[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to sell my nudes but need a good place to do so. I mean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Trying to sell my nudes but need a good place to do so. I mean hell I've got a PayPal if you've got the money.

> pic related
>>
lol you really think someone would buy that?
>>
>>24796162
Well obviously I'd take a better quality picture but yeah people seem to love trans girls.
>>
>>24796175
there are better traps for free
>>
pretty cute, but not worth money, no offence. Also, shave your balls, sweetie <3
>>
>>24796181
>>24796189
I'm not asking either of you to pay for them I'm looking for places to sell them. I know I'm far from the best but I'm sure there's some that'd buy them.
>>
>>24796199
I guess, not gonna be the one to stop you. If there is a place to sell something like this it's probably somewhere on the darknet good luck figuring all of that out, cutie <3
Also, if you are looking for a long term variant you could make a tumnlr blog with a patreon,if invested enough time may work pretty well for ya
>>
If pics is all you're going for I wouldn't know, but my advice is to make videos and use Clips4sale and/or shows on Chaturbate. They pay pretty well pretty fast, and they go to a lot of audience.
>>
>>24796151
If you find someone who'd pay money for pictures of a mutilated dick and hairy balls, make sure to let me know I could need some extra money.
>>
>>24796221
Used to make around $50 an hour as a normal guy on Chaturbate who did anal play with toys and long shows.

Don't think CD's or trans always make more but they don't make less.

OP you're just a cross dresser do live shows or start taking cock on camera and publishing you'll make nothing peddling any kinds of images.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.