[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not in /soc/ that often im mexican here is my story broke up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (210KB, 800x770px) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,070,f.jpg
210KB, 800x770px
not in /soc/ that often im mexican here is my story

broke up with gf one month ago i was doing great thinking about the new shit i was gonna do being single, after all i was the one who took the desition.

today she came to pick up the rest of her stuff and she acted like a stranger to me
sudenly my house feels empty and im feeling weird as fuck like i wanna cry but i can´t
i feel nervous and sick im shaking and wanna puke wtf is going on?

i feel alone one to talk about with.

also i wanna know people from outside mexico
if anyone wanna addme on fb or something and talk that'll be great
>>
bump for loneliness
>>
a la una
a las dos
y ala bumpity bump
>>
Kys
>mexicano
>en soc
>>
>>24780685
>>24780779
>tfw chileno
>tfw nadie más viene
Se siente solitario ;_;
>>
>>24780796
Not so fast
>>
>>24780685
You're doing the right thing.

Hang out with your friends.
Pick up a new hobby.
Fuck a girl that's skinner than her.

You will be back to normal in no time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (152KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
152KB, 1920x1080px
>>24780805
?
>>
>>24780818
From Santiago and you?
>>
>>24780827
You ignored the joke!

quinta región
>>
>>24780848
Well its good to see some Chileans here, I've met some In pol and b but here it's a first time. Hope you got/get what you came looking for
>>
>>24780814
i know that it happened the last two times i broke up wit xgf

but i wanna talk about it just that thanks anon
>>
>>24780827
>>24780848
OP here wn conchetumare
los chilenos me caen rebien po compadre
>>
File: D37.jpg (61KB, 634x776px) Image search: [Google]
D37.jpg
61KB, 634x776px
>>24780859
>Hope you got/get what you came looking for
Hardly. If it's just the both of us as chileans there's barely any chance for me to get what I want.

And it's not dicpics.

>>24780875
Los cuates mexicanos son padrísimos!
>>
>>24780685
a big decision, whether it is for good or bad, is still a big decision

a lot of pressure / stress can surround it. if it is done to relieve pressure / stress, it can result in rapid decompression

that's my worthless 2 bit armchair psychology and im sticking to it
>>
>>24780685
You just dumped a grill. So you feel guilty. Take some time and do some hobbies. Idk maybe exercise or any stuff that keeps you busy while you overcome that. The time that may take you depends of the time you were together
>>
>>24780985
that makes sence anon not worthless at all man that actually make sence
i thought i was gona feel no paint since i was the one who took the decision
>>
>>24781024
i feel gulty thats true she was a really nice person but had a really explosive character.

i dont feel free to hang out with someone else and although she keeps acting like she doesnt give a fuck i still pity her
thanks to you anon
>>
>>24781064
At least you tried to finish the relationship in good terms?
>>
>>24780685

German here with a Latin-American wife. I am down to chat.

Not trying to be an asshole, but you sound pretty young since you are reacting so strongly about being left by your gf.

She acted like a stranger since she wants to feel like she is in control after you broke up with her. Power games lime that always enter relationships at that point. She probably feels worse than you, she just isn't showing it so she doesn't feel even weaker than she already does.
>>
>>24781074
of course i did we weren´t even fighting iand i told her i coulnd´t take more cuz we were fighting all the time at the point that i was getting crazy by holding her head in a rude way im not the kind of person that hurts woman (physically) and try not to do it in any way.
so i explain to her that i was getting scary that one day i may hit her cuz she was alwys complaining about how i was doing things wrong ... anyway at the break up there wasnt any tears or screams just good talk she get mad but at a calm kind of way i was more than happy that she was taking it that good.
>>
>>24781088
im 27 man i wansn´t left by her i think i feel gulty and pity her even tho she is acting like nothing happens i know her very well and i knoww she is not ok, i hope im wrong tho
>>
>>24781117

Sorry man, i wrote it wrong, I do realize that you left her, I said so in the next sentence.

The fact that you feel like that just shows you are a good guy - even though you don't want to be ina relationship with her anymore of course you will still care in a way about how she is doing.

But nothin really you can do about that - if you would call her to ask if she was ok you would just be sending mixed messages.

You from Chilangolandia?
>>
>>24781129
lol chilangolandia no well i was born there but now i live in cancun

sid mctavish on facebook

add man

of course i care about that person actually the thing that makes me sad is the fact that shes acting like nothing happens and she doesn give a fuck a bout me add and we can chat better or if you know any other way
>>
we need to build a firewall
>>
goodbye
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.