[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you rate me? Is being black a big factor in how you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 14

File: IMG-20170118-WA0045.jpg (420KB, 720x879px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170118-WA0045.jpg
420KB, 720x879px
What would you rate me? Is being black a big factor in how you see a potential partner?

Il post more if you want
>>
Post kik and I'll tell you
>>
>>24836349
>What would you rate me
8/10 and no i don't mind the color of your skin
>>
People seem to assume that i am less educated because of the colour of my skin.
(Girl in red)
>>
>>24836349
I've got jungle fever, an educated black woman makes me hard as diamond
>>
>>24836349
tits/gtfo
>>
I'd definitely put you at a 9 /10 on looks I love black women and you have a beautiful face
>>
You're cute and you don't look like you'd be stupid or ghetto. And the thing is, id totally date you but I wouldn't want to marry or conceive a child with you. I'd want my kids to look like me.

white guy here
>>
>>24836374
This.
>>
>>24836374
Seems i will have to marry a black man then, thats a shame because there are very few in this country let alone my univeristy
>>
>>24836374
Meh desu i would.If you love some one that much to have those kinds of plans i think race is the least of your problems
>>
>>24836374
yeah I also find black women attractive as long as they are not pitch black and have a feminine body and face.
Not sure if I would marry or have a kid with one though to be honest. It would be a tough sell to my family and some of my friends...
>>
>>24836349
I like the shape of ur tits pls post Moar like this. Your a 7.
>>24836359
Face is a 7 also.
>>
>>24836349
white m here
girl youre an 8
nice tits, loved your skin color
would fuck your brains out and impregnate

post more
>>
>>24836349
>>24836359
I don't find you attractive, but I could potentially date a black girl.
>>
>>24836416
you cant tell what the shape of her tits are, bras are like false advertising

thread needs more topless pics
>>
>>24836349

I prefer black girls, but thick ones like this. But if she opens her mouth and starts speaking ebonics, I'm automatically turned off for the same reason I'm turned off when a white girl speaks with a valley girl accent.
>>
File: 1.jpg (38KB, 372x584px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
38KB, 372x584px
>>24836480
like this?
>>
>>24836433
At least you can tell that they are existent. But yeah. Thread needs more toplessness
>>
>>24836349
7/10 and being black doesn't add or subtract anything
I've always wanted to try dating a ghetto hood rat black girl just to see what it was like. Anybody have any experience in this?
>>
>>24836392
don't let what I say stop you from marrying whoever you want. I'm just saying I happen to think a lot about genetics and ancestry; maybe more so than the average person.
>>
>>24836490
far too many clothes
>>
>>24836490

Love the ass, not so much a fan of the septum.
>>
>>24836349
Being black doesn't really matter, if you're attractive you're attractive. A 10/10 black girl is still going to be hot even to a neo nazi
>>
>>24836349
I just got out of a relationship with a person of color, and really it was their family's gettoness that was the problem.

But, yeah, I would try it again, and yes marriage and kids was the plan.
>>
>>24836349
i think thta i have talken with you by kik , i have lost our conversation and your pics but you look really hot for me i told you
your name ends with the letter Y am i right??
>>
>>24836792
>talken
Holy fuck I'm not even in this thread I was just scrolling and it bothered me so much I had to stop by and tell you what a dumb fuck you are
>>
>>24836349
Personality is a big thing to me.

Physically you're 8/10 at least. You could be 9 or maybe even 10 (to me) if we clicked. Either way, good looking femanon. You're all kinds of gorgeous.
>>
>>24836349
You look good. I'd give you 8/10. Never dated a black woman in a serious way, just fwb, fuck buddies, etc. But I'd be happy to. Like one anon said, if you're attractive, you're attractive. And my family work be fine with it.
>>
>>24836802
>8MlCmwLR
sorry talked
Now you can be still getting the dictionary for your ass hole
if you want
>>
>>24836349
I'd date you but I wouldn't have kids with you. Just because I'm blond with blue eyes and none of my kids would look like me.
>>
You look very cute to me. I'm black btw. I don't see no problem with dating a women of color. I'm not turned off by color, I'm turned off by the personality of a person. Some of these Anons easily fit the turn off category. But yeah you are a solid 8/10. You should post some more.
>>
I'm white and I love colored women..mostly black because they are so hot and I get a hard on from them!
I had sex with two black women before: one I use to go to high school with and one that was 41 years old from my old job.
>>
I rate you 10/10, because I really like black people. Where I live black people are very rare and, well, I can't usually contact with them. And see them nude. D:
>>
>>24836882
lrn2genetics dumbass.
>>
>>24836359
you looked better in the OP pic with most of your face blocked desu.
>>
>>24836349
you have nice titties. As others have said i would fuck you, but would not marry/have a kid with you, as i want my kids to be white.

i wouldnt assume youre uneducated, you probably went to some super liberal college and got a useless social science degree.

8.5/10 body
7/10 face
>>
>>24836374
this.

probably would never have kids with a person of different skin than me.
then again, I probably woudl never have kids.

I kissed a black girl once. Fucking disgusting. Hopefully it isn't a black person thing to not brush your teeth.

I do have to add, I probably would be a lot more wary of fucking a black person, because something like 49% of black women were found to have genital herpes in a recent study(last few years), and around 30% didn't even know that they had it.
>>
>>24836349
I'd rate you an 8/10, but it really depends on if you don't wear much makeup and have natural eye brows.

I find black women to be the most attractive types of women and would love to have one as my wife.

But I doubt any would want a half irish and half korean mixed man such as myself.
>>
>>24836349
Definitely 8/10,

Love the natural hair, if you had the personality I was looking for I would wife you up. Looks definitely help, and from that pic it looks like you've got a decently toned body and great tits.

If only if only
>>
>>24836349
I'd say 8.5/10 really cute. You being black has nothing to do with how I perceive you, I'd have to hear/ see things you say but I get where you're coming from. I live in a pretty small town with a good bit of racist assholes and they always tend to look down on black people, assume they're stupid or up to know good or something. Don't get me wrong there are some shitty black people, but tons of shitty white people too. People of all races can be bad and good people.
>>
>>24837282
If my kid has brown skin then he doesn't look like me, does he?
>>
>>24836374
This.

Though, if you have kids with a mulatto, your kids can come out beautiful. My sister had kids with a mulatto and their two girls are the cutest kids I've ever seen.
>>
>>24836349
you are beautiful
>>
>>24836498
>ghetto hood rat black girl

I mean...I guess I can hesitantly raise my hand here. I'm only hesitant because one of my exes did speak in that kind of dialect but she was fun as hell, man. I wouldn't call her a hoodrat ~unironically~ I guess is what I'm getting at. She spoke just fine but sometimes when we were joking around it'd be something like "boyyyy you betta....I can't stand yo ass sometimes" but I found it cute. Not gonna lie, sometimes it was hot (especially when, you know, fucking).

She spoke her mind a lot but I just liked that she didn't sugarcoat shit and leave me wondering what the fuck was wrong with her like some exes who were in their shitty moods. She twerked a lot when she was really happy about something--I'm not saying it like 'oh this is what black girls do', I'm just saying that was HER personality. Anyway, she was really cute and chill and now I miss her a bit.

>>24838285
>i wouldnt assume youre uneducated, you probably went to some super liberal college and got a useless social science degree.

kek
>>
>>24836349
Nah, you're sexy and I dig the hair.
>>
>>24836349
Rate threads are for insecure people baby don't be that way, you're perfect and gorgeous. Being black doesn't matter if you're sweet and smart, it's all about being an individual. Stay confident and humble, and stay off this website, it's bad for your self esteem.
>>
>>24836349
It would be nice to date a black girl I think

I love contrasting skin tones when you see two bodies together.

Current gf is a pale as fuck white girl, but if I posted a picture of her enormous ass with clothes on so you couldn't see the skin you'd think she was black <3
>>
>>24836349
I have dated WoC before, the dialect doesnt bother me if she is educated, I grew up in the ghetto and wangsters bothered me more desu.

The thing that I look for is for her to not care that Im white. Im super sick of being the bad guy when I actually dont do anything against the black community but since Im white there is this weird racist rift where she automatically builds me up as a white person trying to break her down.

Im a white female ffs, I watch my language, but scuse me for calling you black instead of African American cause not every black person comes from Africa (my Jamacian friends fucking hate being called African).
>>
>>24839864

Protip, never unironically use the term "WoC", "PoC", or whatever. What is the difference between that and calling them a Colored Girl or a Colored Person.You might as well say "She's a black". White is also a color, so it doesn't make any sense.

If a black person gives you shit for being white, you just say "Fuck off, you racist cunt", and never have anything to do with them again.
>>
File: HKNmZae.jpg (28KB, 640x421px) Image search: [Google]
HKNmZae.jpg
28KB, 640x421px
OP is literally the exact template of what I see as the perfect wimmon.

>tfw all you want is a dark skin puffy hair qt
>>
>>24836349
Lets see what else you can post
>>
>>24836349

Everything looks alright I guess, but I'm worried there's a nosering behind that mobile device.

For some reason black girls are very particular to those kind of piercings, personally they just remind me of cattle.
>>
>>24836349
Very pretty, very dateable. I don't care about skin type
>>
I can't date anyone who supports black lives matter because it's a terrorist organisation kek but other than that black people are pretty cool I do have more of a like of white people though
>>
holy shit sure thing
I don't mind your race as a negative way it only make you sexier
>>
File: 1469649735154.png (659KB, 879x622px) Image search: [Google]
1469649735154.png
659KB, 879x622px
>>24836349
>tfw no chocolate gf
>>
>>24841738
Agreed on the BLM part, that group is horrible.
>>
>>24841732
>skin type
>not skin color
My nigga
>>
White guy, no definetly dont mind. Same standards as any other. Above a 5/10 and a personality/caring side. 5/10 thats nice > 9/10 thats a bitch
Id personally put you at 8, 8.5 depending on location.
Personality wise theres not much to go off but im going to assume youre nice and speak nicely too so 7/10.
>>
File: bambam.jpg (165KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
bambam.jpg
165KB, 960x960px
>>24836349
You are absolutely gorgeous, you have amazing natural hair, great breasts and your face probably looks fantastic to! And being black is a postive feature for me to be honest! I love myself a passionate woman who is far more in tune with herself and her femininity than any white females... Yes, I love all of you chocolate beauties! <3
>>
>>24842926
BLM is owned by George Soros, it can't be taken seriously because of that... Even though police brutality against black people is 100% real and needs to be stopped.
>>
>>24836349
10/10. The hair, body, it's all there. Being black makes no difference to me, you're fucking beautiful. Kik me @ frase_d
>>
>>24836374
Mixed kids are some of thr cutest kids in existence tho
>>
>>24843467
You look fucking homeless
>>
>>24843644
Been there quite a few times, so guess that lingers in my identity
>>
>>24836480
>that pic

name/source of the model? google just gives me the name and the site of the photographer
>>
>>24836490
Mari, get the fuck off of 4chan before I roast your ass in public.
>>
File: 2.jpg (57KB, 641x656px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
57KB, 641x656px
>>24844220
i dare you do it
>>
>>24836349
9/10, pending ass. I love natural hair on black women.
>>
>>24836349
i rate your hair 11/10
body looks pretty good too
>>
>>24836392
>Seems i will have to marry a black man then

Classic case of fucking white men without any inhibitions when you're young and then marrying a beta provider of your own "kind" after finding that the majority of the white guys don't want to be embarrassed to be married to somebody other than their own race.
>>
>>24844373
lose the septum piercing and i would be all over you

blue-eyed white man here
>>
File: 2013-10-07 18.16.53.jpg (26KB, 400x286px) Image search: [Google]
2013-10-07 18.16.53.jpg
26KB, 400x286px
>>24844060

Jezra Matthews. She's gorgeous. Physically she's my ideal woman. If only I could find a girl like her who was a gamer and a metalhead.

>TFW all you want is a cute bbbw gamer girlfriend.
>>
>>24836349
Not gonna fall for your need of attention, but I will respond to your question: no, being black has literally no inference on how I see my partner.
>>
>>24844373
Love the tits

Def gonna fap to you
>>
>>24836349
ey i realize this thread may or may not be dead or abandoned by OP, but why do black girls always straighten their hair and stuff?

like this >>24836359

i'm a white guy and yall should stop doing that shit. offer me you at your best, not you with your hair chemically laced until you look like any other dumb white thot
>>
I'm into black girls

They're not into white dudes, so nothing comes out of it ever unfortunately
>>
File: oisl9oegHH1vjpouco1_1280.jpg (777KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
oisl9oegHH1vjpouco1_1280.jpg
777KB, 1280x1920px
>>24845790
>Jezra Matthews

Was not gonna fap today but then I googled
>>
>>24846236

I know, right? She's like what every woman should be. Prehistoric man made statues of her.
>>
File: download-2-2.jpg (1MB, 1000x1400px) Image search: [Google]
download-2-2.jpg
1MB, 1000x1400px
>>24846241
>She's like what every woman should be

She's not naked nor in my bed
>>
>>24846320

She doesn't do nudes, which I can respect. If I was to date a woman, I wouldn't want her nudes all over the internet anyway.
>>
File: download-4-2.jpg (95KB, 450x677px) Image search: [Google]
download-4-2.jpg
95KB, 450x677px
>>24846347

I meant naked in my bed numbnuts.
>>
>>24846356
Well she's not in mine either so I guess it sucks for both of us.
>>
>tfw skinny ugly awkward jew
>tfw i will never get a light skinned black girlfriend with awesome curly/nappy/fro hair like OP

why do i even continue to live
>>
I want to titi fuck a black girl
>>
>>24842929
Sorry lol, I use those two words interchangeably.
>>
>>24836392
Black grill femanon here.

Girl, stoppit. You are adorable and from the few pics I saw you have a nice body as well. If you're into white guys don't sell yourself short..from my own experience, white guys wouldn't mind dating or marrying an educated black qt. I've only ever been in a relationship three times...one Asian, one white, and the one I'm currently in now (he is half Latino half while). I've never had to deal with overt racism (my Asian ex's mom was nervous about it until we met, but I'm also blasian myself so I think that's what easer her). I'm actually getting married soon. Skin color is not always a negative factor in finding a partner.

I guess what I'm trying to say is just be confident in yourself. As you can see by the thread not everyone is going to shrug you off their radar for simply being black.
>>
File: IMG_2905.jpg (97KB, 745x1112px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2905.jpg
97KB, 745x1112px
>>24848337
Eek, sorry for the typos. Was typing from my phone.

And just so I don't look like a complete autist, here's a picture of an attractive black qt.
>>
>>24836374
/thread
>>
>>24836359
A black cutie like you is literraly my dream!

>>24846472
I know the feeling...

>>24848337
Listen to her!
>>
>>24848337
>Skin color is not always a negative factor in finding a partner.
It seems like it is if you're a black female but you're not a weeb, you're not an artsy quirky janelle monae, you're not a gamer, and you're not a sassy bad bitch, and you have no interest in raceplay.
>>
>>24849578
You mean that being a black female is a disadvantage finding a white man, if the kind of white man you want is a truck driving sports fan red state red neck Christian trumptard?
>>
Can't see your face but i would rate 9/10 you clearly take care of your skin your eyebrows are nice and shaped and one egold not be judged of their skin color but what the have in the inside
>>
>>24836349
OP, you're damn sexy and if anyone's decision regarding whether or not to date you is going to be influenced by the color of your skin you don't want to hang around that person anyways. I would go out to a nice seafood dinner with you and then call you the next day.

sincerely,
a white man
>>
>>24849592
Seconded. I visit Chicago a lot and find it to be chock full of really attractive black women of all shapes and sizes. Irrelevant because I'm married, but when I wasn't, race was not a factor in my choice of partner. Beeteedubs neither was being a weeb or gamer or Janelle monae
>>
>>24844373
This white guy would plough you straight into next week.
>>
>>24849588
>sweet loving qt truck-driving god-fearing outdoorsy guy with a southern accent that wakes up with a smile on his face because he thinks the weather is perfect for fishing
b-but that is what I want though they don't have to be white
>>
>>24849666
Well a lot of those dudes are kinda racist. If you're the sort of person who thinks everyone's equal, that difference is fine etc, you may have a broad enough perspective to also think that god is a fairy tale, you don't need to drive a huge truck to be a man when a small car actually does what you need, etc
>>
>>24836490
You're fucking sexy
>>
>>24849578
So what makes you stand out?

I think you're fine, the question I usually ask myself is who this other person is.
>>
I find you attractive, you shouldn't straighten you hair.

I wouldn't marry or have kids with you because I want my kids to look like me
>>
>>24849830
why is the similarity of skin color the big deal?
Will you be disappointed if they have different hair color than you?
Do you think mix race kids don't inherit their bone structure from both parents ?
>>
>>24849666
>god fearing
>666

You're not getting anywhere with that.

Could you settle for sweet, loving, outdoorsy guy who wakes up with a smile on his face because he thinks the weather is perfect for outdoorsy stuff in general?
>>
File: IMG_3912.jpg (437KB, 1369x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3912.jpg
437KB, 1369x1365px
>>24849850
Personally I always think mixed kids are the cutest... I want a little baby girl with my light hair and her momma's thick, tight curls, like pic related.

*sigh*
>>
>>24849879
Personally I agree.
And with pretty much any mix of races
>>
Your looking sexy as
>>
post your booty in panties
>>
>>24836349
your straight up 20 out of 10 love the hair and your skin
>>
>>24848351
DAMN you got it all and so much more
Thread posts: 110
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.