[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are most men, gay and straight, just lecherous dogs who care

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Are most men, gay and straight, just lecherous dogs who care only about sex/getting laid? When you first meet a man or a woman, do you genuinely want to get to know the person or are you simply concerned with how quick or easy it would be to get into bed with them? Do you care at all about emotionally connecting with someone or would you rather limit your interactions to sexual encounters only?
>>
>>24834209
Nah, I'm a straight guy and know plenty of other straight guys who would rather find a girlfriend or at least a constant fwb instead of just hookups. Pretty much no college aged girls we meet seem to want that though.
>>
>>24834209
I want a wife who will be a stable lifelong partner and spawn a large brood with me.

Straight Male mid 20s here.
>>
>>24834209
Main objective is sex for us. Love is a byproduct if the girl is also fun to hang around with after sex.
For women it's the other way round
>>
>>24834298
if it's that way for men, why get be in a relationship? why get married? do you only want those things so you don't have to keep searching for someone to have sex with? genuinely curious
>>
>>24834345
B/c it's not that way for all men, obviously.

There's also a secondary benefit that comes in the form of stability which can reel in even males more geared towards sleeping around.
>>
>>24834298
don't generlize, guy

the main objective for mentally mature men is usually to find a woman with whom to build a life. obviously the sex and other physical aspect is still important, because the purpose of life, but any mentally mature man with experience will be looking for intellectual, ideological, and lifestyle compatibility as well, often even more importantly.

but this question could be asked of most single people, contemporarily, not just men.

are you curious about just men because you feel only men are this way, or because you only care about the opinions of men?
>>
>>24834407
>don't generalize, guy
>generalizes
>>
>>24834209
How are the apples coming?
>>
>>24834430
that's fair, i did do that - to a lesser degree than "all men" - but still, i did it. inappropriately.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.