[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm looking for an old internet bf from Gaia online, my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9512.jpg (168KB, 782x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9512.jpg
168KB, 782x550px
I'm looking for an old internet bf from Gaia online, my screen name was naughty miharu. I was really into bring me the horizon, bleeding through, asking Alexandria, bullet for my valentine, the black dalia murder and music like that. I played runescape, ragnarok online, wow, final fantasy series, kingdom hearts, devil may cry and halo 3. I was also obsssesed with anime. I lived in Florida at the time. Please respond with your info and you'll get my contact! This was around the 2008-2011 era
>>
>>24815670
Yooooooooooooo! Whatup?
>>
>>24815670
Give up looking hun; for your own health's sake if anything.

You're setting yourself up for failure and disappointment. The person you knew in the past is guarantee not the person you idolize from 6 years ago.
>>
>>24815670
>tfw this would be cute if it had happened to me
>>
>>24815670
hey its me ur bf
>>
>>24815670
If I remember correctly you were called Alex Reigen and were from Australia and a few years older than me I was 13/14 when we met each other, I'd really love to get back in touch whenever possible.
>>
Hey it's me Alex Reigen and were from Australia I was 16 when we played back in 2011
>>
>>24815670
Where do you live now?
>>
facebook dot com slash frank.sehmull.5
this your guy?
>>
I often wonder about my old online gf I had when I was like 13. We would roleply and cyber in a gundam IRC chat room, her handle was ladydeathscythe and she lived in Canada somewhere.

I just wonder what she's doing now. The chances of finding her again are so slim I would never even bother trying.

but still, good luck OP
>>
>>24816389
Idk, it was his username I doubt it was his real name
>>
>>24815670
Zomg was such a great game for trolling.
>>
>>24816166
Feeling that one
>>
>>24816406
That's too funny. I used to go on her site and chat with her on aim sometimes. Just tips on how to start my own website. That's a blast from the past.
>>
>>24816318
Get in touch with me, pls Skype: succubuskisses
>>
tfw you used to post in the GD and shit post all the time.
>>
>>24817941
What did you shitpost about?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.