[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else have a huge cock, and cum fast? If you do, did

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

Anyone else have a huge cock, and cum fast?

If you do, did you ever get over it?

Pic related, it's me.
>>
>>24815106
Min is slightly shorter than your OP and I also cum pretty quickly. I think it has to do with the amount of stimulation that your shaft is receiving, as well as the density of nerves in your skin, and your own personal tolerance, and is thus, obviously variable among people even with similar sized penises, but having a larger penis probably makes you more susceptible to cumming rapidly because more surface area eq. more stimulation (so all else equal means guy with bugger dick cums first).

To get over it temp you could probably use numbing oils and salves just before sex, but the only ways I would expect you could get over it perm, would be to either train your personal tolerance (which I have no idea how to do) or to have a procedure done to manually desensitize your miniature - that sounds like a less attractive option, though.
>>
>>24815106
nice dildo, in your toothbrush jar, btw.
>>
>>24815711
It's a toothbrush holder...but thanks for the advice. Does jacking off before hand help? Or would that just be a waste of time?
>>
>>24815706
pseudoscience the post
>>
>>24815106
They sell delay creams for that.
>>
>>24815737
I would guess it probably helps a little. But not to a notable degree.

One trick that I use (that doesn't help with the sensitivity issue, or how long before I feel like I'm ready to cum, but does help the overall time of the sexual session) is to go on and off with how aggressive you are about it. I go real hard for maybe 10-15 minutes, then when I'm about to cum, as I likely will be after that amount of time, I take some time to go very easy or even be more gentle and romantic and just kiss and stuff. After a short time of that I'm ready to go for full 10-15, and can do this probably not indefinitely but for at least a few hours. Usually the gf likes it too because it adds variety and she says she actually likes having me just sit there inside here because she can really appreciate how much I fill her up like that.

Don't like, nobody needs a holder in their own house. It's a dildo.
>>
>>24815753
I made no claims to scientific exploration on the matter, just taking a guess.

A hypothesis, if you will.
>>
wew
>>
I'm big and it takes me forever to come most of the time. I don't think there's any correlation between your size and the time it takes you to reach orgasm, though.
>>
This worked for me, but I can't claim that it will work for you.

I had a hard time lasting for longer than a few minutes.

While jacking off I started flexing my leg muscles for about 30 seconds prior to cumming. Over time it got to the point where I couldn't cum without flexing my legs.

Now I can literally last as long as I want. It's weird, but it worked for me.
>>
>>24815834
Well, I've got nothing to lose. I'll give it a shot
>>
>tfw normal

damn you op
>>
>>24815858
Normal? I apparently have a pink dildo next to my toothbrush. That's normal?
>>
>>24816481
I mean my size compared to yours, you endowed bastard
>>
>>24817283
It's a blessing and a curse man
>>
>>24817824
Not really seeing much of a curse there pal
>>
>>24817958
guys with smaller penises never see the curse

>it is frustrating when you can't actually have sex with a girl or can't go balls deep

>no one is good at giving head

>it is terrifying when your dick dunks into the toilet water in a public restroom when you shit (I spend ~$200 and a week fearing I am going to die from aids just about every month)

>can't go commando in anything for various reasons

most of this does not dramatically impact my life, but it certain;y doesn't make it better
>>
>>24817958
Well, most of the time a chick will look at it, and pretty much tell me "that shit ain't going near me" or some variation of that. Or they'll actually do it, I'll cum fast and they'll laugh cause im a minute man.
>>
>>24815106
Don't hook up with girls that think sex is over after you cum once. Just go multiple times
>>
OP, are you straight or gay?
>>
>>24815828
same :\ I will try force myself to breathe more. I think that helps
>>
Well, I'll post, and if you are gay them just ignore the post lol.

So, I'm a girl with vulvadynia and vaginismus. Those are both chronic pain conditions of the vaginal area. I am perscribed 2 medications to help me be able to tolerate dick inside me.

Basically, for one reason or another, I've had a hard time using the medicine because it contains lidocaine, which is a numbing agent. So basically, the guy puts his dick in, it has a bit of a numbing effect, and then he can't cum at all, or gets soft enough that I would need to blow him, except I can't because the medicine got on his dick.
Also, you can't use condoms with the medicine...it will break down the condom

Or, I don't use the medicine and it hurts because guys are big and fuck me hard.

Seems like I can't win.
>>
>>24818264
I'm straight
>>
>>24818286
Damn, I thought I had it bad....
>>
>>24815106
Takes me hours to chum from jerking off normally. But try not to mainly focus on the head when you do. Use lotion and both hands when you jerk off. To build up a tolerance? Try jerking off with Vaseline and use both hands and edge for a while.
I think that'll help you last longer there's also kegals i guess but im not sure on how to do those properly shop idk
>>
>>24818286
Damn. That's awful, i thought the pain correlated with not enough lubrication. I guess you're too sensitive which is who is painful?
Do you think the numbing effect would work on a dick that's already dead to sensitivity?
>>
>>24815828
I'm big too and can't even cum. Ive never came from head. I only cum with one girl. Once with another. I literally can't cum during sex with anyone besides one person and it takes around 45 minutes to do this. It's not even masturbation habit. I don't know what to make of it. I can't feel anything during sex
>>
>>24817986
Is that you hard or soft in the OP.

Tbh I'd swap some of my ability to last for some of your size
>>
>>24818330
Idk, I was wondering if the bit of lidocaine would be enough that you wouldn't cum straight away.

I know that sounds crazy, but it's always interesting to think of combos...seems like you and the vulvadynia medicine might get along okay
>>
The dynamic of sex for me is confusing because I know it will always be painful and I am not a fan of pain.

But basically....before my diagnosis , I thought it hurt for everyone and that they just had to get more experience to get used to it.

I've never had anyone make me cum, and I attributed it to not being used to the size of the person's dick.

I was given those dialators, but it feels so artificial. I feel like I have sex for that human connection and a piece of plastic won't do the trick.

I'm aware how stupid the next logic sounds....
Like a year ago I was with my first black guy, and it didn't really hurt, and I was quite excited!
I've fucked black guys that are a variety of sizes, and my fucked up logic is if the bigger guys can stretch me out a bit...maybe one of the smaller guys can penetrate me without issue and it can feel good.

The flaw is obvious that this is a muscular thing and these muscles aren't doing things right. And since I masturbate frequently and clench those muscles, it reinforces how tight I am.
Also if a guy thinks ge stretched me out, but then I finger myself, we are back to square -1, where he has to loosen me up all over again.

I kid you not, I tried to hook up with someone a week ago abd I was so tight he couldn't penetrate me :(
>>
Also, if anyone is in the 803 or in Sc h here's my kik: thebiz177
>>
>>24819116
Inb4 dudes asking you for dick pics
>>
>>24819127
The damage is done, it is what it is
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.