[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DOM & LITTLE THREAD /ddlg/ Does not have to be older dudes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 11

File: tumblr_o6ewl1scoV1v1yxojo1_500.gif (5KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o6ewl1scoV1v1yxojo1_500.gif
5KB, 500x500px
DOM & LITTLE THREAD
/ddlg/

Does not have to be older dudes and little girls. Mommies, femdoms and little boys just as welcome!

>ASL
>Daddy Dom / Little Girl / Other?
>Likes
>Not interested in
>Contact me!
>>
File: unnamed.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
14KB, 300x300px
Theres also a tiny server, feel free to join and chat.

https://discord.gg/ajQBy6B
>>
>>24827026
I'm so into mommy dom, but I can't ever tell anyone outside of an anonymous message board.

My biggest fetish is being held and breastfed by a new "mommy".
>>
File: tumblr_o9tjkyCwBk1u8wfz9o7_540.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9tjkyCwBk1u8wfz9o7_540.gif
2MB, 540x304px
I'll start too I suppose..

>ASL
20 / F / -

little girly

>Likes
affection, teasing, learning. ageplay, roleplay and being taken care of! I just would like to find a daddy who is caring, compassionate and lets me tease him!

>Not interested in
dick pics, nudie judies, crude old men. Not interested in camming or meetups. Being perverted the second you talk to me is a sure fire way to make me not want to talk to you! :3

>Contact me!
I'm in the server ^ or DM me on discord @ sofi#9891
>>
File: tumblr_ntk1ohA6401ubupe3o1_1280.jpg (154KB, 660x960px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntk1ohA6401ubupe3o1_1280.jpg
154KB, 660x960px
dont die thread!!
>>
>>24827067
you sound high maintenance and uppity

neither of these are attractive traits
>>
>>24827167
you mean eager to please but knows what I want and not gonna take no shit?? :3

sorry you're having a bad day, anon
>>
>>24827026
>ASL
28/M/US

DD

>Likes
Giving affection, providing structure, listening, and sharing hobbies. Kinks like roleplay, light bondage, and petplay, but I'm fairly flexible. While I consider sexual things necessary, I don't prioritize them. I'd like to earn that Daddy title first.

>Not interested in
extremely young ageplay, diapers, sadistic bdsm, etc.

>Contact me!
Not actively looking at the moment, but I am in the discord chat here >>24827035 so you'll probably find me if you ask.

>>24827167
I don't know what you're expecting in a DDlg thread. The whole Daddy/little dynamic is based on emotional and structural maintenance.
>>
Any switch LG/Mommys here?

There never seems to be any, but I like bing babied skmetimes.
>>
>>24827190
Any Other way of contacting you?
>>
Any of you daddy's or little know a good place to get sexy time clothing.

Primarily stuff Iike collars and tails.
>>
>>24827765
I found an Etsy shop a little bit ago that I liked. Look up littlepinkpeach
>>
40/M/norcal
Daddy Dom
likes petplay, slaveplay, incest rp, consensual noncon, teacher-schoolgirl, rough play, leashes and collars, age gap and mostly looking for chat but open to more...
not interested in diapers, scat, adult babies etc
reply with contact or request mine if interested
>>
>>24827986
I think my little would like it

Thanks
>>
>ASL
32 m virgin los angeles
switch
>Likes
girls
>Not interested in
icky males
>Contact me!
kik: zsasza
>>
>>24827067
You sound perfect. We have similar likes. I want a real connection first and foremost. Is 45 outside of what you are looking for?
>>
I am 19 m and would love a mommy to take care of me. Kik me at tomlaundry
>>
>>24827986
Etsy in general seems like a good place to find this sort of thing, especially discretely.
>>
>>24827190
No he means you're a stuck up little brat that wants to have it her way and no other way which none daddy finds it appealing
>>
>ASL
18/M/US

>DD/LG/Other
Other, little boy.

>Likes
Men and women with dominance but also affection that aren't afraid to punish me.
BDSM is a fetish.

>Not Interested in
Blood,scat,piss,puke,messy stuff, extreme pain.

>Contact
Kik nexnex1
Skype john.heck99
>>
>>24829588
On the contrary, some DD do look for the whole 'bratty' thing as a matter of preference. Not me, per se, but I've seen many ISO's like that here.
>>
>ASL
20/F/UK
Little with a hint of brat :3
>Likes
Kinks:bondage, hair pulling, choking, bruises, ageplay, public teasing, fingering, face fucking, men that moan, size difference, ddlg obviously, I can't think of any others right now >_<

Activities: In ddlg I love cuddles, watching movies together, going on adventures, and cute things like that.
>Not interested in
mean people, idk other than that
>Contact me!
ask for contact or post it, I have kik and skype
>>
>>24829733
Can i have your kik little lass or kik me @janhenksma if you dont want to post
>>
>>24829733
30/m/uk

You sound like a lot of fun, I'd like to talk to you. My kik is Denisovich
>>
>>24829733
Hey Kik is jayhayhey
I'm 18 from France
>>
>>24827067
it seems like my discord is bugging and I can't add you
Do you mind adding me ?
@ jayhayhey#6286
>>
>>24829733
You're just my type! Will post my info in a minute. But Kik me Throwitaway89.
>>
>ASL
27/M/MA

Switch. Daddy, or I could be dominated by a woman.

>Likes
Bondage, group sex, sharing, teasing, obviously ddlg.

>Not interested in
Dudes. I'm straight.

>Contact info
Kik/Snap: Throwitaway89
>>
File: tumblr_ohhlw4oMcS1sapj62o1_1280.jpg (742KB, 1280x1261px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohhlw4oMcS1sapj62o1_1280.jpg
742KB, 1280x1261px
>ASL
18, female, Ohio
lil girl :3
>Likes
dominance, sweetness, ageplay, rapeplay, diapers, teasing, roleplaying, little space, cartoons, drawing
>Not interested in
i dunno. general hard limits i suppose
>Contact me!
www.darlinglittle.tumblr.com
>>
>>24829936
Is there any other way to contact you?! I'm an aspiring daddy in Ohio, you should kik me at MaximilianThermidor
>>
>>24829953
i'll kik you when my phone isn't dead n_n
>>
>>24829936
HMU on Kik jayhayhey
I'd love to chat with you
>>
>>24829936
very cute, i love the small tits and moles/marks on your body. and the hairy bush is just amazing as well
>>
Suggestions for easing a girl into this kind of thing
>>
>>24830179
break up. find a girl who's into it instead. seriously if she doesn't wanna do it, leave her alone and find someone else
>>
>>24829733

I'm a daddy with the same kinks as you, wouldn't mind having you on Skype lil brat :-)

[email protected]
>>
>>24829936
Hey princess! I'd also like to talk to you, my kik is kinkster991. 25/Daddy here
>>
>>24827026
i think i could be a little if my bf was into it, but he's expressed disdain towards that sort of kink :(
>>
File: sicha.jpg (195KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
sicha.jpg
195KB, 1280x960px
>23/TGirl/UK
>Bi Little looking for mommy or daddy
>Likes being orgasm denied, serving with no ulterior motive, and late 90s mascot platformer games.
>Not interested in significantly older people. No offense.
>I'm KaceyKrazy in the discord
>>
>>24829733
hey add me on kik frase_d, you sound perfect!
>>
Any Mommies looking for a cute little girl?
>>
Hello I am a 26 year old dude who keeps attracting girls who view me as a fatherlike figure so I might as well. I am a full time bird dad though, that might be part of it. It helps if you are clingy! ALSO I HAVE NO IDEA WTF I'M DOING HERE PLEASE RESPOND
kik mrdespair1990
>>
>ASL
22/M/USA (314)
>Daddy dom / Little Girl / Other?
little boy
>Likes
Trains, military vehicles, history
>Not interested in
Men >.<
>Contact me!
Kik: IndianaJones1981
>>
>>24829733
how many previous partners?
>>
>>24829733
Hey! I'm a 25 year old guy from England too and you sound like a cheeky one :3 would love to talk to ya some time. My kik is Ztripes
>>
>>24830354
Does he have to know?
>>
File: large.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>tfw you want to take care of a little so fucking bad
>listen to ageplay recordings in the sexy audio jthreads all the time
>tfw kissless virgin pakistani born in us
>tfw will probably have my parents arrange my marriage
>tfw it'll be too awkward and she'd call me a creep or pedo if I brought this up
>tfw don't really want to try to find a white girl into it because she's not going to want to be dommed by a fat asian virgin
>I will NEVER snuggle a little comforting her after a spanking and wiping he tears
kill me
>>
>>24827026
Ok, this is a huge long shot, but I'll go for it, what do I have to lose?

>>ASL
23/M/Michigan

>>Daddy Dom / Little Girl / Other?
Daddy Dom, but never tried it in real life, just really turned on by the idea.

>>Likes
girls. Ideally I'd like a girl in my area- I'd like to meet you in person eventually :)

>>Not interested in
guys or diaper stuff.
Also while I don't mind occasionally spanking if you're naughty or something, I mostly want to dominate you gently and be a loving Daddy Dom. Not really a huge fan of the BDSM aspect of it. Is that unusual?

>>Contact me!
My kik is keklord3000
>>
>ASL
18/M/US

>DD/LG/Other
Other, little boy.

>Likes
Men and women with dominance but also affection that aren't afraid to punish me.
BDSM is a fetish. Long term relationship. Deep voice. Older men and women. Hairy guys. Chubby and skinny people.
Money doesn't really matter to me if you can be a good master..

>Not Interested in
Blood,scat,piss,puke,messy stuff, extreme pain.

>Contact
Kik nexnex1
Skype john.heck99
>>
>>24831057
How can you take care of someone if you can't even take care of yourself.
Apply yourself.
>>
>>24827026
>>ASL
30/M/LA
>>Daddy Dom / Little Girl / Other?
DD I guess.
>>Likes
Petite girls. Being the big spoon. Giving headpats. Comforting sad girls. Cuddling, especially when it turns into foreplay. Gentle dominating. Being clung to. Feeling like a big strong protector. Affectionate vanilla sex. Cosplay/lolita. Straight dark hair. Glasses. Lingerie that has just the right balance of cute and sexy. Being called "oniichan" or "senpai." Girls "secretly" doing slightly lewd things, like going commando on a date. Girls who will make dumb jokes so I can play the "straight man." Gentle teasing/bullying.
>>Not interested in
Being a sugar daddy. Full-on ageplay, ABDL, or whatever. Anal or most weirder things. Brats. Femdom. Traps. Girls who are too young. (Let's say under 21 or so but it's probably more like 24.) BDSM, rape play, etc.

Just to make it clear, I'm not a pedo. I like petite girls because I like the size difference and I naturally have more affection for small cute things. I want to give affection and emotional support to somebody who melts my heart every time I look at her, and a lonely 30 year old office worker can fill that roll just as well as a young girl, maybe even better.

I'll provide contact if somebody in my area appears and is interested.
>>
>>24831125
I'm not in your area but you've described me.
>>
>>24831098
apply myself to what, none of these sluts will take a 25yo virgin who's socially retarded as I am
the entire point is a confident experienced worldly older man
>>
>>24831152
On second thought, after reading that.
I don't want to help you. You can go kys
>>
>>24831152
>>24831057
Hey dude, just wanted to say you're not alone, for what its worth. I'm not exactly like you, but I am a chubby 23-year-old virgin with middle-eastern ancestry who is an aspiring Daddy Dom.
I was also kissless until just last year. No advice, just solidarity- I know at least on my end it can feel pretty fucking isolating.

As far as the arranged marriage thing, I can't really relate... you've probably heard it a thousand times, but you're an adult now and you don't have to marry whoever your parents pick for you. You control your own destiny.
Just my two cents.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-01-17-14-42-50.png (259KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-01-17-14-42-50.png
259KB, 480x854px
>ASL
F
Other
>Likes
Death
>Not interested in
Life
>Contact me!
Kik: RedMatzoo
>>
Do the older gents really have to be doms? I'd rather just have a little to care for and enjoy an emotional connection with before things get physical.
>>
>>24831137
Damn shame, that.

>>24831774
My understanding at least is that "dom" doesn't quite mean the same thing in this community. It's more about being the more mature and supportive partner and the one who takes the lead in sexual matters, not being a "dom" in the BDSM kind of sense.
>>
>>24831829

Well, that's a relief. Still, I'd really rather find a little who would take charge in the bedroom a good chunk of the time, but who strongly desires a mature and supportive partner. Are naughty/horny littles a rarity?
>>
>>24831839
I think they're outside the norm, but I have heard of them. (I don't have any experience with DDlg in real life though, so take it with a grain of salt.)

Good luck!
>>
27/F/WA

Little girl

Looking for a structured Ddlg relationship. I want someone I can chat with and tease. In to bondage and rough sex.

Not looking for a one time dirty talk. I want to get to know you.

Kik: Eddgey
>>
>>24831839
I'd say I'd fit that description. I fucking love sex, and I don't mind taking charge, I just want to be dominated on occasion too. I'm looking for a more mature relationship more than anything and hoping it progresses
>>
>>24831978
I tried messaging you but no response. I'm in Seattle and curious. Kik me at Mesovortex
>>
>>24829588

Hey. I like brats. I am a Brat Tamer by nature. A true dom can handle a brat properly. Only a submissive bitch can't handle the intricate nature of a brat.

Enjoy getting pegged by "mommy" kiddo.
>>
>>24827689
Me!
>>
>>24832000
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>24831125
QQ
> petite, dark haired, glasses
> needs comfort after abusive relationship
Anon why you no in my area?
>>
File: landscape-1456483171-pokemon2.jpg (152KB, 1600x800px) Image search: [Google]
landscape-1456483171-pokemon2.jpg
152KB, 1600x800px
>ASL
19/M/NY

DD,Little

>Likes
Affection, cuddles, cute stuff, clingy, movies, tv, music. I love clingy. Mommy, LG, or LB

>Not interested in
Creepy old men, one word answers

>Contact me!
Message me!
Kik: todaycharlie
also have tumblr with same name
>>
>>24832123
Is there a way i can contact you personally?
>>
>>24830744
I hope there are some.
>>
>>24827026
>ASL
24 / m / -
little boy (i'm very pale and skinny)
>Likes
girls who tell me what to do and send me vids and instructions while i fap on snapchat. girls who like to edge me and turn me on
>Not interested in
gay stuff, irl meeting
>>
>>24832000
nice trips
>>
File: 1484595202204.gif (546KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1484595202204.gif
546KB, 500x278px
>ASL
21/f/fl
Little dinosau...rmean girl
>Likes
Gaming (pcmr), tech, dressing up, hentai, space, candy, and many more ~ooooo~
>Not interested in
Dickpics. You try you die.. Simple! Inconsiderate assholes will be instantly nuked from low orbit with the block button.
>Contact me!
morrihasyoursoul on skype

Thanks much!

If you want to impress mew...when adding tell me your favorite food!
>>
>>24831983
>and hoping it progresses

Very this!
>>
>>24831125
Contact info please!!
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.