[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

27/m/ireland. BPD. Bored as shit in iiiiiiiiiiiiireland. No

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

27/m/ireland.
BPD.

Bored as shit in iiiiiiiiiiiiireland.
No I dont talk like jack fuckingseptic eye.
>>
Fucking jacksepticeye... The accent is so overdone and forced, and his fucking "top of the morning to ya" is just... Ugh.
>>
>>24819528
AMIRITE?
I genuinely don't understand why he has as many followers as he has!
>>
>>24819519
At least your accent is sexy and you look good in green mate. Try being a sheep shagger.
>>
>>24819538
cymruuuuuuu tho.
>>
TOOOOOOOOOOOOP OF DA MOOORNIN TEH YAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>24819557
gtf.
>>
>>24819572
Where you from lad. Dublin?
>>
>>24819583
ye, you?
>>
>>24819549
Aye butt but Gavin and Stacey did us nah favours.
>>
>>24819594
Same, Blanchardstown
>>
>>24819599
I be jamming to s4c

cwl
>>
>>24819608
like near lohunda, or more the other end of the m3,
>>
>>2481960
Oi! does neb yn siarad ffrind Cymreig, nid hyd yn oed y Gymraeg lol
>>
>>24819624
>>24819624

but but but they have that big arts fair??
>>
>>24819624
Was aimed at Cuck uh garth
>>24819609
>>
>>24819630
I'll cop to it and say the weed is piss but the ket, cat and smack are alright and the hills and green is nice but it's fucking bleak if farmfoods carpark ain't your idea of a good time.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (109KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
109KB, 722x1280px
>>24819519
I'm also in Ireland, I'm also bored as shit mostly, have to travel from tullamore to athlone every day, tullamore is a shit hole
>>
>>24819671
you in ait?
>>
>>24819650
Iv only been through like fishguard/holyhead,

and theyre shiiiiiite
I have a friend in aber, and I wanna head down, worth it?
>>
>>24819734
Aber what like?
Aber is the start of like every second fecking village/road/town/donkey round wales.

Depends what you like really, Cardiff has some cool music shops and is actually pretty fun, up north you've got Colwyn which is quite nice on the beach in summer and Abergele area if you like walking in woods/forrests/mountain streams/sheep poo

South Wales outside of the cities sucks and borders on 3rd world without the culture and north is only great if you like scenery.
>>
>>24819726
Yup
You?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.