[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

(Picture related, my cock) I want to know what does the mushroom

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pacing.jpg (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
pacing.jpg
114KB, 640x1136px
(Picture related, my cock)

I want to know what does the mushroom tip feel like sliding into your vagina or ass? Am bi. Never been topped before though I have always wondered what it felt like for man and women.
>>
>>24788790
Man I would love to see more
>>
do u have kik or skype
>>
>>24788790
Jesus fucking Christ
you got a horse cock m8 wtf
>>
You could fuck yourself with that thing
>>
>>24788790
I could and would happily swallow every inch of that beautiful piece of meat. No gagging at all, would just let it slide all the way into my throat. I would even wink at you once I got to the base. Very yummy looking.
As far as the post's question, it depends on many factors. However, let's just say it was a cock like yours. As a bi guy I couldn't tell you about the vaginal feel, I have been in vaginas but I don't have one. As far as anal is concerned it depends on how turned on the person is, how relaxed they are, if you are using lube or spit, and how quickly the cock gets pushed in.
If you take a big cock in the ass very quickly there will be a sharp stabbing pain, that is from not " warming up " and relaxing your asshole.
If you decide to take it slow and use lube on the other hand, the head will feel smooth as it goes in. Once the full mushroom tip of the head is in you can feel the edge or rim of the head as it moves in and out of your ass. As you slowly start taking more and more inches you will feel your insides slowly filling up with the meat of the cock. As long as it is done right it feels amazing. You will keep feeling your asshole slowly stretch until you reach the thickest part of it, after you get the thickest part of it inside you the rest will slide in quite easily.
Note: Since guys are all built differently the thickest part could be at the head, the shaft or the base. This will change the feeling as it slides in.
Also remember to relax your ass muscles as much as possible as it slides in. Try taking a slow, deep breath as it slides in to relax yourself. Another thing that can help is to " push out " as it slides in. What I mean by this is to use the muscles in your asshole that you normally use to "push" your shit out. By pushing out your asshole muscles will naturally pull in and accept the cock as it slides in, making it much easier.
Good luck, have fun, and stay safe.
34/Bi/Texas 8 inches cut and thick BTW, in case it matters.
>>
Still though, cum to Dallas area sometime. I will throat that for you.
>>
File: Snapchat-1364636903.jpg (422KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1364636903.jpg
422KB, 1080x1920px
snap: hotcatboy
>>
>>24788790
If this is really you, more pics!
>>
>>24791156
Agreed.
>>
File: IMG_3669.jpg (33KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3669.jpg
33KB, 450x450px
Feel free to add me on snap at samtalon
>>
chubby 33/m add me on kik and i'll show you
kik: justanonymous619
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.