[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my dick small? Don't worry about my feelings, I just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0517.jpg (119KB, 860x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0517.jpg
119KB, 860x639px
Is my dick small? Don't worry about my feelings, I just want opinions on how it actually looks, especially femanon. Is it okay?
>>
>>24807643
Kik?
>>
No. its a good size. Will make a girl happy, especially if they like it in their dumper.
>>
>>24807655
Killab93
>>
>>24807643
looks about average which is fine for most girls but unfortunately average isn't enough for me so, personally speaking, it's not okay
>>
>>24807659
But not especially vaginal
>>
>>24807676
>most girls
Literally every girl I've encountered or have been asked for dick pics from have ALL said I'm not big enough for them. Don't give me that should be fine for most talk when it just simply doesn't match up to the reality I face. I respect your honesty. Most girls think like you.
>>
>>24807684
huh, that surprises me, i genuinely thought more girls would be satisfied with it. i figured it was to do with the size of the girl like if she's petite she's gonna appreciate a small-average dick because she can't take a big one, whereas i'm a tall girl and i'm not that tight down there so if you fucked me it just wouldn't do much for me but i would never call anyone's dick too small because to at least one girl out there it's the perfect size!!
>>
>>24807712
No it's not. And I'll never feel confident with my dick. Can't even talk to girls with this insecurity that has only been affirmed by females
>>
>>24807732
You and I have a similar size. I get bitches. Don't worry about it son much. Know how to work what you have.
>>
>>24807732
if all you are looking for is sex then it shouldn't matter how big u are!! go to bars/clubs and use your good looks and charm to pick up girls and take them home and when it comes to the sex you can just make her cum another way if you're insecure that you're a bad fuck
>>
>>24807756
I can't get girls with my looks for whatever reason :/
>>
>>24807732
dude. don't listen to these people. They are either trolling or have smaller dicks than you.

Get out there and make a girl happy with your thick cock. If a girl says you aren't big enough for them, its not your fault they have a giant pussy.
>>
>>24807766
Top Kek anon
>>
>>24807762
man you can have a small dick AND be ugly and still get girls, but you have no hope unless you change your attitude. i've dated ~even fallen in love with some /creatures/ in the past that weren't v. well-endowed at all because it's all about confidence when it comes to getting girls but u don't have any of that which is what's holding you back! u need to quit denying this advice
>>
>>24807793
You literally said it's too small for you? How can you accept that? And how can I accept that it's all in the confidence when every girl I talk to about it has discouraged me? Is it a sick game wtf
>>
your dick is tiny so buy some rope and hang your self
>>
>>24807793
its not about confidence you after school special retard. Everyone has confidence issues. Its how the world is wired to sell products.

Its the drama thats the biggest turn off. You can be insecure. It shows you are fucking human. Just don't make it the main focal point.
>>
OP go back to /r9k/
>>
Maybe above average? At least average. No worries though, still making my mouth water. :)
>>
>>24807684
So stop showing your dick to random girls. You do this to yourself. Act like meat, get treated like meat. You whore you pay the toll.
>>
>>24807643
Naw, ur good senpai

Not much more than average length, but a nice healthy girth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.