[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get red bumps/skin irritation on the area of my pubes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMAG0163.jpg (183KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0163.jpg
183KB, 1280x720px
Why do I get red bumps/skin irritation on the area of my pubes on my legs but none on my pubes proper? How do I shave that area without irritation, or do I at all (just trim short)?
>>
>>24812675
I know how to fix this. What you should do is Google that shit retard
>>
>>24812737
I've gathered that it's razor burn, clear to see, but I wet the area before shaving (in shower), apply shaving cream, shave lightly, sharp razor, yet it still happens.
>>
>>24812675
Nair or get one if those sonic trimmers https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/product/sonic-groom-by-microtouch-reg/1045434112
>>
stop shaving you fucking degenerate

there, I fixed your problem
>>
>>24812749
just shaved literally 10 minutes ago, i use a razor until i feel like im tugging on roots then use scissors, sounds sketchy but no red bumps and looks good
>>
>>24812675
use a clean razor, shave after you've cleaned yourself (shower, use shampoo and conditioner on the area you're shaving other wise the bacteria on the area can irritate your skin) use shaving cream of some sort. what the red bumps are are an irritated area. that can occur from shaving too close so try using a trimmer before you go in to the close shave so you don't go over the area too many times (which can irritate the skin and cause razer burn)

I must put an emphasis on not going over the same areas too many times and going over one spot as few times as possible. shaving off the top layers of skin on a sensitive place like the groin will lead to razor burn. so please use a trimmer first and use some kind of shaving cream. conditioner can work too. the shaving gel you get from dollar shave club is amazing too. but it is really slick and can make it kinda hard to hold on to some spots on your groin (like holding on to your scrotum and shaving close on that. or just holding on to your member at all so you can get the spot between the genitalia and your leg)
have fun don't get any infections. I have a wart next to my sac from a cut getting an infection.
>>
stop shaving your hair off you idiot
>>
>>24813474
> I have a wart next to my sac from a cut getting an infection
Um dude I've got news for you
Do people actually believe that story.
Unless your razor had hpv on it you can't get a wart from shaving.
>>
Trim short or just use Nad's Hair Removal Cream, works just as good as shaving and doesn't cause rashes imo
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.