tiredness or maybe I'm just angry at the whole situation, but I am always angry, and I guess that was the last straw for her, she left me. I'm not the same person, and the person I am now I'm not sure anyone could love.

Not really looking for anything from the thread, talking about it is therapeutic and I got nothing else to do with my time.
>>
>20/m/CA
>have a hard time communicating with people desu
>desu anything would be nice
>kik: bathoryboy
>>
I have 0 interest in being in another relationship after seeing how demanding and tiresome it is to be in one
>>
19/f
I'm single because I want to focus on self improvement for a bit so I can be a good/worthy partner
not really looking for anything!

kik: laralalada
>>
>18/m/us
>Don't particularly know tbqh
>Down for most if not all things
>Skype: spontaneoustoaster
>>
>24/m/Thai
>have no future yet, don't wanna drag someone along to suffer w/ me
>just for someone to share my day & talk with
>Kik: Isonear
>>
>asl
39/m/U.K
>why are you single?
Been single now for about 6 years, recently got ditched by a 24 yo long term fwb as she suddenly decided she wanted a relashionship, so stopped seeing me to get into a relationship with another guy. Kinda broke my heart as she was great fun and we were a great match sexually. If I'd have known I'd of relationshiped her to be honest. Feel pretty lonely if I'm honest
Yeah looking for female company maybe more. I'm 6'1", fit/average body type, into outdoors stuff, mtbiking, hiking, camping etc...although not really looking on here as I'd be surprised if there was anyone local to me.
>Kik/snap/whatever
Will leave Kik if by small chance any females are interested
>>
>31/F/straight/Norway
>Single because unattractive/skinnyfat. Can get laid but its the only thing that keeps anyone around (no one wants a relationship) so feel superlonely. Also only one left in my group of friends thats single. Feels bad.
>I'd really like to find a relationship but kind of given up hope
>>
>>24840188
You are an absolute dream! I'd like to pick your brains I'm also terrified of commitment and forever losing people i care about to strangers... frase_d on kik if you like
>>
>>24840188
also uk and 23
>>
>>24843628
How skinnyfat are you? And how are single people your age not looking for relationships?
>>
21/m/UK.

I'm single and a virgin largely due to not trying too hard. Not really sure if I want something either.
I'm well into outdoorsy stuff with my friends, almost everything nerdy but none of my friends are into that stuff :/
Kinda looking to chat to new people, feel a bit stuck in a rut with the same friends each weekend and want to see someone new really.
kik is craig.mck if anyones chatty,
>>
>>24843647
I'm 5'4 and maybe 140 pounds. Haven't exercised in years but I'm slowly getting back into now cause I'm tired of feeling self-conscious about my body.
And a lot of single people my age are looking for relationships, just not with me. :/
>>
>asl
36-M-Arizona

>why are you single?
Came out of a 2yr relationship. Was basically given an ultimatum about marriage and having kids, which she knew from day 1 that I wanted neither.
I'm looking for a relationship, not marriage. I always believed that you can be committed to someone without a piece of paper or overpriced jewelry.
>Kik/snap/whatever
Snapchat : qwerty602az
>>
>>24843660
Thats nothing imo.
Way to go. Chin up anon! As a 28yo norwegian guy I know its tough
>>
>>24843666
Thanks. :)
>>
>21/m
>in love with someone across the world who only thinks of me as a friend
>i don't expect shit but a cute girl to pretend to flirt with eould be nice.
>skype: patheticlonelyanon
>>
24/M/New Jersey

>why are you single?
I seem to have terrible timing with the women I involve myself with. We get along great, but we are looking for different things.

I'm looking for a friend to hang out with. Someone who doesn't live so far away that I cant see them all the time. A girl who doesn't mind staying in and crafting or playing video games or binge watching tv shows or movies. Also cuddles.

>kik/snap/whatever
Snap - fucktherules
>>
File: lel.jpg (35KB, 360x480px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
35KB, 360x480px
>>24838384
29/m/801, slc area
just got done being in a relationship with a married woman. Lo and behold she was still sleeping with her Ex. Not sure why it surprised me enough to leave her, but it did.

Contact me here.
>>
>>24838532
21/M/NYC
You sound cool as hell and you're pretty attractive. Would love to be friends
kik: Anonthrowaway17
>>
>30/m/NYC
>recently broke up with my girlfriend.
>a woman who wants more from life than just making babies.
>>
File: 1484995297956.jpg (836KB, 1254x1479px) Image search: [Google]
1484995297956.jpg
836KB, 1254x1479px
18/M/Netherlands
I'm single because of social anxiety
Looking for someone who is cute, nice and a bit weirdish
>>
>>24844969
Oooops forgot kik:
SummerOreo
>>
File: 20170104_154115.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170104_154115.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>25/M/Nor Cal
>I'm single because I like challenge but the girls I want don't want me and the girls I get are too easy and give it up too quickly and I become disinterested
>I'm looking for an equal as far as intellect and interests and humor
>kik klin91 snapchat germanjack91
>>
19 M UK don't have kik but message me on snapchat, especially if your in the south east or Kent
SC sadvampire
>>
File: drawal.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
drawal.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>24838384
>asl
25, female, florida 407
>why are you single?
lots of reasons, mainly I ooze red flags (mentally and physically/chronically ill) but I'm taking steps to change my life. getting off opiates after being prescribed them for 9 years and started working out. I'm very proud of myself
for the longest I wasn't, but now I want someone that's okay with just being there no words exchanged 24/7, someone who can be spontaneous with me when I actually feel okay to go out. I want an intensely emotional relationship since I can't offer as much physically but I'm scared of coming off as too clingy. I want to know what makes you tick, what your deepest insecurities are, what made you the way you are...someone outgoing to even out my introverted qualities
>Kik/snap/whatever
email's [email protected]

I'm shy but I do respond eventually. talk to me about whatever (especially if you like anime and don't have shit taste).
>>
>23/m/SD
>I'm a pretty anxious dude that is insecure about how much I like being alone
>Looking for someone to chat with, preferably female
>snap: Jozthewyatt
>>
26 m and hot af

> That's why I'm single
> Kik mocohocarolyn
>>
>>24845860
youre pretty cute and ive seen worse red flags keep at it though
>>
File: 1485066552380-608175248.jpg (457KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1485066552380-608175248.jpg
457KB, 1280x960px
>asl
23 m US/FL
>why are you single?
I'm pretty weird in comparison to most people, also very politically and somewhat religiously driven which steers a lot of people away
It'd be nice to think at least one woman finds me interesting be it as someone to talk to or maybe date
>Kik/snap/whatever
Kik: Aki_no_Okami
>>
>>24838501
If you want you can talk to me
kik: Martyom3
>>
File: myface.jpg (53KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
myface.jpg
53KB, 960x960px
>asl
24/m/uk

>why are you single?
Relatively recently out of a relationship and not wanting to rush into another

Not looking for anything in particular otherwise I wouldnt be on here

>>24840188
kik: thegoobie hmu
>>
>>24838384
24f
because I cheated on my precious ex
>>
File: 20170122_062104.jpg (2MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20170122_062104.jpg
2MB, 2592x1944px
> 21/m/310
>why are you single?
I wish i knew, im assuming because im an uggo who is literal cancer and should an hero
I just want somebody to tell me im pretty
>Kik/snap/whatever
Kik: thelowestselfesteem

>pic is awful, but i take terrible pictures and im sleep deprived after sitting in the rain for 3 hours, and have work in 30 mins, end me.
>>
>>24847323
Tell us more about it...
>>
>asl
21 m germany
>why are you single?
fling of my ex took me to hospital ...
just someone to share moments with. maybe this lovething
>Kik/snap/whatever
kik: datn1co
>>
>asl
38/M/ USA 504
>why are you single?
Emotionally distant. Issues from childhoos trauma I suppose. I have always looked much younger than I am, which I think has developed my personality intoi something a bit little.
>Kik/snap/whatever

kik darko_6969
>>
File: 1362728318439.jpg (57KB, 586x587px) Image search: [Google]
1362728318439.jpg
57KB, 586x587px
>asl
29/male/Canada
>why are you single?
Don't put myself out there, doesn't help that I'm a fat virgin so I figure why bother
I mean I'd like to meet a girl, but I know the chances are really low. Working on losing weight though and I hope to change things.
>Kik/snap/whatever
kik: CharlesdeBold
>>
Single because I have cunt anger issues I need to work on. Kik is __Taybear, 19F straight. Looking for a daddy dom. Send pics first
>>
>>24838384

Old/male/NorCal

Single b/c I am a little tired of ruining other people's lives

I have a predator habit. I usually find very young, slender, adventurous-but-naiive women and fuck the hell out of them for a year or so until they leave me crying, bruised but wiser.

Nnnnnnoo contac info. I find yu.
>>
>asl
19/F/Germany
>why are you single?
Got dumped after a relationship that felt like a lifetime, now I'm dealing with nothing but flakes.
I don't even know anymore. Someone not-boring and not-flaky would be chill
>Kik/snap/whatever
I'll regret this but
kik is 3r4d1c4t3
SC is dia-mandis
>>
30something / m

I'm single because I'm divorced and too disillusioned to get out and find someone. Just doesn't seem worth the trouble anymore. On the other hand I feel like I bring a lot to the table and I'm running out of time before I'm legitimately the weird old single dude.

Pass on contact, just wanted to bitch among friends.
>>
File: 15156161616.jpg (27KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
15156161616.jpg
27KB, 480x640px
>>24838384
- 27/M/France
- I guess i have trouble to find confidence when i see myself in the mirror, i'm short (that doesnt bother me too much but it seem to be quite a turnoff to girls) 173cm, kind of husky/fat but with a bit of muscles (94kg probably around 25%bf), too hairy and girls never showed any real interest in me, never been really complimented or anything, people find me nice and funny but girls don't want to date me. They just "don't see me that way" = you're not attractive.
Since i never had any luck on the dating scene (i had a few gf and got laid of course but i never really felt loved or sexy, ok, it happened once when i was with my ex) i don't feel really confident and i'm quite pessimistic, that make me sad sometimes.
At least i have some friends and some hobbies who make me think about something else.

- i don't know if i'm looking for something, maybe i'm just there to boost my ego a little bit if someone find me attractive, and by someone i mean a girl, no offense to gay guys, most of you are nice but i don't feel flattered being complimented by one, sorry :/

- kik or snap on demand
>>
File: ppppp.jpg (188KB, 959x959px) Image search: [Google]
ppppp.jpg
188KB, 959x959px
>ASL
19/M/UK
>Why are you Single?
Broke up with my last Girlfriend as she couldn't understand that I sometimes like to just do nothing and be on my own for even a day and would get super pissy/upset/angry at me for it.
Found my self having to lie to her to not piss her off when I wanted to be alone. Couldn't lead her on any more and broke the relationship off.
Haven't Dated anyone since cause I'm too nervous to start up a conversation with Girls in my life as Most I know I work with, And, I don't fancy becoming a laughing stock at work. Also Big and Unattractive.
>Are you Looking for something?
Would genuinely love to Have a Girl that I would dedicate myself to and just to be able to enjoy each others company even if that means just sitting down in a room watching TV, Enjoying the Silence. Otherwise Just want some Female Friends as I literally have none and I feel I've become quite jaded/tactless Due to that.
>Kik/Snap
KIK: lopsidedcowboy
SC: lopsidedcowboy
>Also Wall of Text, I know
>>
>asl
18/m/USA

>why are you single?
I don't get out very much. I work 50-60 hours a week. I'm not antisocial by any means, I have a great group of friends, and I have no problem talking to women. I just can't seem to find someone that I connect with. I kind of just hang around not doing very much, its like the last few months have been on repeat. I smoke weed like a goddamn chimney and I drink fairly often, it helps me forget the loneliness.

Yes. I'd like someone who shares similar interests with me who I can find attractive sexually. I try to base relationships I have on how I feel emotionally, not sexually. I want someone to love, who will reciprocate that love. I'm not looking for anything specific, I guess, I'm more or less just trying to put myself out there a bit. Age isn't really something I care about, I just think it would work better if you were reasonably close to my age.

>Kik/snap/whatever
Message me on Telegram @oginome
>>
>26/M/FL
>Haven't been in a relationship since 2010. Was with an obnoxious, selfish she-demon who didn't care for anyone else but herself and I had to drop her. Plus in my eyes I look disgusting as sin.
>Eh, I'd just like conversation but I'm looking for something serious too I guess? It's a long shot.
>Kik: IAMROOK
>>
File: 2017-01-20 00.31.34.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-20 00.31.34.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>asl
26/M
>>why are you single?
Fat and not social. I'm mostly occupied with work and school so I don't have much time to find a girl I like, I don't have the money, time and looks to have a relationship.
nothing just felt like posting
>>Kik/snap/whatever
meh have a skype : anonmuhabbet
>>
>>24838532
22/m/NE
kik: j.donut
>>
19/M/NY
She broke up with me bc she said "it wasnt working out." And she cheated on me.
I'm looking for anything desu.
Kik is lvl426
>>
40/m/Europe
Been single for two years now. I'm actually enjoying it quite a lot. Most people my age are married and with kids, while I can do whatever I want. Then again at the same time I do kinda want to settle down one day. But I'd rather be single than settle for a compromise - either settle with a great girl or not at all.
>>
File: 1483142769345.gif (637KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1483142769345.gif
637KB, 500x389px
>asl
23/Male/Canada(Toronto)
>why are you single?
I'm pretty average looking Asian boy but I'm broad shouldered big guy since I work in a trade but even so I have no problem talking to women but I've been having the shittiest luck finding a women to bond with and talk to, not to mention I'm a low key homebody even on the weekends sometimes, All of my closest friends all have GFs besides me and its starting to bother the shit out of me. I know it makes me sound like an ass but I've been single for a while now and it sucks not having someone to talk with or go do shit with
Yeah finding a local Canadian grill would be rad but as much as I'd hate to have one at this point I'll even take another Long distance relationship. I just want to find a women who is gonna be 100% real with me no "honeymoon" bullshit up front and willing to put the effort into getting to know me and maybe play vidya and talk about shit together
>Kik/snap/whatever
Postmutant93

Pic is in da kik senpai
>>
>>24838384
>>asl
44/M/VA

>>why are you single?
Successful but overweight, and because I want true Love, not to buy a girl.

A female who understand honesty, loyalty, love, an trust, in the context of friendship first. Then we'll see.

>>Kik/snap/whatever
IesousKurios
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.