[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feels thread. If anyone want to cheer me up/talk to me, id appreciate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (7KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 200x183px
Feels thread. If anyone want to cheer me up/talk to me, id appreciate it.

>3 days ago
>came home from work early
>fiance cheating on me with best friend since 11
>cliche' i know
>been with her for 7 years
>was happy
>no suspicions at all that this was going on
>she tells me she was just using me to get out and meet people

My world just came crashing down. im depresssed and need help. I just want to feel cared for and wanted/needed by some one. Help.
>>
>>24797218
What did ur best friend say? I was betrayed by my best friend too, but jesus.
>>
>>24797221
he ran. didnt say shit.
>>
>>24797225
And ur fiance? How tf did she explain her heinous behavior?
>>
>>24797228
she said she wasnt really ever happy with me, just put up with me because there was no one else. She never really went out besides work. at least, as far as i know, cause fuck if i know what she did now.
>>
>girlfriend stopped talking to me bc i was acting like a cunt
>car broke
>poor
tfw

>>24797231
That's really fucked m8
Make sure to let her family know what kind of a shitty person she is
>>
>>24797246
her family hated me to begin with. Because my family was all either druggies or alchies, I learned from thier mistakes and got the fuck out asap.

So im sure thier happy she isnt with me anymore. They never wanted her with me to begin with
>>
The worst part is i still love her. and i know i shouldnt. But when you have been with some one for 7 years, its kinda hard to imagine life without them around.
>>
I'm not like, deeply depressed over this but it did irk me quite a bit.

>get bf
>bf is big into video games
>I have casual interest
>anytime i want to play something he tells me it's fucking gay and he refuses to play
>i say harsh but fine
>i play games that he likes because i'm genuinely interested in his only hobby, video games (playing, programming)
>he starts talking to this girl again he tried getting with after me, years ago
>instantly starts playing games he hates to impress her

and i'm sitting here realizing that all this time, he's turned down playing video games with me either because I was unobtainable (taken), or my interest was already with him (off/on relationship - mostly on, 4 years)

and it's just like, son of a bitch. what a faggot
>>
>>24797260
it's gonna be like that for a while. But at least she's not trying to get back with you, so you have to just deal. It'd be worse if she was asking for forgiveness.

But why would she spend so much time with someone she didn't wanna be with? doesn't make any sense. Seriously, your best friend and fiance are awful people, in the long run it's good that you found out now. Imagine what would have happened if you actually got married to her and this happened.
>>
>>24797218
Sorry, I feel for you OP. That is really screwed up. Do something minor to get back at her and move on.

>>24797302
just needed to throw that out there, too stupid to actually bring up irl.
>>
I got out of a 10 year relationship, I waited too long to marry her, my bad, but glad she's gone because the breakup showed me how terrible a person she really was.

Took a while, but I'm happy to be free now.
>>
>>24797218
How old are you?
Thats fucked up but try to look at this situation in a positiv way, its an impuimpuls for a restart. No matter what comes next, im sure it just can get better than a whore fiance and a bastard friend
>>
>>24797218

That woman is one out of 3.52 billion women worldwide. She represents 2.8409091e-10% of all women. That's 0.00000000028409091% of all women. I understand that she was 100% of your world, but YOU need to understand that your world was infinitesimally small and restricted (through your own loyalty and fidelity - kudos on that).

Don't let this insignificant percentage ruin the remaining 99.9999999991% of women for yourself.

Also remember, she cheated on you. She will cheat on whoever else she ends up with. Just because she found someone else, doesn't mean shes going to magically change her character or be a 'better person for them'. She's a pile of shit and will continue to be so, leaving a trail of ruin behind herself.

You're lucky. Remember that. You're out. You're free to experience the 99%.
>>
>>24797218
I'm really, really sorry. Being cheated on sucks because while it's their mistake, it can often make you feel like you did something wrong. And if you do feel that way, I need you to know that you didn't do anything that would make her cheat. That was a decision she made entirely on her own.

Otherwise, another cliché thing, but time will help. It might take months or years for it to not hurt at all, but you will get there.

For now, I'll send a million hugs over the internet to you.
>>
>>24797250
Tell her father what she did at the least.
Come-on man get your dignity together.

And don't feel too bad about not knowing. People are good at hiding shit, some people aren't.
>>
>>24797408

And you got rid of a terrible friend who dosen't have your back anymore. Your just purging a lot of toxic people to make room for more beneficial ones. Hope you feel better man.
>>
>>24797308
yeah, i thought that too, im glad it happened now instead of later
>>24797316
im sorry your bf is a total asshole, no one deserves to be treated like that, if you asked me to play games with you, i totally would, i have a casual interest in them as well. And thanks, idk i honestly dont ever want to see either of them again.
>>24797361
im 25 and yeah, your not wrong, its just hard to find the silver linning in all of this....still havent found it
>>24797408
the question is, will i ever find one in the 99% of said people that will accept me and love me? cause right now...im pretty broken
>>24797426
thank you, i could use a million hugs
>>24797432
her dad hated me more than her mom, and im sure he knows by now, found out from her sister that she asked them to move back in with them. to which they accepted

sorry for the delayed responses guys, i had to go for a walk and try and get out of my own head. I really appreciate all of the support. I'm glad there is some good people out there....just none near me....sadly
>>
>>24797218
Brace yourself to be single for a while, OP. Getting back on the horse is harder than you may realize.
>>
>>24797443
yeah, those were 2 of the closest people ive ever had in my life though. Its gonna be hard to trust people again.
>>24797460
I realize this, But I need to feel needed/wanted. Its very important to me to have that. lots of fucked up shit happened when i was a kid, so i have abandonment issues. so...idk...im just kinda....existing right now.
>>
>>24797459
>the question is, will i ever find one in the 99% of said people that will accept me and love me? cause right now...im pretty broken

Statistically, it's impossible for you not to.

The only one stopping you from meeting her is you. If there's one message you should repeat, it's that you are in control of what you do. You can't control other people (your ex is an example of this). But you can control how you act.

Being sad is okay. But don't live it. Don't let sadness become 'who you are'. Take time to get over it, but use this time of grief to improve yourself as well.

Story; I was dumped December 01, 2015 by the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. She told me when she broke up with me that she "didn't want to be in a relationship right now", then quickly corrected herself with "I don't want to be in THIS relationship". A month later she was with another man.
I've spent the last year grieving. I'm just rounding a corner now. One thing I regret about the last year though, is that I spent so much time just in a haze, with no direction, wallowing in self pity and sadness. I wish I had been at the gym. I wish I had been playing a sport of some description. I wish I had spent that time preparing for where I am NOW. As it is, I'm behind the 8 ball. I want to go out and meet women, but I have issues that I now have to deal with that I could have dealt with before. Self esteem issues that would have been easily resolved if I had worked on them. Looking back, I understand that it was hard, but I don't see why I couldn't have done it. I am living with, and dealing with, this regret. I hope you don't.

The moral is, don't let your sadness define you. Outshine it. Become more amazing than you already are. You are in control and far less limited now. This is an opportunity, don't squander it.
>>
File: qj7IA.jpg (35KB, 428x480px) Image search: [Google]
qj7IA.jpg
35KB, 428x480px
>>24797539
>>
>>24797218
Pass me her nudes and contact info, !3e a bro my kik is gstoka
>>
>>24797598
what in the actual fuck is wrong with you?
>>
Bro, she did you a favor exposing the weak garbage within her. You don't need that weakness in your life.

Another one who dodged a bullet really. Out with her and all her shit.
>>
>>24797697
be that as it may, still doesnt hurt any less. but thanks man. and trust me, she is out. Her friend came by and asked if she could grab her stuff, Im not letting her come back to me. Ever
>>
>>24797711
It's true though... You dodged a bullet there...

Kick her out of your life. Focus completely on yourself. No mercy. Get rid of that friend. Don't contact him or any friend you have in common.
I'm very sorry this happened to you. Please believe that there are still good people out there.

Also, i'm your age. I don't have a gf and i don't even care about finding one. I'm successful and happy... I personally find it's not worth the risk.
Try to be happy with yourself. Be patient. If one day you feel you can trust again, do it and invest all of yourself again.
>>
>>24797302
>>24797316
What a horrible person, you need to straight him out or dump his ass
>>
>>24797218
>don't be me
>age 22 kissless virgin on the verge of his 23rd birthday
>Finally stopped being a suicidal bitch and started trying to lose weight (chub turning fat)
>Working a retail job and I love it
>finally getting my life together
>best friend ods and sends me into a spiral of depression and I haven't been sober for more than 6 hours since
Beats being cheated on though, that's some of the hardest shit to deal with.
>>
What's your fiances first name?
>>
>>24797218
>I just want to feel cared for and wanted/needed by some one. Help.
THIS is your problem. I'm sorry that happened to you anon, but your desire to feel cared for and wanted is your downfall. Women need to be wanted, they don't want you to need them. Idk you, so I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling you were a doormat for this girl. Is this accurate?
>>
>>24799885
>Women need to be wanted, they don't want you to need them.

You're an idiot.
>>
I am sorry :( it sounds like you fell for a borderline sociopath, which happened to me once. It can be very damaging to your trust since you didn't suspect anything and you basically got double-betrayed. But not everyone is like that and deep down I'm sure you know this. It's probably too early to think about moving on now but forget about your evil ex and be glad that you dodged a bullet (she either is totally psycho or has some other issues that you don't need to be dealing with). Get out of the house and keep busy with some other friends or family or whatever. Go bowling or something.

I care about you anon and I don't even know you! there are lots of nice people around. One day when you feel like dating again you will meet some of them; people like your ex are the exception and not the rule. Just focus on you for a while and keep busy with friends.

As for your bestie...I know that can hurt just as bad but guys are biologically programmed to hardly ever turn down sex. I don't think you should give him a free pass, but maybe down the road he will want to apologize and you could hear him out at least. Only you can decide whether he is worth forgiving or not.
>>
>>24797260
dude don't' ever go back. don't don't don't. It can only end in more pain and more wasted time, not to mention throwing away all your dignity.
>>
>>24799890
>You're an idiot.
An idiot that doesn't have relationship problems.
Care to expand on your opinion?
>>
I was dumped about 1.5 months ago by the girl I thought I was going to spend the rest of my life with. There was no big dramatic fight or infidelity, we just gradually drifted away. We met on /soc/ and were together for almost 6 years. Everything about us worked so well together in the first couple years, but we were just at different stages in our lives I guess. She moved with me when I had to move a state away for grad school but I didn't really make too many friends or have the time/money to go out and do fun things. She's still young and wants to go out and party/go clubbing, not sit inside all day while I study. She moved back home a year and a half ago and has been having a great time while I was sitting up here, lonely and depressed trying to finish up school. The worst part is, the break-up came right when I finished school and got a good job, meaning now I have the time and money and desire to go out and have fun again, but I don't have her to go have fun with. I'm still hopeful we can get back together at some point in the future, but that might be a foolish thing to hope for.
>>
>>24799905
Stating some nonsense of "women need to feel needed, they need A MAN to take care of them, and hate it if men are vulnerable or need taking care of because men need to be STRONG" is just perpetuating some garbage.
>>
>>24799913
That's not what I said. My post is till there if you'd like to discuss what I actually said. Let me guess...You're a woman?
>>
>>24799906
Idk, I think you're in a pretty good situation. Just focus on yourself and work on you and make friends and stuff. Then you can look her up later (or she will hit you up) and get coffee or something, and from there well who knows ;o

Alternatively you could have a fateful meeting with someone else in the meantime so keep your options open.
>>
>>24799921
>You disagreed with me on a post where I belittled women, so I'm going to make a snide comment about you being a woman which definitely doesn't prove your point at all.
>>
>>24799964
I never belittled women. Women don't always give accurate dating advice to men. It's a proven fact. It's not demeaning or belittling, I love women! I don't use them or do any of the things your mind is cooking up. Women are equal in worth, but we are very different in the way we think about things.

I'm also not here to sort out YOUR issues. I'm trying to help another man understand why being dependent on someone else is harming him in the long run. That advice applies to ANY gender, btw.
>>
>>24799929
I know, everyone I have talked to about this has said something along those same lines - work on rediscovering myself now, dust off all those old forgotten hobbies and interests that were set aside while I was in school. And the break-up really has been a huge wake-up call for me, I have definitely been getting back into things and trying new things out. And I really don't blame her, looking back it really was a pretty boring existence while I was in school, but that was out of necessity rather than anything else.

But I am very disappointed that she gave up on the relationship seemingly so easily when I was ready to fight my ass off for it. I just wish she would have communicated her thoughts on the relationship to me better at an earlier point, so we could have talked about it and worked it out rather than it just coming up when she was dumping me. I honestly didn't see it coming, I thought we were doing fine and that she understood that it was all temporary while I was in school and we could go back to having fun once I was done. But then again, that's not fair of me to ask her to put her life on pause for so long.

Part of me wants to just say "fuck her" and go out and fuck tons of random girls, but that just wouldn't feel right to me at this point. And I know how painful the thought is to me of her going out and fucking a bunch of random guys. The worst part of it all is going from being best friends, talking and texting all day every day, to absolutely zero communication. We sent the normal holiday-type texts on Christmas and New Years, and we talked for 30 minutes when I totaled my car and sent her a text letting her know what happened and that I was ok, but that's all the communication we've had since. I just want us to be "normal" again, damn it.
>>
>>24800045
>Part of me wants to just say "fuck her" and go out and fuck tons of random girls, but that just wouldn't feel right to me at this point.
Anon, I really feel for you, but you are playing a dangerous game. People here may not like what I have to say, but I TRULY believe you must embrace the "fuck her" thoughts and build on it. If she goes and fucks random guys, don't cry, just laugh to yourself and say "lol what a slut". I know emotions are complicated but it does get better, and holding on to the lovey dovey memories is not going to make the treacherous memories go away.

>I just wish she would have communicated her thoughts on the relationship to me better at an earlier point
We all wish that when it happens anon. The truth is that no one, man or woman, is going to give up a good thing. If she was truly just using you, she would not have had the capability of telling you how she felt, because it would have messed up the endgame for her.

Again, I feel for you, and I understand. My first LTR of 4 years ended with me finding out that my ex (who was my fiancee) had been cheating on me for an entire year. It wasn't my friend that did it, but I found out all my friends knew that it was happening, but didn't feel like it was their place to start something. It hurt like hell, and I cried a lot. We were talking about having kids, her parents loved me, her sisters loved me, and it STILL ended with her cheating on me. The part that really messed with me was that she could have given me an STD just because she was so selfish that she would rather sleep around than tell me the truth.

I seem to have offended some people in this thread, which is not my intention, so I will not post more unless asked, but I feel a moral obligation to make you hear, at least once, that you should approach relationships from a standpoint of mutual respect, rather than someone to "love" you, because the lovey feelings fade over time and give way to a more stable kind of love.
>>
>>24797218
Mo betta than being in a relationship with a girl you're not going to marry
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.