[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/soc/ whining thread Just to whine about /soc/, but in a good

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Memri.png (78KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Memri.png
78KB, 500x375px
/soc/ whining thread

Just to whine about /soc/, but in a good natured non depressing way!

It annoys me when you have a good skype conversation one night and then they never respond again.

It's also annoying when people add you on Skype but just cannot into conversation, and you're trying to do all the work because they are really really boring.

Also too many dicks for my taste just everywhere.
>>
there are so many cute traps and fucking zero of them live near me
>>
>>24820130
Where do you live? (Not a trap, don't want to get your hopes up)
>>
>>24820139
West Virginia
>>
That fucking image always cracks me up
>>
>>24820144
Nice dubs. I almost moved to WV last year.

>>24820148
I opened the image again and laughed. It really is funny.
>>
>>24820126
I hate the newfags and shitty moderation. I hate how general chats arent really allowed. I love camming and the nudes but sometimes it is nice to shitpost a little while enjoying the naked ladies
>>
>>24820160
why the fuck would anyone ever move here. you dodged a bullet m8
>>
Trying to make friends is really annoying as a girl. You can tell all the dudes are pandering to you to get in your pants. I'd rather have one person add me a month then anyone that goes "oh haha cool :))" "wow you're so funny, you're the funniest girl ive ever met"

People also don't know when I'm not interested in conversation. They take generic responses from me like "mhm." "i see" "oh i didnt know that" and follow up with "We have such a connection!"

>listening to your banal shit is a connection
>>
>>24820126
I hate thread IDs and the number of people who use kik as their primary messenger.
>>
File: 1484097495691.jpg (14KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1484097495691.jpg
14KB, 320x240px
>>24820181
>We have such a connection
>>
>>24820171
Got offered a newspaper job but didn't take it. Feel like you're right though it would have been an adventure.

>>24820181
Well I gotta' tell you this, the reason so many guys want to see pussy is because we're all just tired of boring conversations. Most people do not know how to hold a conversation. I'll sometimes try for camming and shit, but 75% of the time I wouldn't mind talking to someone just about my day, theirs, movies, books they're reading and I am but most people are just spectacularly incompetent on it.

I can empathize with the 'connection' bullshit, thirsty queers are annoying.

>>24820192
>kik as their primary messenger

Triggers me out of control. I wish people would just email but I had to create skype recently.
>>
>>24820213
there is no adventure here. just meth and depression.
>>
>>24820273
B-but Tomblin said things were improving!
>>
>>24820275
HA. No. I've had to have tires replaced twice because there isn't enough money for the state to fix the potholes in our town.
>>
>>24820283
Yeah, I actually know a little bit about the state and it's really in a dire situation. Legitimately a grim place.
>>
>>24820295
also for some weird reason I get so many more tinder matches when I go out of state. there's literally no incentive to stay here besides cheap college.
>>
>>24820329
hi i live in ct.
im an okly qt trap.
whats ur contact info?
>>
>>24820335
my kik is dyincrouse
>>
>>24820213
I gotta tell you mate, what you're doing in this thread really isn't much better than the boring conversations you criticize. You're trying way too hard to show interest in the most trivial things. Responding to literally everything anyone says in a predictable and formulaic way like "Oh so you X? This is my opinion on X. Additional question related to X." is not good conversation either. Good conversation occurs naturally and doesn't feel like a back and forth interview but it's really rare and you can't force it.
>>
/soc/ is cancer because

>people can't fucking use the subject line, ever
>WOW THERE ARE TEN KIK THREADS. I KNOW, I'LL MAKE AN ELEVENTH ONE! LOL
>OH HEY FOURTEEN DICK RATE THREADS, I'LL MAKE A FIFTEENTH JUST FOR GOOD MEASURE LMAO
>asian nudes thread, 200 replies, 30 of them are pictures, 10 of them are nude asians
>can't fucking decide on a location convention, why the fuck do I need to spell 'California' 8 different ways to filter these threads out?
>>
>>24820126
I have never seen a girl nude on Skype. How does everyone else do it? I wish i could jerk off just once with a girl on Skype.
>>
>>24822561
>I have never seen a girl nude on Skype
dude...
I feel sorry for you lol, I've gotten private shows from camwhores on Skype.
>>
>>24822561
>hey can you quickly get naked for me to get off
not that hard anon
>>
I hate when guys add me, and just expect me to be this huge slut with daddy issues.

I hate when people on here talk down to me, especially considering they dont even know what they are talking about

I try my best to follow in the conversation, but if you freak out after like, 3 minutes of me not responding, I will ignore you, like that is just ridiculous imo.

If I don;t want to talk on the mic, it's because I don't feel comfortable with you yet, the more you try and ask me to do it, the less likely that I will

Other than that, I talk to a lot of cool people :D
>>
>>24822570
How? Can you tell me the cam whores? I cannot pay them. How do i do it?
>>
>>24822591
>How?
Talk to them in threads, and don't be creepy, and don't be an e-dom, no body likes that at all.
>Can you tell me the cam whores?
For their privacy, no, but I can tell you they're from /soc/
>I cannot pay them. How do i do it?
I wouldn't and don't pay anyone for anything sexual lol
>>
>>24822613
Nice advice.
>>
>>24822575
>I hate when guys add me, and just expect me to be this huge slut with daddy issues.
would you rather they pretend?
>>
>>24822987
Sarcasm?
>>
>>24823009
Why do you shit post if you have girls for pvt cam shows?
>>
>>24822613
>and don't be an e-dom, no body likes that at all.
shut up and suck my cyber dick you worthless depraved little slut
>>
>>24821552
Difference between trying to keep a slow thread moving and a one on one conversation.
>>
this website has made me despise men
>>
>>24824917
>t. whore
>>
>>24820181
>add some girls to try to have a conversation with
>banal innate shit I dont give a shit out
>superficial political views
>try to engange in their video game interests
>gabarage too
"hey do you wanna cam?"

desu desu desu shit goes both ways
>>
>>24824917
good

youre likely a shit tier cumdump with no sense of humor

no great loss
>>
File: 1458249601777.jpg (115KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458249601777.jpg
115KB, 720x540px
>>24820126
>locals are never down to meet-up
>anons from the furthest flung reaches of the world really wanna meet-up but are too far away
every fucking time.
>>
File: 1471799788388.jpg (53KB, 564x428px) Image search: [Google]
1471799788388.jpg
53KB, 564x428px
I have a fucking few
>make every ideal mate thread for years
>get a rare add once in a while
>It's NEVER a girl even close to what I'm looking for
>usually messages me first so I know they're not annoyed by me or anything but every other message is just an emoji, oh, or haha
>have nothing in common at all
The fuck? Why do people like this even both adding you? It's tedious as hell.

>add someone on skype
>they don't message like a normal person and instead literally send a paragraph at a time
>they expect a paragraph back as well

>someone uses only kik and forces me to keep my shitty battery phone on my person at all times

>add someone from contact threads
>they clearly have like a thousand friends and never talk because they're always so busy

>get an add on skype
>excited because it's been so long
>It's a spambot
>>
>>24822613
Dude will you send camwhore ids to my throwaway?
>>
I'd like to die in my sleep tonight
>>
>>24830505
Kewl
>>
>>24820181
you're supposed to be doing that to -us-
>>
File: 1475813521546.jpg (65KB, 944x670px) Image search: [Google]
1475813521546.jpg
65KB, 944x670px
>>24820148
A FUCKING LEAF

also, it's pretty annoying when you show genuine interest in someone and they bail for absolutely no reason

or when you post your info and have someone message you once

or when you get dick pics even though you state you're not into men

am i a try-hard or are most /soc/kpuppets just boring and uninteresting?
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.