[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a chat for Dommes to leave their Kik, so the eager puppies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

This is a chat for Dommes to leave their Kik, so the eager puppies can apply for their attention. It's also a place for subs to leave their favourite femdom experiences and fantasies.

I'll start to break the ice
I'm mid 20ies, German and been doing this for a few years. Strict, but not to extreme. Good boys do get praise and the occasional treat. To apply send a face pic and your age at inana83 via kik. Also tell me you come from this chat.

This is my first post. I'm not the girl on the picture. I don't garanty a response.
>>
u gotta turn ur cellphone on to receive messages. :<
>>
Shit, sorry. My device autocorreced. It's inanna83 doubble nn ^^
>>
do you do girl-on-girl?
>>
No, thank you sweetheart. That's not for me.
>>
Can i ask what you want from a puppy here?
>>
>>24791590
U can try, but I find that to best be discussed in private

Also: if you guys don't fulfill the requirements, don't expect a reply. I don't say strict for no reason.
>>
>>24791590
but you may tell us a story. Fantasy or experiance. You are here to entertain us, aren't you litte pupp?
>>
>>24791950
Well I can't say no to a request like that, and I did message OP but haven't heard back.

I guess a huge fantasy would be a live in toy. There to cook and clean, and be on my knees or back when Miss tells me to or wants to reward me. She would decide what I wear based on taste or mood; leather, panties, or just naked. I'd be at her beck and call every minute, so I'd always need to be hard and ready, but I'm good at that.

Maybe sometimes she'd just want to look at me, or be looked at an praised, other days she would use me until I'm spent. Whatever she wants I guess.
>>
>>24791478
Can't find you on kik, but I'm really in to this
>>
>>24791988
Never mind, I was just an idiot haha
>>
I lost a really awesome sub guy and I wonder if he still checks these things...

Max where are you :(
>>
>>24792010
I'm feeling you sista... that always sucks... and not in the good way. I hope you get your max back and if you do, you could make him post a public apology here for leaving you
>>
>>24792053
Did my story not please you Miss?
>>
>>24792053
I don't do the humiliation thing. besides if he is actually gone then I'll just take the L. he was really nice and sweet
>>
I started using one submissive act and had a bunch of fun on that. I guess my best experience so far has been a girl that set rules for me irl. I'd have to send at least 2 nudes a day, she would tell me what she liked about my body and what she disliked in almost a humiliating way. Another experience was being sexually punished for losing in a game. Like having to ruin my orgasm, putting clothespins on my nipples, being denied to fap, etc. It would make me leak like crazy.
>>
>>24792064
Oh well, there's plenty of other sub guys. Like seriously. Plenty.
>>
>white """men"""
>>
>>24792072
I like the sound of leaking.

>>24792064
I'll just keep my fingers crossed for you in that case

Your posting >>24791977
was appreciated. You asking if it was >>24792061
was not appreciated. It's like a complaint disguesed as a question. I don't take kindly to ppl trying to manipulate me into giving them my attention.

Anyhow gtg. Tty ppl soon. Take care
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.