[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't think I've ever seen this before, so here goes:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 19

File: bffs.jpg (262KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bffs.jpg
262KB, 1920x1080px
I don't think I've ever seen this before, so here goes:

/friend/ thread. Where you make a post about yourself, what you're like, your interests, anything else you want to include that you think is pertinent or not, and then we make friends. Talk to one another about whatever we want, etc.

I'll start on the next post.
>>
>>24785141
yo whattup
i like flowers and trees and animals and i like 4chan and tv and music and movies. i like eating. i like sleeping. i am interesting in people. i sniped ops post spot. dwi
>>
(1/2)

Ok here goes

I'm a guy, 22 years old, about to be 23 in a few months.

I used to smoke a lot of weed, and I think the decisions I made involving this activity messed up a lot of things in my life. I dropped out of college, I don't really know where my life is going. I used to be the mackdaddy of my friend group, and now I barely interact with any girls/women outside my family. I feel my personality changing, but at the same time, most of my worst traits are still in effect. I feel as if I lost a large part of what used to make me the person people loved. I don't really care about anyone's life anymore, I still have violent thoughts, sometimes it feels like I'm way too attracted to teenage girls, and I have no ambition. I used to want to be President, I wanted to bring about change, to show people the light they couldn't see. Now I'm cynical and judgmental. I feel alone while being surrounded by people, desperate for someone to understand me, but unable to truly open up about who I feel I am. I hardly talk to any of my friends anymore, and it feels like everyone's life is moving forward except mine.

I didn't mean this to turn into a pity party, but that's what's on my mind right now.

Other than that, I love to play Overwatch, best game ever! I'm passionate about spirituality, I've read lots of taoist, buddhist, and spiritist texts, I take them to heart and try to live by them (so fucking hard tho...). God and our relationship with Him as humans is something I think about almost every day.

I put a lot of pressure on myself to emulate Jesus Christ, and I fail every day, and that makes me sad. I have a tendency to not try as hard when I expect to fail. It's a big theme in my life....
>>
(2/2)

I'm sorry I don't have better things to say... I based my personality around smoking weed for a long time, I was proud to be a stoner. Now I realize all I did was rob myself of many of the unique characteristics that made me who I was, and I feel as if I have nothing now.

I want to work out and be fit, but I don't. I want to eat nutritious meals and be healthy, but I don't and am not. I want to be charismatic and easy going, but I just fake it while feeling almost totally apathetic.

At this point, I don't really know what to do anymore. At least I can come here to let things off my chest, and hope to make a friend in the process.

One thing I'm still proud of though is that I like to help, and if you want to talk to me about your own stuff, I'll try to be there for you.

Now let's see how the thread goes...
>>
>>24785169

Yeah, nature is awesome. Flowers and trees are beautiful, I love em. No one flower or tree is the same, they all have their flaws, and yet they're also perfect in their own way, just as they are, existing and being in the moment you experience them.

I watch a lot of TVs and movies on netflix, I've been listening to a lot of Bossa Nova recently too (for a while now, I practically only listen to one artist tho). What kind of music do you like?

My fav movie is probably The Godfather. All 3 movies are great in their own way, fucking amazing trilogy. So well done.

Also,
> i sniped ops post spot.

lolwut?
>>
>>24785189
Duude. You ARE a stoner! Totally agree about nature. I like reading books on nature, wildlife manuals, etc.

Bossa nova is great. I listen to just about everything but I've been on a Chopin kick lately.
>>
>>24785207

Yeah I have the stereotypical stoner personality, but I've found that I have a really hard time just smoking recreationally. I always end up abusing it.

Chopin, nice. I don't listen to classical much, but I personally prefer Handel over anyone else. Water Music is magnificent.
>>
I'm a guy in my mid twenties from Europe. Entrepreneur, freelance software developer, civil engineer, consultant.
I'm into graphics technology, neural networks, embedded software. Concrete technology, ...
I'm a workaholic but i still make sure i make time to learn new skills. I love cooking, i love improving my drawing skills and I'm currently learning the guitar.
I like doing sports but only if i can do it at home. I'm not social in that way or even in general.
Kik: john714344431
>>
I'm 26, my favourite book is Rage by Stephen King.. I like reading and sleeping. I like vidya but dont really play anymore. I also like photography but i used to take a lot of landscapes. I'm looking for someone to shoot the breeze with. Kik sodasenpaipls
>>
File: 1476501798216.jpg (225KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1476501798216.jpg
225KB, 1024x768px
I really enjoy nature and animals, I find everything so fascinating. Big fan of doggos. I like to go hiking when I can but it's not too often since I live in the city, or camping when I can get someone to go. I love listening to music which made me pick up guitar although I'm not great at it. I enjoy taking pictures but all I've got at the moment is my phone's camera, I'd like to get into photography this year and am looking to get a DSLR sometime. I used to play a lot of video games and watch/read anime/manga but it's gone down considerably over the last three years, last game I played was Pokemon Sun. I also like to stay up late usually.

>>24786114
Do you still take a lot of landscape pictures? Capturing nature is what made me want to start photography although I also like the idea of street photography and capturing people being themselves.
>>
File: Cw_j4J-VIAA6syv.jpg (59KB, 752x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Cw_j4J-VIAA6syv.jpg
59KB, 752x1062px
I'm 27, among my favourites books are Dune from Frank Herbert and Earthsea cycle from Ursula K. Le Guin.
I've grown in a bully/dog-eat-dog environment for most of my younger years, which brought me to socialize more with people online when I began having internet at 17 years of age and then focus much of my time on videogames, movies, books, and so on.

I used to play all kind of games, enjoy retrogames a lot, but lately I'm not really as up-to-date with them. Most of them seem to be multiplayer. For example while some friends are more excited for Titanfall 2 I'm more excited for Shadow Tactics and the old Commando formula. I played all kind of genres and see them as a form of art.

I used to read much much more than I did before going to university: afterward I would end up reading mostly texts related to what I had to study. I'm still trying to get back on track, because reading for at least 20-30 minutes per day is healthy for your mind and body, but it's been really difficult with all the things to take care of.

I began socializing more after 18 years old, because I went to another city and people were normal, more decent, a bit nerdy like me. We would go out, talk about things freely, do what normal friends do. In spite of that I will never stop being a certain amount of shy probably, but I can do things like speaking in front of an audience in spite of my blushing being there. It's gotten super better over time, but the timidness in a certain degree is still there.

I have begun training more, doing a bit of martial arts, walking a lot, doing an internship, and discovered more and more that I enjoy photography. After much demand the last few months I opened an Instagram even, although I hoped the app would be accessible from computer, not just phone. So many pictures not shared.
>>
>>24786352

I tend to easily befriend almost anyone from all kind of threads, normal, sexual, and so on. I enjoy discovering more of people and their interests and their life. I feel it enriches me and lets me discover operas/medias I might have missed, or it allows me to know why they enjoy doing a particular thing, liking some things, behave in a certain way, and so on. I'll already take things from this thread, so thanks for those that shared titles and so on.
I'm overall someone that has little time and is in a difficult situation. Many people do not appreciate that, but I'm genuine and caring, and would also prefer if I'm not the only one bringing forward a conversation or contacting: it shows you're interested in knowing another human being, don't think of him/her as a number, and all the best friendships I had, particularly with women, were those where they would not just leave me be the only one trying to have a decent conversation.

My kik is personalthrowaway, and I'm male, specifying it because many people add me thinking I'm a woman from how I write, and don't want to bother others if they're looking for something else. I can leave other contacts is anyone prefers.
>>
>>24785991

Damn homie, you're educated as fuck. Everything you mentioned sounds interesting as hell. I'm impressed by how energetic you seem. This is OP btw
>>
>>24786272
Not really unfortunately.. I moved to the city and I'm not used to street photography instead of rolling hills. Do you have a new years resolution?
>>
>>24786352
What's your insta famalam?

Also generally looking into for people who are into photography!
>>
>>24785141
26yo male
6'2'' and heavyset
I am pretty much a recluse at this point. Had anxiety issues my entire life, but about a year ago, something "snapped" in me after losing my 6 figure job, and now I can't leave the house without damn near having a panic attack. I love video games, V8 cars (Pontiac, Buick, Chevy - in that order), binge watching stupid TV shows with whomever will get in bed with me, and being co-reclusive with like minded people. I drink occasionally, and typically smoke weed daily, though in these last few months I found drinking to be more beneficial to my anxiety so I do more of that now. I quit smoking cigarettes 2+ years ago and I own a vape, though I don't use it often anymore.
Random fact: One of my biggest fears is dying from a averse reaction to acetaminophen (like Bruce Lee), so I never take OTC anti-inflammatories.

As far as SO goes: I like women and trans women that have little ambition. Sounds bad, but I can't keep up with a woman that wants to be a doctor or lawyer, so I prefer women that like to just attain a reasonable level of success then coast. The hopeless romantic in me thinks I will find the right one some day.
>>
>>24787665
Oh, things I'm good at:
-cooking (god tier. Challenge me bro.)
-data analytics
-efficiency auditing
-cat skills (I have jokingly been called a cat whisperer)
-competitive driving. (I can turn a consistent 60ft time at the drag strip. Accurate enough for bracket racing. Can also work a corner and know how to set up for an apex)

Things I'm bad at:
-staying motivated
-eating healthy
-tolerating longwinded people
-tolerating people with reductive opinions
>>
File: 1476402670504.jpg (134KB, 1280x753px) Image search: [Google]
1476402670504.jpg
134KB, 1280x753px
>>24787595
Aside getting into photography, I havent put too much thought into it. I'm looking to be more outgoing in general and explore so taking pictures would help in that aspect. Maybe pick up another hobby. I did tell myself I was going to try and get a better job too so there's that. Are you working on a new year's resolution?
>>
File: _20170102_191718.jpg (211KB, 1080x863px) Image search: [Google]
_20170102_191718.jpg
211KB, 1080x863px
>>24788382
That sounds like a good plan c: what kind of photos do you like taking? Street scenes.

Resolution wise, pretty similar to you actually. Try to be less shy, less one word answer. Try to make friends and get a job i actually enjoy.
>>
>>24787723

Being into motor sports is fucking awesome dude. I wish I had enough cash for a track car or even lived near a track
>>
>>24788860
Ha, I'd like to be more social myself but I don't mind being alone and my hobbies help keep me busy. Pictures I like are nature scapes, neat architecture, stuff that just seems interesting. I also love colorful stuff so vibrant colors are favorites. Ive always avoided taking pictures of people but that's changed and I've learned to enjoy people watching. I haven't gone out lately though since it's cold and I haven't been motivated enough to go out.

I feel you on the making friends part, I'd like to make friends who share an interest to keep me company in stuff.
>>
>>24789452
Yeah qwq it's a shame most of my hobbies are solitary too. How has your week been?
>>
File: 20160925_113144-01.jpg (5MB, 3096x4128px) Image search: [Google]
20160925_113144-01.jpg
5MB, 3096x4128px
I'm a 25 year old guy from Europe. 176cm/61kg, brown hair,blue eyes. I work in a computer shop. Most of the time after work i spend on Xbox and play a game of Bf1 or two, trying to get on Rainbow Six siege lately or I'm on my laptop browsing reddit,4chan,listening to music on Youtube or watch documentaries and series. I love hiking and going in nature specially to mountains since i live in a mountainy area. I like to share my pics on instagram, i take them with my phone. I love pets and all sorts of animals (i have a ferret and 2 dogs), when i was a kid i was very interested in bugs so i've always liked to observe them and feed the spiders with ants and such. I still like bugs and sometimes i just randomly remember some bug i found when i was a kid and google it. As a person I'm a pretty shy guy and i dont like to look people in the eyes and try to avoid them most of the time. I've been in 3 relationships,the longest was 4 years. I'm a person that can't say no so some people can use this for their benefits.
Sometimes i like to sit outside in parks or in town and observe people that walk around and i think of the names they would have just by how they look. Like.. this old guy looks like Edward..i bet he's Edward. This kid looks so like Timothy.
I guess that sounds like i'm a lonely person but i like being lonely so i can have time for myself.
I do like girls. They are my weakness. Doesn't matter how she looks, I'm always shy, but i like talking with them. All girls are gorgeous.
Well... if anyone wants my KIK.. here it is: eliminatedzero
>>
File: CKWeyPnVAAAU7yi.png (532KB, 600x921px) Image search: [Google]
CKWeyPnVAAAU7yi.png
532KB, 600x921px
>>24790204
I actually haven't done anything all week, work has been slow so I haven't even gone outside other than to walk my dog. The unstable schedule is also partly why I'd like to find another job. I've been reading various information sites in the meantime to hold me over (one of them being proper photography). I've been wanting to go to some local events but everyone I know says it's too cold to go out. I'm sure you've had a more fun filled week then I.

>>24790414
You sound a lot like me. What kind of dogs do you have? Do you take them hiking with you?
>>
>>24790561
i have 2 staffordshire terriers, yea i take them for a hike almost every time.
>>
File: TbkIICM.jpg (153KB, 536x822px) Image search: [Google]
TbkIICM.jpg
153KB, 536x822px
>>24790561
Photo anon here (sorry about all the id changes, mobile) What kind of dog do you have? I have a golden retriever. She's a sweetheart and makes me go outside at least..
Unstable job? wwhat do you do, if you dont mind me asking?
>>
I'm 39/m/U.K into mountain biking, music production, hiking with my dog, camping, beach/Rock fishing and general outdoors stuff.
I live in a small town in the countryside and prefer to do most of my hobbies on my own as most of my friends have either moved away or have families now. It'd be interesting to meet people with similar interests
>>
File: 1457026212774.png (328KB, 453x510px) Image search: [Google]
1457026212774.png
328KB, 453x510px
>>24790708
Don't worry I can still tell it's you. I adopted my dog from a shelter and she appears to be a husky mix, she's certainly got the energy of one, and she's gotten attached to me within the year, total bro. I work in a small production company and after New year's everything kind of takes a nosedive event-wise, I work whenever there's work. It's nice and all but I'd like to make a little more money and with a better schedule. What about your job? You say you don't enjoy it right, is it retail?
>>
File: images-8.jpg (16KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
images-8.jpg
16KB, 300x250px
>>24790784
Ohh! She sound so cute! Nothing like dog bro comfyness.

That work sounds quite interesting! Though not really stable understandably. Best of luck finding something else.

Retail, close. Waitressing /events.. It's good because it's taught me some social skills bbut I'm not really cut out for it..
>>
>>24787610
I tell it mostly privately, sorry for that, but thanks for the interest.
>>
>A/S/L
21/m/usa
>Favorite Music
Different forms of rock, swing, electronica in general, classical
>Interests
Cars, guns, music, guitar, (You), cooking, anime, games, "gothic" stuff
>Contact info
Snatchchat: pedrone59
Discord: pedrone95#3998
>>
i'm a 22 yo male from Chile (south america, you ignorant buds x3)
i'm 5'10", black hair, 172 pounds
through my life, i've liked almost any kind of music, they just fit on different times of a day, or a month, or a year
i'm curious in almost every way, i think i identify well with the owls, i like their personality and shape
actually, my only tat is an owl
that's pretty much it, never liked to describe myself
>>
File: 1483606821725.gif (3MB, 483x358px) Image search: [Google]
1483606821725.gif
3MB, 483x358px
I'm a 22 year old degenerate, I play games and enjoy Japanese stuff, I would really like to learn woodworking at some point in my life. I'm okay with listening to people complain and I think I give okay advice about shit. I play almost all types of games, to the point that it pretty much rules my life and stifled all chances of self improvement, my favourite games being like Warcraft 3, Resident Evil 4, Kingdom Hearts 2, FFX/XV etc etc. I enjoy Electro swing, Jazz and Trip Hop. (If you like Nujabes, we'll probably get along?). I am a broken shell of a man.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/naspaps
>>
File: 1429332923_Friends-OKUU.jpg (84KB, 529x386px) Image search: [Google]
1429332923_Friends-OKUU.jpg
84KB, 529x386px
>>24790898
Oh yeah but I'm sure your golden retriever is less stubborn.

And I hear you, I worked in retail before and while it forces you to socialize it really tired me out. Yours sounds a lot more interesting than retail though and I bet you make better money. You must have interesting stories from it.

I do hope you find something you like however, don't give up.
>>
>>24792386
>>24790898
>>24790708
Been out biking with my dog bitch today...I think I'm starting to prefer dog company to humans.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>24792698
Pic related
>>
File: 1456075167841.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1456075167841.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>24792386
She's not stubborn just kinda a dope haha. I love big cuddly dogs though.

Work is.. eh I'm glad cause it helped me socialize but its really difficult to want to do every day.. Interesting stories not so much. Mostly snobby people asking if there's fluoride in the water, that kind of stuff.

What kind of work did you want to get into?

And thanks, i'm applying for things soon! Fingers crossed!

>>24792698
Dog is such good company, its so relaxing being out in nature with them!
>>
>>24793215
Couldn't agree more. She's all snugly and tired now too.
>>
File: 017FfGq~2.jpg (69KB, 501x647px) Image search: [Google]
017FfGq~2.jpg
69KB, 501x647px
my experience with making friends on this site has been unpleasant the majority of the time due to two things: they find out I'm female and start acting weird, or they find out I'm not white and instead I'm brown chick. I've actually had someone block me for that one too. at the time I was really butthurt about it but as I've gotten older I've just accepted that there will always be people who hate and judge you for things out of your control.

I have 1 actual friend I made from soc around 5 years ago and I still talk to him. we actually met from a hang out thread and for some reason I felt ballsy enough to actually meet up with the guy. the first hang out was awkward but after that we got more accustomed to each other and have been friends ever since. however, I don't think making a friend like that is a common occurrence. more often than not from the kik threads I've posted in, contact usually lasts for about a week before dying for some reason and I don't try to force something if it's not there. also I'm usually a lot older than the people I meet or see posting.

I just want a friend to play overwatch with
me and shoot the shit with while I cheat with MLG 1v1 strats to kill them. ):
>>
>>24793283
I'm sorry. That, you know, this place is what it is. It's not really worth it for you. But hey, it's great that you made a good friend at any point.

Sadly I'm not really into overwatch so yeh.
>>
>>24793297
it's life really, it just happens more often when you can be anonymous. and yeah I've learned that most people on this board are into video games too much unfortunately
>>
>>24793283
That sounds pretty fucked. Not everyone cares about what people look like or what their skin colour is though.
>>
File: solacobv.png (1MB, 1280x916px) Image search: [Google]
solacobv.png
1MB, 1280x916px
>>24793215
>Mostly snobby people asking if there's fluoride in the water

And here I thought people only said that on tv, that's pretty amusing. I'm assuming you go back to work tomorrow right? Did you enjoy the weekend?

And I haven't really thought about what I'd like to do exactly since I like a lot of stuff, just as long as it doesn't kill me slowly on the inside like retail did.

>>24792698
Iktf, it's nice to have company and not be judged.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.