[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jesus christ, I've spent days sending and receiving dic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1478483441295.gif (401KB, 648x595px) Image search: [Google]
1478483441295.gif
401KB, 648x595px
jesus christ, I've spent days sending and receiving dic pics, and doing stuff on soc, and I feel empty. Anyone here thought they would feel less virgin-y or less alone if they did online sex things? Anyone get's tired of this?

Also, like half of the guys were autistic, and I'm sure that other half found me to be highly autistic. Where are general friendship threads on this board? Is anyone here interested in, you know, trying to make a friend at all?

How are you today anon?
>>
No anon I'm sorry just whores here, there is a handful of girl that meet people off of here over and over again just getting dicked all the time. I've been fucking one of them and she is absolutely a terrible whore of a person. I wouldn't try to find friends of here again it's just not worth it.
>>
File: 1482641921746.jpg (39KB, 300x310px) Image search: [Google]
1482641921746.jpg
39KB, 300x310px
>>24777262
>Is anyone here interested in, you know, trying to make a friend at al
No, because
>>24777270
>just whores here
this

Rev up those dicpics OP. Feeling empty inside means you haven't spread yourself thin enough yet. Getting tired of the over sexual conversations with equally empty and sex focused anons is for the weak.
>>
So, this board is pointless as a straight man?

All people I've met here seldom talk or login if at all!
>>
Can't tell gender of OP. But you're looking for friends get a job.
>>
>>24777402
I'm a bi, but I love man most. I visit straight threads occasionally. I'm just baffled how straight men here manage to stay delusional for so long, thinking they will come in contact with any woman here. That's just my opinion tho. There may be anonnette for you out there. Who know. You wont know if you stop searching.

>>24777389
Yeah. Too be sincere, I was seeing all of these camwhores, it seemed like they were all having super fun and being turned on by being told they are handsome and such. So i tried exchanging dic pics, and when somebody says something about my body, I don't feel anything exciting. It's just, like meh ok, here's another dicc pic.

>>24777270
I've met someone a year ago here. We started off nice, but then drifted away.
>>
>>24777422
I'm male. Thing is I have plenty of friends, I just like meeting new people all the time. And wanted to try >>24777423 as explained here.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.