[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else make Craigslist ads? I wanna try it out but idk what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9491.jpg (99KB, 930x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9491.jpg
99KB, 930x500px
Anyone else make Craigslist ads? I wanna try it out but idk what to expect? Any experiences/advice ITT please
>>
>>24811662
Be specific as to what you want and trade pics before meeting.
>>
>>24811764
What kind of women can be found on cl?
>>
>>24811814
If you have no problem being a home wrecker, there are plenty of girls that are just down to fuck.
>>
>>24811835
I want a quality girl, not a cheating whore
>>
>>24811977
Says the guy trawling Craigslist and 4chan for women
>>
>>24811983
Exactly.
>>
There are women on 4chan? haha
>>
File: pencereact.jpg (244KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pencereact.jpg
244KB, 550x550px
>>24811977
>>
I went for an add that said paid for modeling guy took pics of me gave me money then we got drunk and hooked up lesson of the story photo shoot modeling is a trick
>>
>>24812187
I think what you're trying to say is the OP is going to get pounded like a cheating whore.

Good luck OP
>>
>>24811662
I've found just about everything on CL. A cuck couple
"modeling gig" like >>24812187
Whored myself out when I found out older guys would pay me to suck me off
Tons of gay/bi guys wanting to suck and/or fuck.
ama about CL and I can answer it
>>
>>24812490
Are the women crazy?
>>
What's the best way to advertise as a straight male on cl? I've tried but I've only gotten bots
>>
>>24812524
Not any more than women usually are. Usually they are either just looking for quick one night stands or apart of a cuck couple and are nymphos

>>24812529
Pfft. Good luck. Make an ad with a good description without making a wall of text. Also, a pic of your body without your dick
>>
>>24812538
How do you meet the women or reply to the women then?
>>
>>24812555
They are a rarity. I've only talked to a few and actually gotten with one. The cuck couple I talked about
>>
>>24812563
Anything I should look out for in the posts?
>>
>>24812582
Not really, as long as you can filter out spam and bots.
Make a spam account for CL
>>
I've used Craigslist 3-4 times. Nothing spectacular and a few after event stalkers but nothing so crazy. The usual pic isn't the same person in real life Jazz etc
>>
>>24811814
>What kind of women can be found on cl?
Fat slobs, wenches with no life or hope, wenches with herpes.... you name it, it's on CL.
Cops are there too
>>
>was young and dumb, like 17
>wanted to get virginity out of the way
>responded to a guy
>went to his house
>started sucking his dick
>chickened out, didn't want to go further
>he didn't care
>kept going
>raped me
>came in me
>spend next few months thinking I was pregnant

I wouldn't suggest using CL.
>>
>>24811662
if someone asks you to send an email to them, it's probably a bot. only use CL's email system. i got like 20 bot replies a day.
>>
>>24812490
How does one going about letting dudes suck them off off money??
>>
>>24812734
I'm sorry
>>
>>24812734
>didnt call the police

tsk tsk
>>
>>24813163
Shut up dude. Its not that easy.
>>
>>24813163
Straight up, fuck off. You're a POS.
>>
>>24813282
>>24813288
it is that easy

you have been wronged, illegally i might add

plus shes underage, wtf man
>>
>>24813291
Because its easy to talk about a traumatic event like that? It's easy to talk about meeting up with a stranger to lose your virginity?
I probably shouldn't have called you a POS, but do you have any friends that have been raped? If so. have you talked to them about it?
>>
>>24813306
yes and yes. the latter esp, considering how easy it was to find someone on craigslist to do it (even if she didnt want it it could of been that easy)

you know what, seeing someone being murdered is traumatic as fuck

but you need to do what you need to do, regardless. now that rapist is walking free doing it to others.
>>
>>24813282
dude get a job
>>
>>24813288
u are all talked bitches boy
>>
>>24813291
oookkkkk
>>
>>24813308
I just don't feel like its fair to tsk tsk someone that didn't report a rape.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.