[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell us about them don't fuckig post pictures so thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 9

File: image.png (204KB, 400x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 400x380px
Tell us about them don't fuckig post pictures so thread doesn't get deleted
>>
My list is huge. Some examples:

Audrey from /shg/

Lina from /latina/

Holly

Collar Girl from /sma/

Most of them disappeared. It was the good old days of /soc/. Nostalgia. Sadness. Tears.
>>
>recently went on a date with a qt from work
>really seemed interested in me
>going on another date with her next week
>can't wait to see her again
>not really sure if she's into me or not
>don't want to appear clingy, so i'm not texting her much

i think about her all the time, but i don't want to bombard her with my feelings all at once. i'd hate to scare her off. imo we seem like a good match
>>
File: IMG_20170115_225719_146.jpg (134KB, 720x840px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170115_225719_146.jpg
134KB, 720x840px
TFW I'll never be anyone's soc crush. Feels bad.
>>
>>24822852

you may be someone's crush but unfortunately posting pictures in this thread is forbidden and people don't know the nickname of every /soc/ girl
>>
taylor pls love me
>>
File: 1484348963252.png (112KB, 354x363px) Image search: [Google]
1484348963252.png
112KB, 354x363px
A person :(
>>
>>24822933
And pious :(
>>
She is damn near perfect to me.

>Fall for a Her
>She would randomly sit next to me in mostly empty rooms
>Talk to her, we are friendly enough
>Try asking her to lunch
>Say yes, but drags a guy friend along
>Awkward lunch. Guy friend hits on her, and she wants nothing to do with it. (Ends up breaking contact for an unknown reason with him)
>Nothing happens after
>I catch her staring at me, and occasionally she doesn't look away, instead we just stare into each other eyes for a few seconds.
>She still never texts me first, but she will keep the conversation going if I do text her. Sometimes for 6-10 hrs.
>I sometimes slip in jokes that kinda tease her. No one finds them funny, but she still laughs. She sometimes teases me similarly
>She Makes it a point to try an push me to become an EMT. Which she is one, but also knows that I want to do it soon.
>She is always seeming willing to meet up, says "Definitely!" and "We can always give it a shot!" but will never commit to an actual day. But she seems kinda disappointed.
>>
>>24822925
New phone who dis
>>
File: IMG_1376.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1376.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
My cat
>>
>>24822664
>tfw when your the qt you are crushing on posts her bf on crush threads

horrible feel
>>
>>24823351
just some loser you rejected already
>>
>>24823400
The one i had to delete off snapchat
>>
File: muhHUGEharthmahHUGEsole.png (402KB, 2650x2382px) Image search: [Google]
muhHUGEharthmahHUGEsole.png
402KB, 2650x2382px
>>24822749
>Holly
>>
Girl who used to post gifs in the DSL threads a couple years ago. Had a bunch of them saved and would fap to them all the time, but then ext hdd got corrupted and I lost them. Never seen her post since.
>>
Sicilia from BGT and Chub
>>
>>24823519
Do you remember the date she started posting? I can help you find them.
>>
>>24823540
I very rarely browsed /soc/, only came for the imt threads when they were still popular because I'm a nerd that likes filling in forms. She could have been posting for years before I noticed her, so I have no idea. She might even still post now, but I come on so rarely that I don't even remember the last time I saw a DSL thread.
>>
>>24823460
yeah you "had" to delete me

you are cool
>>
>>24824214
And you "had" to keep doing the things I kindly asked you not to
>>
>>24824214
No wonder she deleted you, you're a real fucking weirdo.
>>
>>24822925
Woah, my name is taylor...

I'm technically someone's crush :')
>>
my crush is literally perfect

i love her

i hope u read this even though we're in a skype call and u can see me type this
>>
I don't know his name, but there's an adorable young man who posts in virgin threads once in a great while. Something about his face is so sweet and warms my heart.

He's like seven or eight years younger than me, so that feels weird. I hope he finds someone.
>>
>>24823222
Just ask her out
>>
my crush hardly ever posts but he's from msa and reads subby scripts and has the cutest freckles and i love him
>>
>>24824304
so are we gonna make up and get married or what?

it was fun to annoy you idk why
>>24824417
i love when ppl have no idea whats going on
>>
File: 1484370348375.jpg (1MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1484370348375.jpg
1MB, 4928x3264px
>>
>>24824634
Again. Her reluctance to actually meet up is throwing me off.

I was gonna probably gonna message her Friday after her certification exam and ask to take her out to celebrate
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2048x1530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2048x1530px
>be me lonely and no social life
>buy overwatch
>met her in a random game
>ask her if she likes anime
>she does and start talking to her
>exchange culture and talk about almost every thing
>talk to her everyday
>she is perfect
>I got a crush on her after 2 weeks
>confessed to her and got mental break down doing so
>she said she likes me (but as a friend but she didn't tell me)
>in love with her and tell her that I would do everything for her
>she told that we just friend for now
>I'm ok with it and hold on to my hope
>work hard and practice everyday(trying my best)
>drawing doodles and writing feeling for
>finding help to get her get into me (desperate)
>being needy and caring
>clingy
>got sad and wanted to talk to her but she doesn't want to listen
>got hurt
>several times
>while getting hurt I meet another girl in ow too
>she comfort and listen to me
>we talk about games
>she like animu too
>comfort her and make her laugh in her bad days
>fall for her too because she was caring
>confessed to her
>she stressed
>left me alone
>tried everything to get her that skin that she want for xmas
>draw her a pic of her favorite char instead (pic related)
>we talked
>convey my feelings and what I did for her
>she stressed and ignored me
>got mental break down, anxiety, depression and panic attack everyday for 3 weeks
>we barely talk now
>going back to the first girl
>she doesn't talk to me like she used to anymore
>ignoring me
>sad and empty with heartache trying to pull my self through this
>>
>>24825249
I already promised to marry this girl from tinder sorry
>>
>>24826247
lmao this is why i like you,
let me get in on that.

seriously though you should add me again

probable id change
>>
>>24826430
You like her because she doesnt like you? That must be, like, every girl.
>>
>>24825249
sure thing meh, sure thing
>>
>>24826430
>>24825249
>>24824214
>>24823400
>>24822925
You must be the same guy who harasses her when she posts with le epic memes. You are autistic as hell, mate.
>>
>>24826785
I guess he thinks i'm playing hard to get
>>
>>24826107
My nigga, you sound like me but 9 years ago holy fuck. Take a break from the Internet and women and learn to enjoy things on your own
>>
She's a woman I dated almost 2 years ago and I still love her. Thankfully she still has feelings for me but her indecisiveness makes me sad and at times feel like my feelings are wasted on a person who doesn't want to date anyone because school is more important to her
>>
>>24827086
That strangely sounds like the situation I'm in... Out of curiosity, is your name Alex?
>>
File: tumblr_oiwmut0RXB1s667kio3_1280.png (108KB, 800x813px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oiwmut0RXB1s667kio3_1280.png
108KB, 800x813px
>>24826791
As meh who's Taylor and wat
>>
>>24826785
hmm maybe
>>24826791
?
>>24826804
no i do not we just met recently
>>24826826
i know youre playing hard to get taytay

look at me with all the responses
>>
>>24827459
Why do you insist on lying? Your constant faggotry here is well documented.
>>
>>24827096
No dear, my name is Richard.
>>
>>24823953

Her. I'm so happy she started posting again
>>
>>24828006
is that the pokemon girl
>>
>>24828038
Yes, and she's started being a bit active on kik again.
>>
My ex. It's fucking hard, I'm still completely in love with her but she doesn't feel the same about me anymore.
>>
>>24827082
Ok I will try it, idk how longer I can hold this lol
>>
Ubaba

Caramel
>>
my love is always unrequited
>>
>>24823222
>Which she is one
This is not how English works.
>>
>>24829350
Eh, English was never my strong suit
>>
>>24828717

Don't believe in yourself. Believe in the me that believes in you :v
>>
>>24829986
lol ok
>>
bump[
>>
>>24822664
I work at a coffee shop and this new guy they hired is incredibly hot. I took him out shooting during a snowstorm, was so fun... I can't tell if he's gay or not though. The nose piercing gives me hope.
>>
>>24824613
>definitely not me even though i've posted in those threads

too tired to get sad rn
>>
>>24824613
Eh, I sometimes post in those. Describe the guys face?
>>
Pita
>>
It was a girl who posted in the /mixed/ threads. She had curly hair.
>>
>>24831279
i have her nudes, you want them?
>>
>>24831352
Lol not me
>>
okay everyone here we go

i have a crush on a boy i've known my whole life. we went to jesus camp together since we were five, then starting working at the same camp together. we hooked up in high school and had a 7 month long friends with benefits situation but there were feelings on both sides. it ended badly, and even though we were working and living together during the summers, we didn't speak for a year or so. we finally became friends again and had some really good conversations about what happened and how to move past it, and in that time he moved to kansas to go to college (we're from new jersey). the next summer we worked together, we fell right back into feelings again and at the end of it i asked him what would happen when he went back to kansas and he said that we'd see. ends up that i dropped the ball and got super anxious and we stopped communicating well. he gets a girlfriend a few months later and doesn't tell me for a few months, which is whatever he's allowed to date someone we weren't involved at the time. fast forward to this summer, they've been together more than a year, but he never talks about her, wants to move from kansas and told her not to move with him, his parents have never met her. me and him talk all the time, he's super touchy and flirty. we've been romantically and physically involved for so long on and off that i'm so attached to him, and i literally can't picture myself ending up with anyone but him, or finding anyone that knows me like he does.

help /soc/, what do i do
>>
>>24831481
She's an attention whoring degenerate, she has countless guys orbiting her, do yourself a favour and just drop that bitch.
>>
Thor. Wish he still posted
>>
>>24831391
I have them, too. What's your Kik? Let's share.
>>
>>24831622
post yours
>>
>>24831646
Throwaway9476019
>>
>>24827871
Again who is Taylor and why are you so passionate about this
>>
>>24831672
Im a divine and ethereal goddess
>>
Taylor

Is a boy, not the chick one
>>
I have a crush on my girlfriend's younger sister. Recently asked her for her phone number and she gave it to me. What do?
>>
>>24832318
Give it back.
>>
I am completely in love with one of my internet friends. He and I have known each other for years, and he means absolutely everything to me. But we live in different countries, so I've never pressed the issue or anything, especially since neither of us work in fields that would allow us to easily get jobs in another country.

He got a girlfriend about two years ago, and it hurts so much. We haven't drifted apart at all. We still text almost every single day, and our interactions haven't changed. But every time he mentions her, it hurts. I really try to be happy for them, and I'd never do anything to sabotage their relationship, but I love him so much.

I wish I could stop being in love with him, but it's been years and I still feel exactly the same. I've tried dating other people and it doesn't feel right, and I know I'm not giving them a proper chance because I compare them all to him, but it's so hard not to.

I guess I just need a hug or something.
>>
>>24832388
i feel u
>>
>>24831975
oh god stop, i 100% want a divine and ethereal goddess.

yeah that phrase definitely got me excited. divine and ethereal goddess, damn thats some vocab right there.

taylor pls
>>
>>24832794
Jesus dude, yeah I bet you got her pussy all wet
>>
>>24832817
thats usually the effect i have on girls. thats not even trolling the ladies love me. or they love to hate me, idk whatever i just do stuff.

but seriously can anybody really say they dont want an ethereal goddess? like for real, why wouldnt you?
>>
>>24822836
my friend told her how i felt, and now she doesn't talk to me as much, even though she said she liked me

guess it's time to move on
>>
>>24833037
could be shyness from her part
>>
Got kinda crushed by my crush.

>Get on talking terms with cam girl
>meet in public setting and hang out for a day
>just want to be friends but I do find her attractive
>never even get flirty but seems like we're slowly getting closer
>feels good
>have money
>buy her a pack of games off her wishlist
>see her playing all the time and talks about how much she's enjoying them
>haven't heard from her SINCE buying stuff

>must have fucked up but I didn't even hit on her. Thought she was cool and still think she's super cute and cool.
>tfw rejected from friendzone
>>
>>24834371
>buy her a pack of games off her wishlist

why
>>
>>24834371
she didn't want friends she just wanted a poor sap to buy her shit

ya fell for it
>>
>>24823222
Any more advice on her?
>>
>>24834631
It was Christmas time and I make more than my lifestyle requires.

>>24834637
It was unprompted. I said nothing about it before and she never implied it.
>>
>>24834720
You're straight up retarded son
>>
>>24834720
SHe probably expected you to do that. So their was no need for her to lead you into it
>>
>>24834720
You don't buy shit for a girl or do that nice sappy shit unless you're already in a relationship with her.
>>
>>24834779
This. Don't buy her shit unless you are actually in a relationship, or genuine friends otherwise
>>
>>24834779
>>24834783
I thought we were friends which is why I bought her the games. All I wanted was a "hey! Thanks!" And THATS IT! The only reason I feel bad is because I didn't even get an acknowledgement. A 2 word message on steam that takes 7 seconds would have been enough for me.

Later on I bought games for people in a begging thread on b and got FAR more thanks even with just a $5 game gift.
>>
>>24823222
Damn. This just occurred to me about this girl

In April I asked her to lunch. She responded without Hesitation, but the night before she texts me saying that her friend wanted to tag along.

But he kinda acted like it was his date, and sorta hijacked it. (She seemed uncomfortable with the whole thing, and stooped talking to him within a month)
>>
>>24832864
>>24832817
>>24832817
>>24832794
>>
All the farts I've had recently. Especially the ones I did in the bath that cause my frank and beans to move when the bubbles move upwards
>>
>>24835109
thats scary, that you would post that. i watched its always sunny like 2 years ago. i started watching it again last week so its cool that youd post that bb

divine ethereal goddess pls
sorry taylor i have a bad sinus infection rn and my brain is fried. but still marry me pls
>>
any moar of her? >>24829387
>>
He is so perfect in every way. We see eye to eye on so many things, and the things we don't, we can have respectful discussions about. He is so cute in all the best ways. Certainly my 10/10. I can tell him anything as blunt as it comes out of my mind, and he understands. He is not intimidated or turned off by my chaotic mix of masculinity and femininity. Pretty sure he likes me just as much. Only problem is he lives so far. I'm dying to hold him again. Who knew you could find Mr. Right on /soc/?
>>
>>24838200
Damn anon, that's how I feel about my girl, LDRs are so hard.
>>
>>24828053
same but i'm a girl :/ feels bad man
>>
>>24838219
They sure are. I wish you the best of luck with yours!
>>
>>24838219
How far are you from your gf?
>>
>>24838406
Across the pacific ocean
Thread posts: 102
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.