[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do any guys here have picked pussies? I'd love to see some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 26381-7.jpg (107KB, 940x938px) Image search: [Google]
26381-7.jpg
107KB, 940x938px
Do any guys here have picked pussies? I'd love to see some pictures of you using them...
>>
Pocket. Pocket pussies.
>>
Getting fleshlight tomorrow
>>
I can show you on kik. berts69
>>
got a tenga 3d spiral. cool stuff.
ain't got no pictures tho
>>
Just a Tenga 3D Zen, which is a bit frustrating as such things go. Tenga eggs in some ways more enjoyable. No photos either way I'm afraid
>>
>>24783785
I think I prefered the egg too, but I hate it's disposability. throwing shit away always feels bad.
>>
>>24783795
Yeah easier to control intense sensations on and under the head of the penis, particularly. I've managed to use several of the eggs five or six times, cleaning and drying em after each use. Still just getting used to the 3D, so maybe I'll get better with it. Just seems a little bit too heavy, a bit too long to warm it up, and if it's overlubed it can slip off at inopportune moments. The squelching noises I suppose I can live with.
>>
i actually have the exact one in the OP pic, it was cheap as dirt (like 10 bucks off amazon) and although it was a little too tight it was too tight in the best of ways, i ended up throwing it out after a few uses though because it was a pain in the ass to clean
>>
>>24784181
it was called the Doc Johnson The Vicky Quickie if any was curious...
>>
If you are F kik me on willswp
>>
i have the clear regular vagina fleshlight with the clear case. i'm not even sure if they have those for sale anymore or not. it feels really good but i only break it out once or twice a year bc it's too much of a pain to clean up.
the feeling/clean up is cool at first but now it's more of a pain. i'm already thinking about it before i even begin using it so i just use my hand. maybe i will break it out again tonight
>>
>>24783567
kik me and ill show u me using mine: jd_g3
>>
Yeah fair enough. Dildos are easy to clean i guess.

Can you boil them to clean them, if they are silicon? I guess they could still get moldy?
>>
I'll fuck anything that moves, including silicon pussy.
>>
>>24785414
if your pocket pussy moves, you need to clean it more often
>>
>>24785421
My pocket pussy gave birth to my child.
>>
I got a fleshlight quickshot vantage and it's fucking great.

I had two fleshlights before and they both weren't worth the hassel.
this thing is great and easy to handle and clean tough
>>
File: MOV_0224_000000.jpg (1005KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MOV_0224_000000.jpg
1005KB, 1920x1080px
My tenga 3d spirale
>>
>>24786998
That's really hot, thanks. Can you describe how it feels?
>>
File: IMAG1182.jpg (2MB, 2688x1520px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG1182.jpg
2MB, 2688x1520px
Magic Eyes Onahole, if I remember correctly. Feels good, bought a usb warmer for it, clean up is is a bit of a pain, but overall i like it
>>
>>24787234
Quite nice actually, feared the texture would be too much but it really is smooth and pleasant. Best thing is when the gf uses it on me
>>
>>24784473
Yeah I don't understand why these guys aren't just boiling them. It's really not that hard to clean.
>>
I got the adam and eve strokers and they suck itches my dick have em new and they really suck easy to clean but they suck and cant cum easy with em im better with my hand
>>
File: 2.jpg (115KB, 1675x801px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
115KB, 1675x801px
>>24783567
Have a few pics using one but I'm dressed up, not sure if that's a plus or not
>>
Here's a gif of me using one that I got while I was in Japan.
>>
>>24788675
Bumping myself just cause
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.