[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In honor of our PEEOTUS: Pee thread! /Gender binary edition/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

In honor of our PEEOTUS:

Pee thread! /Gender binary edition/

Feel free to share questions, stories, pictures, videos, what have you, guys and girls alike!

If Drumpf can't make it mainstream, I don't know who can!
>>
File: pee2.jpg (79KB, 1174x692px) Image search: [Google]
pee2.jpg
79KB, 1174x692px
Here's a pic of me peeing to start, as I said, anyone is welcome to post. Love chatting about the fetish.
>>
>>24803912
more pls. my fetish is guys peeing
>>
File: pee.jpg (126KB, 1277x690px) Image search: [Google]
pee.jpg
126KB, 1277x690px
>>24803919

Aw, cool. Do you happen to be m or f?
>>
>>24803933
f. I guess I find it fascinating because I don't have a penis, but also the sound of a guy pissing is hot to me. I don't like watersports though, where they pee on each other
>>
>>24803945

I know what you mean, I love the sound of pee, like the sound of a really hard desperate stream makes you feel like you can almost tell the shape of the person's cock or pussy, and how good it feels to let go
>>
>>24803945
Do you have any contact info? I'd love to talk about it with you, my fetish is peeing but I don't like golden showers
>>
Look, all I want is a nice girl I can laugh at dumb shit with, cook together with, and pee all over her.
>>
>>24803963
no thanks, I'd rather hang around and read about what anyone else has to say about it

>>24803956
I also have a thing for desperation, so like if he really has to go then rushes to the bathroom and you can hear the huge piss he's taking in the toilet, idk why I just like it. I'll never tell a significant other about this fetish though. it's too weird to most people
>>
>>24803977
That's a shame
>>
>>24803976
why do you like to pee on girls? is it a dominance thing?
>>
>>24803977

I can totally understand being shy about it, but I think you should talk to guys about it, I bet you'd find most really acommadating, if not insanely turned on.

Plus you'd probably barter your way to holding a peeing cock, which is insanely fun
>>
>>24803989
Yes.

Also I was kidding, because that's nowhere near all I want nor is it particularly important. THANKS FOR ASKING
>>
>>24803976

Yep!

>>24803989

Not speaking for him, but it isn't always. I love getting peed on as much as peeing on others, granted I'm a switch but I'm just excited by the pee itself, not any sort of degradation. I know a lot of people take that angle with it but it's actually antithetical to my fetish, I get way more excited by a girl who's enjoying the piss
>>
File: woodsp.jpg (189KB, 1170x704px) Image search: [Google]
woodsp.jpg
189KB, 1170x704px
Ok, last one of me for now, glad you're enjoying femanon
>>
>>24804008
is it difficult for guys to pee with an erection like that?
>>
>>24803899
Holy shit I saw your thread title earlier and didn't get it until just now after seeing the news...

Good one
>>
>>24804034
Pretty difficult. Anatomically it's kind of discouraged.
>>
>>24804034

It's my hidden talent, lol. I've had some great pee fun with it tho.

Do you remember when you first got into the fetish? Like the first time you saw a guy pee and got turned on?
>>
>>24804036

It seemed like perfect timing
>>
>>24803899
>Drumpf
>not hearing about how the story was completely fabricated and a troll
nu-male faggot detected
>>
>>24804045
I didn't realize I was into it until maybe after highschool. there were times when my ex would leave the room to pee and I would go quiet and strain my ears to listen. I don't know if there's any correlation but the guy who had the most "powerful" stream was also the tallest and biggest downstairs
>>
File: Nu_Gundam.jpg (2MB, 3933x5700px) Image search: [Google]
Nu_Gundam.jpg
2MB, 3933x5700px
>>24804055

ehhh, it was just a good excuse to spark off a thread about my fetish, go back to /pol/

and pic related, I'm actually a Nu-Gundam
>>
>>24804059

Oh man, your memory brings me back, straining to hear college gfs (and girls I just pined over, let's be real) letting out their tinkling streams, good times.

And I think there's definitely a piss noise to cock size correlation. That's why I always push the pee out super aggressively into the center of the water in case anyone's listening in
>>
>>24804055
It wasn't fabricated, /pol/ just thinks they're smart by starting that.
>>
>>24804076

Lol, don't you start too! Stay on topic!

Any good pee experiences anon?
>>
>>24804073
did you ever tell them about the fetish?
>>
>>24804085

I did tell one back then, she thought it was kinda gross but was nice enough to let me watch, which was fuckwin amazing at the time. My most recent ex was an amazing redheaded freak who hadn't messed with it before but was totally down, We really had some fun.
>>
>>24804085

Would you be down to bump with a pee pic? I'd love it if we expanded beyond my peeing dick, just for the demographics
>>
>>24804127
im not an exhibitionist sorry
>>
File: pp9.jpg (178KB, 1452x709px) Image search: [Google]
pp9.jpg
178KB, 1452x709px
did someone say pee?
>>
>>24804150

No worries. Have you ever actually watched a dude pee irl?
>>
>>24804189

holy shit bro. That must be many moons in the making
>>
I can piss hard pretty easy, never realized you couldn't while hard. Just thought it was a pain cause you gotta angle your dick down when you piss.

Really though I like to have a guy piss down my throat and on me. Never gotten fucked and pissed in but kinda would like that at some point.
>>
Morning bump, bring on the fetish stories! And details, please (:
>>
>>24804214
yeah it took about 11 years
>>
File: sad-taxidermy-otter.jpg (61KB, 650x597px) Image search: [Google]
sad-taxidermy-otter.jpg
61KB, 650x597px
This seems like a good thread to ask this stupid question I have.
Do any other girls have a sound made when they pee? Like, when a guy pisses all I've heard is the pee hitting the water/dirt ect, but when I pee, with force behind it, there's like this hissing sound that I assume is muffled by how long a guys urethra is.
> tl;dr any other girls/guys urethrae 'hiss' when they pee?
>>
>>24805406

Most girls seem to hiss a bit when they pee, i think it's so sexy. I actually hiss a bit when I pee with a boner, usually my stream splits and makes a hissing noise, I guess because my urethra is a bit constricted. Feels good!
>>
>>24803899
obama makes me wanna pee on democrats since that's the only thing they are good for.
>>
>>24805406
More importantly, do any girls not make a hissing sound? I thought all did.

Also is your pee stream usually powerful?
>>
>>24805496
*pees in your face*
>>
>>24806057
>>24805406
Bump for femanon answers to this
>>
File: IMG_1884.png (990KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1884.png
990KB, 750x1334px
In case there are any pee-loving femanons around, here's a pic of my dumb penis peeing
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.