[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanons - what's your opinion on brown guys? Do you find

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 8

File: hrithik.jpg (409KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
hrithik.jpg
409KB, 1280x960px
Femanons - what's your opinion on brown guys? Do you find them attractive? Or are they not your type?

>Talking about brown to a light tan colour. Middle Eastern, North Indian, Mixed etc.

I honestly think, for the most part we're good looking, is it maybe because of stereotypes like Arabics being bad to their women? I'm just asking out of curiousty, no political undertones.
>>
why does it matter what they like? most of the people on this site are terrible human beings
>>
>>24818319
Agree, though I'm just asking out of simple curiosity. No answer is going to make me freak out, or change my life in any way.

It's just a topic I've been talking to with my girlfriend and I wanted more opinions really.
>>
>>24818276
Very sexy imo
>>
Yeah they can be like 10/10s but mehmets ugly.
>>
File: IMG_3850.jpg (61KB, 750x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3850.jpg
61KB, 750x415px
Never seen an attractive shitskin
>>
>>24818371
Who's Mehmet?
Or are you just being a memer

>>24818436
My least attractive race is definitely black people, but I still know an attractive black person when I see one. Even though, for me, they're like wayyy low. But attractive ones definitely exist.
>>
File: IMG_0451.jpg (109KB, 722x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0451.jpg
109KB, 722x1280px
>>24818276
Well me being middle eastern, girls or boys never really cared about it, but most of the time people have a hard time figuring out where I'm from, just a perspective from the other side
>>
>>24818276
As long as they have western faces skin colour doesn't overly matter. It's when you start throwing different noses into the mix that I start to go yuk. The thick dark hair on some dudes though is hot.

That and the smell. Really, in a nice way you guys do smell different.

But people like faces like their own in general, so like I said it not the colour it's the shapes that get thrown up.
>>
File: 1483642194654.jpg (179KB, 796x679px) Image search: [Google]
1483642194654.jpg
179KB, 796x679px
>>24819750
Some people are really unfortunate with the noses they have, and it's totally understandable, it's not particularly attractive. BUT what about black people? They're also infamous for having gigantic & or flat noses but its so readily accepted. To be honest it seems like people ignore that fact, like when I see a black guy with a ugly nose I sort of go "ah but he's black so it's okay"

I know it sounds like I have an agenda against black people but I really don't lol, just the easiest examples. Like also Chinese people, they have broad, wide noses. Also curved some of the time but it seems overlooked? Im not too sure.
>>
>>24819786
>>24819786
Should add
>pic not related, just like the picture

>>24819732
That's a good thing I guess. Like the anon said previously looks like your nose is fine . Could add how much you think girls are attracted to you though. Since you don't have a nose issue from what I can see.
>>
>>24819807
Nose issue?
>>
basically if you look white enough/pass as a white, you're golden :^)
>>
>>24819786
Weirdly enough the broader flat nose doesn't actually register as quite as off putting as the hook/beak. Think it's cos it looks like a child/babies nose. One of the reasons White men like Asian girls and also the reason why white females don't like Asians dudes. It looks childish. The beak style looks older and less youthful and we associate that with ill health and disease.
>>
>>24818276
>>
>>24819826
A ugly nose that a fair few guys have. You don't have it so you're in the clear friend.

>>24819835
Never thought of comparing the hook type nose the the broad one like that. That's just unlucky then. But I can't say I don't agree... mulling it over I'd also prefer a flat nose rather than a hook... I think? I think it depends on how big it is...

Though at this point I'm just talking about noses. But point taken
>>
objectively speaking light brown is the best skin color.
>>
File: IMG_1805.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
Is my nose fine?
>>
>>24819920
get to a rate thread
>>
File: Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala10.jpg (27KB, 265x320px) Image search: [Google]
Omar-Borkan-Al-Gala10.jpg
27KB, 265x320px
>>24819910
I think for guys, light brown is the best complexion. Attractive features, thick hair, strong facial hair, seems masculine.
But i'm also a biased bronze bitch.

Of course like any other race, you can just be ugly as sin.
>>
>>24818276
ever heard of the saying "tall, dark, handsome" A lot of girls are into this type.
>>
File: Fawad-bnw-1.jpg (59KB, 800x1004px) Image search: [Google]
Fawad-bnw-1.jpg
59KB, 800x1004px
I'm brown so I have to marry a brown guy. It's like any race, there are some ugly fucks and some 10/10s
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.