[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw kissless virgin >every single relationship is always

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1433177047433.jpg (215KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
1433177047433.jpg
215KB, 565x678px
>tfw kissless virgin
>every single relationship is always the same, even starts and ends the same for the most part, some lasting longer than others
>lied to, cheated on, replaced, "lost feeling", emotionally abused, friends get involved and rip them away, broken promises etc
>despite being told on most occasions I make them completely happy, I'm everything they ever wanted, I'm "perfect" and even sometimes I'm told they're in love with me

This is pretty much all I've ever known ever since I started dating, things always start out happy and promising only for the person I'm with to slowly reveal themselves for the evil monster they are. I am so fed up with being hurt and abused yet I don't want to be alone but it's gotten to the point where I feel I'm becoming emotionally dead, which scares me because if this continues and someone comes along who isn't a terrible person I wont be able to return the feelings they potentially want and deserve. I don't want to resort to just giving myself away to someone I don't deeply care for either, sure I want it and I've had plenty of opportunities but I'd likely just end up feeling terrible about it.
>>
>>24782744
>kissless
>been in relationships

???????
>>
>>24782744
I know this feeling. The only girl I ever cared about cheated on me and tried to guilt me about being heartbroken about it. Towards the end of our relationship she barely paid any attention to me while flirting with other guys and got mad at me all the time for being insecure. It took me 2 years to admit to myself that I was in an abusive one-sided relationship. Walking away from that greatly improved my quality of life but I was never the same since. Before I was basically innocent and optimistic, now I'm redpilled and suspicious of everyone's motives.
>>
>>24782752
the idea of mashing faceholes together is a little bit gross to me though I still want to do it for someone I really care about
>>
>>24782744
>tfw kissless relationshipless virgin
At least you had someone bud.
>>
>>24782744
>Basically girl gets with you because boys are supposed to be horny.

>You don't touch her so she thinks you don't like her.

>She moves on...

Gay or what?
>>
>>24782857
Same thing happened to me. It would almost be funny if it wasn't so common. In my case the relationship lasted a whopping 5 years and I got cheated on more than once. I was naive enough to believe her when she said she loved me and the other guys didn't mean anything. I think girls like this always end up with sheltered gullible guys because they're the only ones who are willing to stick around, all the others just use them and have enough self-respect to quit it as soon as they pull that shit. It's sad too because they are never happy but fail to realise it's their own inability to maintain a stable relationship that makes them unhappy.
>>
>>24782744
Im sorry OP. Please don't give up the search because there's a girl out there who will respect and cherish you. I know its not much of a consolation but the girls you were with probably did see something in you genuinely but just weren't in a place to manage a relationship personally.
>>
>>24783361
I think girls like this always end up with gullible guys

Ur not wrong but it probably goes deeper too. I can't speak for everyone but I'm a girl and I kinda have a history like this with guys. I was molested at a young age and throughout my teenage years guys have tried to take advantage of me from teachers to managers. Guys don't understand how common this is and it's probably a big reason for why these kind of bad relationships happen. I'm not saying that makes it okay, but it's a contributing factor.

I went through a lot of "phases" like goth, punk, butch, weeb etc which really were just attempts at gaining as much control over myself as possible. I started having lots of sex in highschool with the types of guys I felt comfortable with but I still didn't trust any of them so I didn't feel bad about using them. Therapy and meds have helped me deal with my issues and I withdrew from relationships in college. Things are different now that I'm older. I've been with my current boyfriend for almost a year, which is the longest I've ever lasted. Sometimes I still go insane and become paranoid that he doesn't care about me and stuff and I get thoughts of hurting him and it all makes sense to me at the time but I'm okay most of the time and I don't want to fuck up again. He's never given me any reason to actually doubt him and I don't want to betray him and throw away his trust for someone who doesn't love me.

I can't turn back time but for myself and the guys I messed up with before I'll make this relationship work.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.