[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can girls please tell me how to fix my looks? I'm 24 and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 181
Thread images: 11

File: IMG_0260.jpg (192KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0260.jpg
192KB, 720x1280px
Can girls please tell me how to fix my looks? I'm 24 and women have never been interested in talking to me. I have hobbies, passions, a good job and social life. I'm not weird, I am certain. I find my situation incredibly weird, however, and contemplate suicide because some days the loneliness is way too much to handle. Everything I've tried, spending hours and even money on dating sites, has failed me.... is there even any hope or will I never be loved? My youth was me being made fun of for my looks...
>>
One of your eyes is sativa and the other is indica.
>>
>>24779700
I just want a serious response from a femanon who can actually say why girls are not interested.
>>
>>24779670

Dude, you're lowkey cute. If you have zero success with girls, then your personality must be more offputting than you think. If you need to develop social skills, you've just got to get out more often in group settings.

Also just basic stuff: hygiene, haircut, just get some simple nice clothes (don't go overboard). But, you're *not* fucked, tons of guys worse-looking than you who do great with women. Good news is there's hope, bad news is you need to take a hard at yourself and find the real problem.
>>
One of the most off putting things is a guy who focuses on how lonely he is when chatting. It comes across as desperate and cringey.

I was recently chatting to a guy who brought up the whole "I'm so lonely, I just want a hug" thing, and it was an instant no from me.

Do you perhaps do anything like that?

You look alright, like, so unless you dress horribly it's probably not your looks.
>>
>>24779748
I definitely have good social skills. Low key?
>>
>>24779732
your confidence is through the floor. that's why.

it's repulsive to me and to almost all other women.

you spend all of our time worrying about whether or not we like you, and trying to force it to work, and in general exhibiting insecurity.
>>
>>24779752
I don't act lonely to girls I talk to. I feel lonely because girls I message don't respond or act disinterested and I've had many, many girls tell me sorry but you're just not my type. It's honestly really gotten to my head. It's not my social skills, but I definitely am afraid to randomly approach a girl based on awful luck.
>>
>>24779755
I don't try and force a girl to like me. I'm just baffled by the fact I still can't come across ones that do.
>>
>>24779765
Is it possible that the kind of girls you like are ones that are like, those generic ones with long hair, inches of makeup and heels? Like, slightly trashy normies? Ones who are nice but spend their life on Facebook and in clubs and love fashion?

They tend to be less open to guys who aren't precisely what they want, or aren't typically handsome.
>>
>>24779786
Why am I so far away from being handsome? What are the prerequisites to being kinda handsome?

And besides, I don't even like the girls you described at all....
>>
Point is so long as no girl out there actually can say and believe I am handsome, I might as well be ugly as fuck...
>>
>>24779804
You've got more of a kinda cute, slightly nerdy look going on. You're not ugly, so like I said I don't think it's your face is the issue.

How do you dress? What are you into? What are your hobbies?

How do you talk to women? Do you focus on yourself too.much and things you like? Do you constantly ask about them without revealing things about yourself? Do you ask about them but then focus on talking about yourself when they mention something you relate to?
>>
>>24779850
But why only kinda? I'm just asking because the way you describe me makes me feel very mediocre and practically not noticeable like why would a cute girl want just an only kinda nerdy look guy than a handsome or hot looking guy? Can you explain what features are keeping me from actually looking good, not just kinda sorta?

I dress well, button up shirts and khakis or jeans, nice brown shoes

Hobbies are hiking, music/vinyl collecting, retro and current video games photography, film, looking at art but not making it, craft brews, could go on and on

The focus wouldn't be on me. I'd ask how their weekend or holiday was, see what kind of modern tv series they are watching, you know, small talk to see if we have things in common. I'm not a sperg lol.... I just feel like any nice looking girl thinks they can do better based on only hearing I'm kinda nerdy cute once in a very rare occasion
>>
>>24779868
Well I've seen fugly guys with girlfriends who were waaaaay prettier than them, and you're certainly not ugly.

Also, what do you consider to be a cute girl? Maybe you're literally not into the same scene or just don't share enough interests.

Are your efforts focused purely online? Online sucks for meeting people on dating sites unless you're like over 30, it's all horribly shallow and full of people looking for a quick fuck for our ages.
>>
>>24779770
i'm not saying you try to force women to like you.

i'm saying you're trying to force the situation of getting a gf to happen. you can force anything you want to as long as it only depends on your decision. once the situation depends on someone else too the only thing you can do put yourself out there and let it happen. this doesn't mean making a tindr profile (etc.) and being all relaxed and cool when a girl likes you back, it means you pick up actual hobbies and interests that you are doing because you enjoy them (and not because you're trying to get a gf), and you meet women through shared interests... just like that one guy told you yesterday. when you are interested in your own development, when you have an element, when you are passionate and self-assured and engaged. that's when women find you attractive.

you don't do any of that. everything you do is motivated by your desire to get a qt3.14 gf. just stop that. every girl can sense that a million miles away. stop it.
>>
>>24779904
I usually see looks matched couples here in New England

That's a very difficult question, I like a lot of types, but not the type with the bull earring nose rings, a ton of tats or emo look.. I ghetto... and just no fatties . I like wholesome looking girl next door type I guess. It can vary. I am not very picky I just need to be able to like her face lol.

But if I'm not ugly, I'd assume a girl would want a quick fuck at least by now.... even though it's not only what I'm after at all. I mean, why wouldn't a girl want to fuck me if I look good and that's what the app is for? My friends have met many girls on there and it makes me jealous cause I never could explore options.
>>
>>24779868
she said "not typically handsome"

that doesn't mean you're objectively unhandsome, it means you don't look like a chad. look up the definition of the word typical.

you're handsome in lots of physical ways. but everybody has a different type, and for most women, I would guess, the physical type is secondary to the man being confident, engaged, and self-assured.
>>
>>24779919

What this anon said >>24779920

Basically, bluntly, you don't have the kinda looks that would attract people who are into quick fucks. You don't have the looks that work well on dating sites. You're not a Chad. You don't look scummy/trashy, so that's like more than half the quick fucks gone.
You've got features that will be more divisive in his people react, and you'll have to focus more on your personality than your looks to get a girlfriend.
However having.said that, you're also not ugly. You look pleasant, so you've got s better chance than average Jim down the road like.

"The girl next door" is probably not the type that will be into you. They tend to go for typically attractive people and Chads.
You wanna go looking for the nerds and geeks.

Do you try to meet people IRL? Conventions, societies, hobby groups etc?
Bars?
>>
...brandon?
>>
>>24779960
except don't even "go looking" because that's forcing it to happen, and if you're trying to force it to happen you'll have to wade through a river of mud to get to the 1 drinkable stream. you'll spend a ton of hours trying to force relationships that were never going to work in the first place and probably miss out on several that could have actually worked because you were so desperately attentive to the already-doomed.

Don't even go to bars! You like hiking? Look up some local hiking clubs. You like beer? Get into some local beer clubs. You like games? Get in on some local game clubs. But do it for YOU. Make ordinary friends, not friends for posture, develop ordinary goals, not goals for posture, succeed in your aspirations not so you look good to others but so that you are satisfied with who you are. a relationship with a woman, with whom yu are compatible will follow naturally from those things
>>
>>24779670
i reckon its nothing to do with your looks, it sounds like your personality

where is the fun in your life dude? it sounds like everything you do is some kind of mission and something you need to work hard at. in some cases thats good, but in terms of meeting women its a serious turn off

smile dude. lighten the fuck up
>>
>>24779812
This meme has been great for so many years but on my drive to work this morning I realized I relate hardcore to this fucking mentality, too much... I literally cannot love myself or be satisfied with myself and therefore nothing anyone says has any effect on that. Its so fucked
>>
>>24780009
that's pathetic and repulsive. if you don't like who you are then change.
>>
>>24780019
You can't change your face
>>
>>24779670
you've posted this thread like 4 times. get a hobby dude
>>
>>24780028
your face doesn't even fucking matter

you can change your self
you can change your attitude
you can change your situation
you can change you friends
you can change your habits
you can change anything that actually matters to anyone worthwhile
>>
>>24780019
>>24780028
>>24780019
>>
>>24780045
Its bretty hard to change your mind bro. But keep slamming ur keyboard. Whatever gets you through the day m80
>>
I think you are handsome. If anything your first problem is focusing on what you arent getting. Just stop trying so hard, and stop being negative. If they dont message you back, oh well. Put out positivity and it'll return. Girls are attracted to decent looking, happy, confident, independent guys. Focus on you and making yourself a better you and girls will be attracted to it. I get that its lonely, and can be discouraging but it starts with your mindset.
>>
>>24780045
>>24780046
Just assumed he meant physical appearance. Bruh.
>>
File: HGH.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
HGH.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>24780049
>bro

it's not that hard, you're just a quitter

i ain't even mad, just trying to get a point across through 10 brick walls
>>
>>24780058
No dude youre right. I was quoting you so that other faggot reads your post twice. Cuz its true. Also the psyche thing
>>
>>24780072
Im a quitter because life is super fucking hard and then you die and idfk what im supoosed to be doing or how im supposed to be living and trying to go inside your mind and figure out what the fuck is wrong with you is scary as fuck and really uncomfortable and difficult and its easier to be sad and isolated and filled with self pity
>>
>>24779960
You're a girl

Tell me, why do girls find "trashy"(your own words) looking guys over me? I like the girl next door type. You said thu go for attractive guys and chads

If I'm not good enough and none of you want me then fuck it I'll leave here and be dead, in peace, never having to worry about being loved or having sex or anything ALL of my male friends get to do.

I'm seriously killing myself
>>
>>24780075
Ah right. Coola boola.

>>24779670
Hey OP,.come back. Pls.
>>
>>24780089
Rip in pieces
>>
>>24779960
I'm not attracted to people who look nerdy and unattractive

I Wish I was a hideous fat slob instead of a borderline good enough looking person
>>
>>24780090
I was away consuming cheap vodka crying

Honestly fuck my life

I can tell you're a kind hearted girl

I can also tell you'd never fuck me in a million years

You totally contradicted yourself and made me feel like shit.... I am an entirely normal, smart and charismatic person. NEVER got me what I wanted. It's all my looks, clearly. If a girl wouldn't even want to touch me JUST becaue I don't look like a piece of trash.... I don't even want to breath the same air as any reasonable attractive woman

Never was an outlier there to let me see the light

Always rejected. Sorry, not my type.
>>
>>24780083
people who are successful are successful because they don't take the easy way.

you want to better than who you are? you're going to have to take a close, critical look at the "scary" parts of you that you don't like. figure out how to change them.

if you don't you'll never get anywhere except for right back to where you already are.

>>24780089
don't kill yourself, brandon. srsly. there are at least three women in this thread trying to give you advice. some of it is good for your situation, some of it is not so good for your situation. please take it into consideration, though.
>>
>>24780056
I bet you're just another straight guy that doesn't know what he's talking about or a gay guy that only finds me cute cause I don't look like a REAL man and look like a little bitch...
>>
>>24780089
I dunno mate, cos they focus purely on physical aspects that society says look good, rather than what actually matters - a fucking brain and a willingness to not just "fit in".

>I'm not attracted to people who look nerdy and unattractive
I think I see your problem mate. Nerdy people aren't necessarily unnatractive. Nerdy people can be cute. Nerdy people tend to look like you and share your interests.
Y'all gotta change scene. Get buff, play sports, drink more - you might find some half braind blonde to fuck. Would you be happy then?

Dude you can't say "NO WOMEN LIKE ME" and then say you only like girls who are beautiful next door types, and that nerds are ugly.
>>
>>24780117
I don't need advice. I'm well rounded and mentally sane.... I'm totally capable of dating. I approach with confidence. I can't get what I am attracted to, because girls want better. The only takeaway is that GIRLS do NOT want to fuck me...... and I'll never get to even experience kissing a girl I'm sure. I've seen enough of life to know this loneliness isn't worth the futile battle I pathetically put up.
>>
>>24780114
you THInK you're an entirely normal and charismatic person.

normal people don't motivate their every action through getting into a relationship. i'm not trying to make you feel bad by highlighting this, i'm trying to show you where you can start working on yourself to see actual improvement.
>>
>>24780117
You're fucking right, fuck you.
Also brandon is a really old meme, idk why youre actually taking all this bait
>>
>>24779670
Lift weights. I don't know any depressed, sad boi weight lifters. The added strength gives you self confidence, the visual asthetic makes women wet, you will become more of a dick and that will attract women. Learn to talk to them by getting in their head. Then buy a large box of rubbers
>>
>>24780122
Nerd is good in personality sure, it's a fucking insult to say that about somebody's appearance.... i am not even a nerd. I'm a cool ass, chill person that none of the girls I like would want to be with.... show me a guy you think is a nerd?

WTF EVEN IS A CHAD? What if I got steroids... that's the last thing I'm willing to do. I like all sorts of girls,,, but I need to find them cute, just like girls need to find me hot, which they don't
>>
>>24779670
Do you fall anywhere on the Autism spectrum? Not being coy just wondered because most awkwardness with women can be attributed to that
>>
Worst part: I see girls calling guys hot on here every day and never was I told I have potential to be
>>24780136
>>24780136
I already lift and weigh 165, am healthy and make money... it's clearly my looks and I can't do anything to make a girl that's not fat and ugly like me...
>>
>>24780130
you THInK you approach with confidence
you THInK you're well rounded and sane

but well rounded, confident, sane people don't come to 4chan for validation. well rounded, sane confident people don't motivate their every action through getting a SO.

you have to stop that thing in particular.

also
>>24780122
this point at the end here is quite salient
it's not smart to restrict your options so tightly because you will miss out on a lot of possible others

also, isn't tindr like 90% fake female profiles anyways? if you're not getting responses it could be because 9/10 of the women aren't even real
>>
>>24780148
Not at all! I'm told I have a halo effect type presence and people seem to like me even when I make mistakes. I get along with almost everyone and converse with people of all ages just fine. Friends was never an issue and I even took the online test. I see a psychiatrist for BDD(which I don't believe I have since girls can only confirm I'm not atttactive) and major depression
>>
>>24780135
because I can tell this is actually brandon

i've seen him come and go for while i know when it's actually him and when it's fake

>>24780141
chad is vaguely defined metaphorical male figure that is usually good looking and douchey, often has money, is charismatic, and get's the ladies
>>
>>24780174
Bro.
>>
>>24780135
Dude...see, I'm prepared for this shit on /b/, but not so much here...

OP was lretty believable up til now aswell. Ugh :p

ahh well, I was in a good mood and it was a fun diversion. Cheers, OP.

If OP is actually legit, well, don't an hero, read the advice we gave and get over yourself.
>>
>>24780131
You don't know me, and if hardly is my everyday action. I feel a void that most guys I see in relationships don't have to deal with... I'm told it's normal to feel bad about not dating. I just know I'm likable and fine and not a social retarded.
>>
>>24780163
dude, do you even know what bdd is? it's a hyperfocus on your physical appearance, specifically from the perspective of the physical attributes of your body.

attractiveness isn't an attribute, it's a perception. attributes are things like your skin color, the amount of hair you have, the size of you eyes, etc..,

bdd has nothing to do with whether or not anyone else finds you attractive, so other people failing to call you attractive would not confirm that your body is actually dysmorphic, it just feeds your insecurity that that's what it means.
>>
>>24780156
I've seen many of the girls from hs using tinder lol.... and many are fake but most are real. Besides, a girl is literally telling me only a certain group of girls is my league, and a stereotype at that.... pretty girls play card games and shit too. It's stupid. She's telling me to look for ugly Betty and I'm not gonna feel good about it!
>>24780174
I'm not douchey but I have charisma and money.... and I'm. It fat or ugly

Why am I NOT good looking at all?
>>
File: image.jpg (136KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136KB, 720x1280px
>>24779670
I want to rape ur corpse
>>
>>24780184
I swear to shit I wouldn't dedicate so much effort just to troll in some weird ass way

I am an heroing and take my last comment. I explained why your remark was so hurtful to me. You should realize I'm a human being who only just wanted to be capable o mutual attraction like all my guy friends.

And I'm normal. I have irl female friends.... they never hit on me and I am afraid to ask them.. I trust the girls here and you just really supported the entire slit hate forums about low T theory and jaw lines and all the looks alpha shit I read. That forum got me in the hospital and got Elliot Rodgers to kill innocent lives..... if I take my life, it won't be a loss for anyone else.
>>
>>24780189
You're not listening to the things I'm saying.

it's not normal to motivate your every action through your desire to get a gf.

doing so, even if you don't think it does, makes you come across as desperate, needy, pathetic, and (dare I say it?) beta, to most women.

the day you start genuinely doing things from a place of intrinsic enjoyment and advancement - that means doing the things for the sake of enjoying the things and getting better at the things, and not for any secondary motivation - is the day you will start seeing improvements (and they will still take a long time).

>>24780180
if it's not actually him it's still someone with genuine body insecurity issues calling out for help, and the things I'm saying are valid and meaningful.
>>
>>24780226
Slut hate*
>>
>>24780241
I've talked to enough females in this world to understand I'll never get what I want and that all girls want chad, whatever he is.... and still, nobody will tell me the only thing that could help

Telling me WHY I look like shit
>>
>>24779670
top kek

this dude is great - some prime bait
>>
>>24780258
It's not even fucking bait like I only come here eery month or so. And ffs no girl is telling me why I am antichad

All I need to hear is " " and you'll be good enough
>>
>>24780204
you have another girl, right here, telling you that you are good looking, and that you could be with a lot of women if you just fucking listened to her.

she's not telling you to look for ugly Betty, she's telling you too look for women that are more accessible to you on intellectual and emotional and habitual levels. Maybe it ends up being someone as ugly as Betty, maybe it ends up being one of those pretty girls that plays card games too!

>>24780226
listen to me.
you.
are.
not.
normal.
normal people don't so these kinds of things.

again, that's not coming from a place of vitriol, it's coming from a place of actual desire to help - to point to you where you can start making improvements.

you're in some pretty severe denial if you think that you are completely normal, and that your feigned confidence isn't transparent, and that your posturing isn't just posturing.

again: the day you start genuinely doing things from a place of intrinsic enjoyment and advancement - that means doing the things for the sake of enjoying the things and getting better at the things, and not for any secondary motivation - is the day you will start seeing improvements (and they will still take a long time).
>>
>>24780271
heres another girl's opinion- kys fgt
>>
>>24780254
do you want to know why no one will tell you WHY you look like shit?

it's because you don't look like shit

if someone asks you to tell them what color the ball they're holding is, but they're not holding anything, you won't be able to tell them what fucking color it is will you?
>>
>>24780271
start genuinely doing things from a place of intrinsic enjoyment and advancement - that means doing the things for the sake of enjoying the things and getting better at the things, and not for any secondary motivation.

when the day comes that your motivations are naturally fed this way you will be good enough.
>>
>>24780274
Honestly I do more things than a lot of my friends and am more outgoing and I feel passionate about at least my job and some things than them. So it's ironic that I don't have my shit together just because I am down on my luck, which I feel is fairly reasonable as a human being, after all. I feel like this site and rates and especially tinder have fucked my attitude up, though. I know I'm unwell but I don't see a change without meeting sombody desu. I have confidence, but I still never win. I just keep retrying I guess but sometimes after long breaks. And thank you if you genuinely mean you think I look good and capeable.
>>
>>24780292
I literally do this tbch I go thrift shopping alone a lot just to try and get a cool old vinyl or whatever I find and I honestly have always done what I enjoy.

But this just bee yourself stuff and follow ur dreams hasn't officially worked for me. Because I do what I love but how are girls going to even know I exist in this modern age if online dating is already a wrap? I just hope you understand I'm frustrated for reasons, and whether it was my looks or not, it's fucked me up always failing. So I really want to get better, I seriously don't know what I'm doing wrong, however. The advice people give typically are things I already have practiced for a while! :0
>>
Just from reading this thread, I can tell you are insufferable to be around.

It isn't your looks. You're average, a 5/10, possibly a 6 if you're having a good day.

But your personality is garbage.
>>
>>24780296
This site, and the rating mentality, and tinder have fucked you up.

I want you to read a line from what you wrote: "I don't see a change without meeting sombody"

That right there is your whole problem. It's what I've been saying this entire time.

You don't have confidence, you have feigned confidence - apparently so convincing that even you've fallen for it. A person with confidence doesn't need validation on their appearance or any other aspect of their person fro others. True confidence is intrinsic validation: you validate yourself by being you. You don't have that. You need someone else to make you feel whole because you've adopted the mentality that someone else is necessary, and you've built your whole life around trying to find someone. stop trying to find someone. stop motivating everything you do through trying to find someone. stop it.

You don't have independence or intrinsic purpose. You feign those things as well.

Let me give you some hopefully functional advice here: pick up a hobby you can actually improve yourself at. that's not shopping for vinyl records, or hiking, or drinking beer. I mean real competition, with your self or others. you say you work out - start taking that seriously, rather than just doing it for the aesthetics, try swimming, or martial arts, etc... just something where you can see measurable improvement, and start doing it for the purpose of improving. It might take weeks, months, or even years but eventually you'll start to do the thing(s) not because you want to improve, but just because improvement is part of who you are. When you get there I want you to compare the way you interact with that outlet with the way you interact with everything else in your life. You will find that the characteristic is quite different. Women are attracted to men who approach every aspect of their life as if improvement is intrinsic to their interaction with it (but not necessarily that it's given).

That's the difference.
>>
>>24780367
How are my looks not an issue if they are THAT bad???

Same effect as ugly, just not repulsive and instead null and void
>>
>>24780367
don't fall for it, brandon. this person clearly saw you lose your shit over never getting a rating above a 7 and so deliberately picked the numbers they picked to set you off.
>>
>>24780395
Thanks for all of this. I appreciate your time and commitment to trying to help me

Still, I'm not even capable of understanding how you're even able to find me attractive when literally it seems like the whole rest of the world finds me painfully average! Like>>24780367

And this person is saying it's not my looks while saying I don't look good at the same time? This website: I see most people get 7s
>>
>>24780405
It's not even so much as feeling unconfident or ugly as much as like "do I even have a chance" I totally do not think I look bad. I'm just poisoned by toxic validation that's made me feel a lot less more good looking than I thought
>>
>>24780404
You're average. You don't stand out. You aren't ugly, though.

Most people use 7/10 as average. I don't know why. But if you'd rather that scale, then sure, you're a 7.

>>24780405
I don't even know who he is.
>>
>>24779670
Ok, I'm a dude, so take it all with a grain of salt, but you look great. I wish I looked like you. Most of my friends don't even look as good as you. Like the only thing I can think of is that girls don't want to get with you because they're jealous of your good looks. Either that or shave the moustache?

No homo
>>
>>24780432
What makes people satand out, in literally offended. I think I have good symmetry

Would a nose job help?
>>
>>24780433
You must live in ugly town cause for real girls just find me painfully average, null and void.... you can't fuck a personality :(
>>
>>24780415
i mean, if you want to put a 0-10 scale (ranging from most attractive to most repulsive) in qualified terms the median value (5) is presumably completely neutral, right? maybe even somewhat attractive, if we're going by that stupid "remember 5 is average" rule. that means that anything above it is attractive, maybe not highly attractive, but still attractive.

now those ratings need to be combined with at least two other influencing factors here: personality (including confidence, all of the stuff we have covered already, etc..., which you objectively lack), and intentional skew.
you're kind of famous on 4chan for having low self esteem - everyone knows you for it. low self esteem weighs strongly into how physically attractive a woman perceives a man to be, and additionally it's visible (whether you think it is or not) in the way you carry yourself and the way you interact with others. It's pretty safe to assume that most ratings you receive from women on 4chan are pulled down at least by the smallest differentiated value margin (usually ~0.5 points) but I would wager probably more, given the severity of your "memehood" for this.
additionally, trolls exist. there are lots of people here who will give you shit scores both (men and women, probably often even the same person more than once using dynamic IP or multiple devices so that they seem like different people via IDs) just to make you feel bad about yourself. so you "usually" seeing scores lower than a 7 (don't forget about above reasons too) might actually look like 1 genuine 7 and 30 ratings between 0 and 6 all given by 1 or 2 or 3 people just trying to set you off - of course this is an extreme example but it's meant to illustrate the point that the average score you feel you receive is likely influenced by this too.
>>
>>24780462
You're just very generic looking. Brown hair that's not particularly styled, a bit of scruff, a plain shirt. There isn't anything about you that stands out.
>>
>>24780468
I mean, I've lived in a city and a couple college towns in USA, so I think I have a pretty good sampling of attractive people. Maybe my taste is just badly fukt but I don't think so.
>>
>>24780489
>>24780468
Maybe you live somewhere where people are more attractive than average, and the gender ratio skews male? some place like California?
>>
>>24780415
desu, though you really reeeaaallllllyyy need to stop focusing on your looks. if someone says your looks are a genuine 5 they're not saying "you're completely repulsive and should expect no one to ever find you attractive in any way" they're saying "your looks are pretty normal, and I would expect that your personality will play a larger role in whether or not I am attracted to you than it does for a more attractive man."

and don't fucking mope about that. you can change your physical appearance to augment slightly if it bothers you that much. pic related.
>>
>>24780481
Honestly I have been here years and look at what all the girls rate guys.... they aren't overly harsh, and I agree with the rates sometimes... 7 isn't amazing

Neither is 8

5 seems like a person that you'd pass on the street and not even fucking notice. People rate faces here like critics rate anything else.... films, games, albums. For instance what would compel you to suddenly check out a 2.5 star hotel that looks like shit from the pictures over the 3.5 star one that's tried and true? Even if the staff inside are the best and most providing, chilliest hotel employees ever. Impressions influence the butterfly effect of a girl even vining with a conversation. We could have everything in common and she just doesn't find me fuckable...
I never would rate a girl I noticed thinking "she's pretty cute" a fucking 5. It means you're not ugly sure, but who cares when everyone is so neutral on your looks.... I was born with Involuntary celibacy. It's real. And I am not autistic. It's the only logical explanations when only fucking guys would even have a sexual thought about me.

My heart is hurting and that's why suicide seems like my only way of finding peace
>>
>>24780515
Well you're a girl and you apparently lied saying I looked good since I said I wanted to kill myself

Looks matter. A girl needs to find me attractive to want to date and fuck.... why wouldn't she take a good looking guy instead if I don't look good?

YES I CAN I MAKE A LOT OF MONEY AND AM SINGLE

Just tell me what literally hits me so hard that I'm trapped with mediocrity and no subjective opinions in my favor. That's all I can ask for. All other advice isn't going to help because I don't need it or I can't do it. I can't just stop. I'm fucking suicidal over this. No 24 year old successful man deserves to continue to be lonely and depressed by seeing happy couples and friends meet new girls.... my youth is over

Why live? For what???? My looks make me unlikable and not worth the time.... I'm subhuman
>>
>>24780519
Hotel stars are about what facilities they provide, not the rating.
>>
File: brandonjustdoitalready.gif (264KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
brandonjustdoitalready.gif
264KB, 500x275px
>>24780519
>Involuntary celibacy
>>
>>24779670
All these niggas falling for the Brandon thread.
If you're really him, give me your kik and let's talk.
>>
>>24780554
Just PLEASE tell me what you dislike about my appearance.... I want to look good

If I'm not ugly, I can look good after surgeries. I'll seriously never get over this unless I can be found good looking AND a great guy in personality by a girl

I fucking know it's possible

I used fake dating profiles a couple times with decent, not amazing looking guys I found online talked to the girls just naturally as myself and they told me things like "youre pretty cool for a guy who has to resort to online dating", "you know, you're actually really funny, when can we meet?" It crushes my soul that I can't even get a conversation with my own profile

Whatever being entirely neutral is, even if not hideous, it's not enough. My life has shown this time after time. Just say what's cutting me all the way to half bad.
If it's the eyes, even then I can get blepharoplasty
>>
>>24780587
Killab93 I'll prove I'm real

Just be a girl because guys try and help but nothing changes how the unanimous opinion is that I'm utterly mehhh
>>
>>24780519
8's pretty great, if you can get consistent 8s you're usually very attractive physically. that scale is definitely not linear.

5 is declared average at the start of basically every rate thread, and the average person is somewhat attractive to most others in a purely physical sense (but again, we are almost incapable of rating in a purely physical sense, especially when your personality is so overbearing).

do you give second glances to average women? how about second consideration to women of average appearance but exceptional personality?

What would compel me to look into a 2.5 star hotel over a 3.5 star one? price. ownership. purpose. unfair reviews. lots of things that are almost directly comparable to people giving you a second glance over not qualifying as a typical 9/10.

>>24780537
>Well you're a girl and you apparently lied saying I looked good since I said I wanted to kill myself
This makes no sense whatsoever. I can't figure out what you meant here. whether or not you said you wanted to kill yourself has nothing to do with my being genuine when I say you are good looking. I'm trying to steer away from doing that, though, because it only feeds into your need for validation on your physical appearance.

She might take you over a better looking guy because you might be all of the things I said above. But you're not those things... and for whatever reason you refuse to acknowledge that you're not. you can't make improvements on something if you always just stand there saying it's great the way it is, and moping about how you *think* everyone else hates it.

Live for adventure, live for fun, live for a noble cause, live for an ignoble cause, live for a thousand thousand reasons other than the one you currently live for and you will find what you are looking for.
>>
>>24780487
I just shaved and fuck... how can just hair color set a person back THAT far? My hair is very dark almost black and thick... some guys with hot girls are bald.... how are minor fixable things making me utterly devoid of any appeal? Please help so I don't have to kill myself. I need help and my female psychiatrist is lying to me saying I'm objectively handsome and cute as well.
>>
>>24780612
I don't want my personality to be the only reason a girl would have sex with me.... then she wouldn't even be physically atttacted and not into it... I'd fear being cheated on for Chad... I really don't want to be totally neutral if I can just spend a few grand out of pocket to look more manly..

But average is just relative to ones perception and it's fucked up that every girl says I fall here... I don't think average means attractive l, it's just unoffensively unattractive. Obviously humans won't be attracted to every member of the opposite sex... and I can't answer that because I don't seek out girls that I find less than cute. I like what I like and apparently what I like is what my peers can get.... so why can't I, ever? I've been patient! 24 years and no first date. Anybody with a compassionate soul should know that this is a struggle and sucky for an adult male.. I'm
>>
>>24780613
are you even reading what you are saying?

"my female psychiatrist is lying to me saying I'm objectively handsome and cute as well"

this is conspiratorial-tier delusion. you need to take a step back and breathe. try to examine your situation more objectively.
>>
>>24780589
I don't dislike anything. I feel neutral towards how you look. But your personality is incredibly offputting.

If I met you, and you were chill, funny, and interesting, I'd be into you. But with how you present yourself? Never.
>>
>>24780636
please stop. google 4chan brandon and you will realize that people have wasted so many years on this.
>>
>>24780636
Because it's astounding that I live in a major us city and can't get just one tinder match

I feel like it's a majority opinion that they think I'm not bad but not fuckable

How else can I perceive this dilemma? My doctor suggests to keep at online dating but it makes me feel worse

I can't even be reassured I'm dateable here :(
>>
>>24780141
Ok, if nerdy-looking and/or unattractive girls are willing to fuck you then that is a start. If you already have that down, then here is a foolproof method:

>regularly masturbate to pics of nerdy-looking and/or unattractive girls
>develop a Pavlovian response where girls who look like this arouse you
>fuck one of them who is willing to fuck you

I know you want to fuck more attractive girls than this. But this is better than nothing, it will get you experience, and ease some of this massive tension that you are feeling.
>>
>>24780654
I can't do that

I'll get plastic surgery or hookers over that

Till age 21 I always thought I was a solid 7/10 who looked good though not amazing... I never thought cute girls were too good for me

I can't train myself to like what I do not. I already tried to make myself gay and it failed.
>>
>>24780633
She wouldn't have sex with you for your personality. She would have sex with you because she finds you attractive in all ways. Looks are one *possible* opener. Personality is *the* closer.

If you want to spend the money then go for it. Approach it the best way you know how - it might give you confidence in your physical self, but it won't change the way you approach your life... and that's the real problem.

Additionally, it doesn't matter what you *think* average means. The fact is that most people are not repulsed by most people they walk around with.

Part of the issue might also be entitlement: "I like what I like and apparently what I like is what my peers can get.... so why can't I, ever? I've been patient! 24 years and no first date. "

Even trust issues: the psychiatrist thing.

And we've already covered your insecurity issues, though the cheating thing is a novel manifestation, at least in this thread.
I'm telling you. Your personality is above everything else, maybe it isn't first but it's the most important.
>>
Holy shit haven't seen a Brandon thread in ages lmao
>>
>>24780667
>I can't do that
You literally can though.

Cute girls aren't "too good" for you. You can still get them. The ones you find unattractive will be good practice though.
>>
>>24780667
It literally has nothing to do with the looks of girls you're interested in. You could date cute girls if things were based on looks alone. But you are insufferable.
>>
>>24779670
Too drunk to read this whole thread - but you aren't repulsive from your looks which ,Evans you just need more self confidence in order to get laid. Also, if that is your resting face develop one where you don't look so soft. Getting laid with random women is mostly just a mix of confidence, not looking insecure, and not saying anything too stupid when you talk to them. Take it from a guy who was a total loser in high school but who turned into a solid 8/10 thereafter getting laid constantly. If they only knew that my low self-esteem from back then still follows me and that it's all an act ;-)
>>
>>24780698
It's not Brandon. If it is then Brandon time stamp
>>
I don't see what's so mystifying about all of this to you - the way you present yourself in this thread is the singular reason most women don't find you attractive.

Your self-assessment of your social skills is wrong. You almost definitely come across as desperate or creepy in some fashion if the things you're saying here are how you really feel about yourself/women/the world.
>>
>>24780641
Save it. I've been here longer than you. I know who he is I was here the first time he ever posted.

>>24780641
It probably comes across in the way you present yourself textually on your profile. You've tried using other guys pictures with your profile, which could lead to affirmation that other guys can get matches based on appearance, and not much else. Have you tried using really popular profiles with your picture? Social attraction is an odd back and forth between physicality and personality that's really hard to sum up, but personality is more important in a meaningful relationship. They think you're "not bad but not fuckable" because you can't snatch their interest right away with whatever combination of physicality and personality is appropriate, and then keep them interested with whatever new combination of physicality and personality is appropriate.

But, regardless, you're still not listening to me when I say that the real problem is that you need to stop focusing on your looks and on fucking. Women can smell it a million miles away and when they do they turn right around.

>>24780667
>already tried to make myself gay

this is ridiculous. you won't have to train yourself to be attracted to someone you were otherwise not attracted to. when you're in actually love with someone they become more physically attractive to you - this is supported by science. Stop ignoring the women you feel are 6 or 7/10 for the long shots because when you find someone you fall in love with that 6 or 7 will become a 9 or 10.
>>
>>24780740
even if OP is not him, it's still a Brandon thread in style. Hottest meme of 2014.
>>
>>24780037

He has hobbies, faggot.

>>24779670
>I have hobbies
>>
>>24780754
Just want sombody I find a 7 in looks and ultimately has a nice personality

If I do in fact look attractive, 7 or 8 shouldn't be unattainable. I am a great guy who people like. I just needs some sort of romance... I already lost my chance during youth
>>
>>24780751
Dude no
>>
>>24780754
uh yeah that's not something to brag about... makes you about 1% less of a loser than he is actually.
>>
>>24780790
I barely even come here now
>>
>>24780785
Time stamp or bs
>>
>>24780785
You're 24 years old. You haven't lost your youth. Jesus Henry Christ, dude, runners don't even reach their peak performance until they're in their 30s and 40s.

Just fucking re-read the shit that I wrote. Especially the stuff about improving yourself and how to be attractive without focusing on physicality, because physicality is not as important as personality.
>>
File: 4choldifothread.png (660KB, 1198x776px) Image search: [Google]
4choldifothread.png
660KB, 1198x776px
>>24780790
I wasn't bragging about it... I was using it as evidence to tell you I already know who he is. There was no point to this post other than to make me feel bad, which I don't because even though I have been around 4chan for a really long time, I'm quite successful and satisfied IRL.

Here's a pic of the oldest thing I could find on my comp that I for sure know I got off of 4chan. Who remembers infographics threads? Anybody? Bueller?
>>
>>24780804
I never said it was more important than personality! It just frustrates me that people assume that I think that. I just think MY looks must still be a factor if online, no girls are wanting to talk to me. I could totally say my personality is vile or lame if I actually got far enough to converse with a girl. I do not think attraction is as simple as thinking you look nice. I don't believe it's entirely personality either, because girls are prone to try a good looking guy who might also be great personality wise, but as a result never know me. It's not that I hate girls or anything, I just want to be noticed. I don't need to turn heads, have a ton of girls giving me attention, nor do I desire that. I just want some opportunities, Kay? I'm bit a scumbag!
>>
>>24780833
Time stamp or BS
>>
>>24780822
I'm honestly successful irl too and very satisfied, and at times don't even fixate on tfw no gf... these feelings come and go but very strong when they hit. I don't think a woman is the reason to be alive... but as a man, I naturally feel pathetic if finding a partner is such a grueling thing compared to the average guy I know
>>
>>24780833
Your personality comes across in your profile description of yourself, and in the way you carry yourself and the way you interact with others (or don't) in your images. Women can literally read and see the lack of confidence, and the way you build your life's meaning around getting a gf and fucking. That turns them away more than your looks ever could.

How many times do I have to explain this?
>>
>>24780850
Don't bother he's fake
>>
>>24780850
You defivitely approach life as if fucking is the only thing worth living for.

Let me quote you: "Why live? For what???? My looks make me unlikable and not worth the time.... I'm subhuman"
>>
>>24780854
See>>24780850

It's just maslow's hierarchy of needs. The emotional connection I don't have a sense of, but relate to through seeing others happy with partners. It's not my only life purpose. I'ts that I wish I could have even glimmers of hope that maybe some girls out there would really dig me... but posting here just seems more negative than good, and lukewarm is something I hate to feel like I max out at, physicality wise
>>
File: IMG_0352.jpg (34KB, 502x369px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0352.jpg
34KB, 502x369px
>>24780869
I've met most needs
>>
>>24780881
Have you? Or do you just tell yourself you have so that you can externalize the reasons you fail (or at least you perceive that you fail), so that you don't have to solve the problems, because solving the problems is harder than a quick fix like surgery?

You're not listening to me at all.
>>
>>24780881
Intimate relationships matter, I'm unfulfillled. Anybody who has ever had a partner is not where I am now, having waited patiently, not giving a fuck and being myself with nobody giving me a chance

Maybe my personality IS dreadful. I certainly do not think so, and based on my interactions irl, I definitely don't get any signals that I'm not cool enough. And I live for a lot. I just can never feel like a real man so long as I can't date JUST one girl, once.... they'd see I'm not a creep

Or maybe I'm straight fucked and will never get out of this mental purgatory and will always be non attractive

Being majorly depressed seeps through all parts of your life.... this one thing just makes me so sad

It's not ALL I care for
>>
>>24780881
You've literally brought up suicide multiple times in this thread alone over not being able to get a gf. Clearly you think that it's the only thing worth living for.

If other things were worth living for you'd occupy your time with them and wouldn't feel the need to commit suicide.

You need to find another purpose.
>>
>>24780904
I see literally no faults in my approach, body language or how I present myself in a general sense. I don't fucking walk up to girls in grocery stores and ask how their weekend was, it's weird... but I've met a lot of girls at parties and stuff and never were they feeling me.... I am so aaaured that I'm not clingy or desperate. I am literally forced to feel like an incomplete man, having met basically any goal I've strived for, and whether or not I looked for a date, it never happened

I believe I'm not in the wrong for feeling deprived as a human being. Nature shouldn't fuck me so hard
>>
>>24780909
your personality isn't dreadful, obv because you have friends. it's repulsive to women examining for potential mates. whole different suite of qualities there. you can be funny, cute, bff material and also the farthest thing from mate material. that's pretty hardwired stuff though, very primal. hard to qualify what makes someone "mate material" especially considering there are at least two different types of "mates" (the ones you hit for a quickie or fwb situation, and the ones you build a life with)
>>
>>24780920
You are ignoring human psychology

Nobody would have sex if it didn't matter at all or was entirely unfulfilling

Nobody would talk and sing and write about love, if it was needless

For years, everyone would have only had sex once for child birth and nobody would date or feel so hurt by loss of love if it meant nothing

You're talking to me like you're telling a child you didn't give candy to in a circle full of other kids that were allowed to have some. You don't understand how this effects me pshycologically. It's not as simple as just going to my depressing af, but high paying job for 12 hours and coming home to do things that I can only do alone.... it adds up

Despair isn't worth living with when there's no sign of future change
>>
>>24780944
Why can't I suit either types? Why won't anybody just tell me what is BAD about my face? I want brutal honestly. I reiterate, plastic surgery will help me feel better about myself if I can meet a girl at a party or something and finally have a conversation! I'd go through Chinese water torture for that ;_;

Honesty, I'm a very well mannered and likeabke person to people I meet. It's not my presence or aura.

Constructive criticism, on my picture, not the pathetic personality you think I had because I make threads. I hate making a thread and I wouldn't ever if I just could get my foot in the door! It's so simple
>>
>>24779670
You sound like the fucking supreme gentleman Elliot Rodgers. It's not your looks, it's not your hobbies, it's your attitude.
>>
File: 1467413729376.jpg (84KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1467413729376.jpg
84KB, 960x960px
>Brandon
>2017
>>
>>24780997
I'm not like him except maybe I write too much about my problems and publish it like people can help... I wouldn't hurt an innocent person even if u did go insane.
>>
>>24780930
YOU see no faults. Doesn't mean that your approach isn't faulted. You're fallible; your unconscious body language, unconscious verbal language, probably even at a pheromonal level you communicate insecurity and dissatisfaction with yourself.

You're only forced to feel like an incomplete man because you've built up an identity of a man as necessarily having a woman to date or fuck or w/e... but women are attracted to men who are complete unto themselves!

You are not listening to me when I communicate that you need to recreate yourself around an identity that has nothing to do with a woman. When you are complete without a woman, you will be good enough.
Also, it's inappropriate, and harmful to yourself, to anthropomorphize nature like that; nature has no intent. You're externalizing so that you don't have to confront yourself about the things you don't like.

>>24780953
I'm not ignoring psychology at all. I'm not even close to saying that sex isn't fulfilling. I'm saying you need to stop denying that you've built your entire identity around acquiring it, so that you can start building a new one around something else.

I'm talking to you like a child because you're behaving like one (but that analogy fails because I didn't give anyone else sex). I don't need to understand how it affects you pyschologically to tell you how your approach (to life) is failing you, especially considering you're so concerned about being with a woman, which I happen to be... Right it's not that simple. Do other things with other people! You don't have to do the things alone! You can make friends that you don't intend to sleep with - I'm sure you know that friendships are fulfilling in their own right, you say you already have them. Well make more, make them in different kinds of situations and bond over different kinds of things!
>>
>>24781017
>forced
I wish I could just voice skype u or something so I can prove to you that I'm so much more than a lonely person who wants to find a partner.... there's a lot that makes me up and I am cool with who I am. I live for a lot, but it's with a melancholy haze once I'm set off somehow into depression. I easily get sad if I see young couples at the mall or something while I walk around myself, doing something for myself, purchasing I like or to do for myself. I wish you didn't assume I'm shallow minded to such an extent.
>>
>>24780971
nobody will tell you what is bad about your face because there is nothing offensive about your face. see my example with the ball that is not being held.

If you want to get plastic surgery then get it for the things that people typically find more attractive in men - wider jaw, wider shoulders, taller, bigger hands, bigger dick, whatever.. it won't change the fact that you've built your life around fucking, and that's what will turn almost any woman away right off the bat. You can be a pleasant person and still have built your life around fucking, turning every woman away from you.

I've told you what your problem is dozens of times now. You cannot be this dense.
>>
>>24781038
My hands are huge already
>>
>>24779670
You look fine but you sound wimpy. Also I can tell from the angle of your shoulders you aren't standing straight in that, good posture communicates a lot.
>>
>>24781037
I'm not assuming you're shallow, I'm not assuming you're evil. I'm looking at the facts you presented here, principally that of your resorting to suicide because you can't have sex.
>>
>>24781038
Dicks okay too I guess

But maybe jaw could use work. Implants aren't so bad or risky. I'd probably leave my nose as is
>>
>>24781040
Whatever, I listed like 5 things and there are plenty more typically masculine features. It doesn't matter that's not the important stuff.
>>
>>24781049
>>24781040
Look at this focus on the physical...

I give you a little tiny bit of ground and instantly you seize as much as you can get your hands on... Do you see how obsessed you are?

You're hardly even looking for actual advice - it's more like you're looking for justification for a decision you already made.
>>
>>24781046
No, suicide because I feel like I'm not satisfied enough with life, even when taking on challenges, beating them, learning new things or getting a new hobby and so forth. It gets to thinking about wishing I could do it with a girl..
>>
>>24781009
You're exactly like him, dude. You just care too much. I can tell you spend a lot of time thinking about this shit. Women don't want a man that brings them a fucking resume. They definitely don't want the kind of guy that begs strangers to tell him if he's ugly. You're fucked.
>>
>>24781050
Well it seems women like masculinity and I always hear that I lack it

So I'm not ugly

But maybe like testosterone injections, roids.

Could very well not be not attitude but looking too damn beta, which would explain some guys rating me 8 even with most girls feeling indifferent, so I can take this as a logical possibility
>>
>>24781066
Maybe once every week
>>
>>24781059
Right. Literally confirming what I'm saying exactly.

Your life, your meaning, your purpose... all built around having sex. You can't have it? Then the rest of your life (not even all of the things added together, let alone individually) isn't worth living.

Sex is the only thing in your life worth living for.

It's pathetic and it comes across in various ways, all repulsive, in everything from your speech and writing, to your posture and pose, to your interactions with others, probably all the way down to pheromones you give off. People can sense that, especially women, especially especially women who might consider you as a mate.
>>
>>24781068
There you go again, grasping on to whatever explanation is most convenient for your personal agenda. You've got to be able to see how inappropriate that is.

I've told you what your problem is over a dozen times, maybe over 2 dozen already. Just because you can't understand it doesn't mean it isn't the actual problem - trust me, it is.

Watch this: lets say you get all of those surgeries, you come out 10/10 and every girl's underwear is soaked just looking at you. What then? You've still built your entire life around sex and though your physical ratings might be higher, you still won't get an women because sex is the only thing in your life worth living for, and that's pathetic.

I would slap you right in the face if I were talking to you in person.
>>
>>24779670
Your problem is arrogance on the inside and insecurity on the surface. If you really have so many facets of your personality which is so attractive then you would have attracted that audience. It has nothing to do with your looks. It is clear that instead of being passionate about what you love to do, you spend time and money obsessing over passive features which can attract women. Do not excommunicate yourself from women and leave the only vector of attack a dating website. You lack a fundamental fiber in your being which is passionate enough to interest people.

You don't look ugly by any means. Much of what people look like to others is sleight, such as angle, attire, hair, etc. I would try to focus yourself on a few hobbies you really feel motivated to pursue and actively seek others who can improve you, regardless of if they are an admiring female and you would do much better. As is, you are simply not interesting. Your hobbies/passions are too broad, often not creative, and you come off pretentious. Please extinguish your arrogance and make something out of yourself.
>>
You should print this entire thread and give it to your psychologist.

She will likely be able to glean meaningful problems out of it, and help you with (probably redundant, but certainly) more personal solutions.
>>
File: ok.png (7KB, 167x508px) Image search: [Google]
ok.png
7KB, 167x508px
This is both funny and tragic, us men are the way we are due to circumstances outside of our control. We were unloved as children or teenages, we suffered and that's where these undesirable traits come from. Now you expect us to act as if we were loved? You want us to be normal BEFORE you give us the thing which we need TO be normal?

Of course, I don't blame individuals. Evolution made you this way. That is why it is absolutely tragic for men like me.

Now why should we not also act on our instincts? Just as you do.
Why should we not rape you? You smell divine and look like it too.
Clearly no empathy is being bestowed upon us so we should not direct any towards you either.

Going without love, affection or simply sex, is far worse than rape ever will be.
>>
>>24781189
You aren't owed love or sex, and it's no one's responsibility to make up for your shitty childhood.
>>
>>24781252
I agree. No one is owed anything. As such I don't owe women an escape from my raping them. :)
>>
>>24781259
This is such a false equivalency that you have to be trolling.

Hope you enjoyed your (You)s, at least.
>>
>>24781301
Never said they were exactly the same and i'm not blaming anyone. Women will do their best and so will I even if my best is throwing them to the ground and fucking them without permission
>>
>>24779905
This is like truth right here fammu
>>
I've been off this board for months and Brandon is still posting the same thread he has for the past year.

How much more information do you need.
>>
File: shit-eating-grin.jpg (30KB, 400x357px) Image search: [Google]
shit-eating-grin.jpg
30KB, 400x357px
>>24780037
>implying this is not his hobby

>>24781124
Ring-a-ding-ding, baby!
>>
File: 123.jpg (31KB, 258x308px) Image search: [Google]
123.jpg
31KB, 258x308px
You are good looking. You take very unflattering pics of yourself at odd angles and unshaven. In real life as in this pic. you are very attractive.
>>
Huge difference between this one and the one you posted.
>>
>tfw no new Brandon pics
>>
I'm lacrially Brandon and did not create this thread
>>
>>24781955
FUARK
>>
>>24782287
Actually*
>>24782297
This is weird cause I don't remember posting that pic on soc
>>
>>24782313
If that's you, you definitely look better in candids. Now I'm 100% it's autism if you can't attract any girls tbqh. You're bit of a manlet, but not in that zone where it can be considered a disability, so realistically you should be able to pull some girls.

JUST
BRANDON
MY
SHIT
UP

Really man, it's 80% in your head, 20% in your looks, as far as problems go.
>>
And don't use Tinder lmao, it is too competitive, you should run social circle game. Most people meet in that way anyways, so you should have better luck there.
>>
>>24782320
Never did even care about height. I think mines all good since I'm 4-5 inches taller than most females. People on here always seem to inflate the importance of height, perhaps t's just a chad thing
>>
>>24782339
Height is important, but imo FACE is the most important aspect of physical attractivness, even though there is a heigh barrier that you have to be over to appear human.

Idk dude, you look attractive, also make me think of someone who could be in an indie band or some shit like that, so I am not sure why you haven't picked up something artistic or shit like that and aren't running niche game.
>>
>>24782342
I'd agree familia
I'm mkre of an art appreciatonist than a creator.
>>
>>24782349
That's actually good to hear. If it's actually you, I'm pretty sure you are sick of being a soc legend, no kek?
>>
>>24782352
Abso-fuckin'-lutely, is no bueno
>>
>>24779670
special kind of autism
>>
>>24782287
Post proof, please.
>>
>>24779670
brandon be my bf
>>
>>24784446
Watch this:

>>24782349
"I'm mkre of an art appreciatonist than a creator"

>>24779868
"Hobbies are [...] looking at art but not making it [...]"

Two "different" people noting that exact same, oddly specific sentiment. One of the people purportedly trying to masquerade as brandon, and the other actually being brandon.

I don't think so, it's just brandon... one brandon, the real one this time, using dynamic IP or going to the library or something so he can "take back" his outburst, and not look like a fool.

Brandon you need to stop doing stuff like this... the thread with the shoes too... it's all feeding your pathy in different ways. If you make a mistake, own it. Own your identity. Own your insecurities. Blah blah blah.

Show this thread to your therapist. It'll help her I promise.
>>
>>24784500
Shoot... first ref was meant for
>>24784340
>>
You look pretty good desu, confidence might be the problem

t. straight dude
>>
>>24779670
Not you again?? why didn't you committed suicide last time?
Please die or there are many anons who would be glad to help you. you ugly fucking dickhead
Thread posts: 181
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.