[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you tell whats not so attractive about me and what i should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 20170109_205221.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170109_205221.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
Can you tell whats not so attractive about me and what i should change and can you also rate me?
>>
>>24800029
Are you straight?
>>
don't change anything. Yo'ure fine. your insecurity is the only unattractive thing you.
>>
your attractive as is, maybe a little bit of a boring haricut could use a restyle
>>
>>24800033
yes
>>
You're somewhere above average and you look youthful and probably are tall.

As for flaws, your bucal fat distribution. It gives you pudgy cheeks: slim, sunken cheeks are attractive on men.

Other than that you have very appealing appearance, so I have a hard time nitpicking your flaws. I'm sure you are aware of them yourself.

Any advice I can give is to do something to get a more slim appearance on face.
>>
>>24800034
thats the hardest thing for me to change
>>24800038
i did tried some haircuts but this boring one fits me the best
>>
>>24800041
Cool, just wanted to understand your goals. I'm also a straight male so take this with a grain of salt.
You have a handsome face and strong jaw, so you shouldn't have problems there. My first impression of you was that your haircut is a bit juvenile. Depending on your age range, this could be a positive or negative.
As the other anon mentioned, I too detect some insecurity in you. Your smile and eyes look pained, as if you are suffering inside. I struggle with this too in every pic I take, I just have a stare that screams sadness, but honestly, taking note of this and practicing facial gestures in the mirror helped me alot.
As an aside, almost no one looks good in long sleeved black clothing unless it's tailored.
Overall, you're probably fine as is, but I'm going out of my way to nitpick since you're asking.
>>
Oh and your eyebrows are tad too large.
>>
>>24800056
i am already really skinny but somehow the chub on my face stays
>>24800066
i am 20
weird how people notice the sadness
>>24800076
i did them last week cant change much more about them otherwise it would look like womens eyebrows
>>
>>24800117
>i am 20
In that case, I'd say cut or restyle your hair. It comes off more 18 than 20. There is a subtle difference between boyish and manly. No offence, just IMO as another man.
>weird how people notice the sadness
Yeah, sorry to say but it's pretty obvious. Look into your own eyes in your pic, can't you see it too? We've all been there though, my dude. Shit happens, we get down on ourselves, and it literally affects our physiology. We start to slouch, pout, and develop "dead eyes" all because of how we feel on the inside. Trust me, practice in a mirror. It really works. If I could give you one tip that helped me, it would be to smirk if you can't smile. You still have to work on your eyes, but a smirk is easier to pull off. Kinda go for the Vegeta smirk, but without being so dramatic lol.
>>
>>24800148
thanks
>>
>>24800206
Np, good luck anon.
>>
Don't change anything you look good.
>Would secretly crush on/10
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.