[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My snapchat? Sure: randomdude8999 I'm at work at the moment,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1482117927269.jpg (95KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1482117927269.jpg
95KB, 768x1024px
My snapchat? Sure: randomdude8999

I'm at work at the moment, but I will try to go somewhere to jerk off if I get something good.

Other than that, ask me anything.

Pic unrelated, but if you send a snap, it can serve as inspiration.
>>
>>24827513
I lost my virginity properly when I was 14. She was 15, long haired blonde with a nice firm D cup.
Second round, she was sucking me off and looking at me with those sweet puppy eyes. When I was about to cum, I asked her if I should cum in her mouth. She said yes. I asked her again. She said yes again. Thinking I was being really polite I asked her for the third time, adding that she didn't have to do it if she didn't want. Then she took me out of her mouth and jerked me on her boobs. I still have regrets now, 12 years later.
>>
>>24827513
They say I have a pretty face. My best body features are abs, arms and back.
>>
you do realize you're surrounded by dudes here OP
>>
>>24827539
No fishing, no bite. Right?
>>
sc: OnARoll2525
Striaght / 19 hmu :)
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.