[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pnw/ - Pacific Northwest Because WA and OR threads don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Pacific_NW_topo_map-lg.jpg (576KB, 1260x850px) Image search: [Google]
Pacific_NW_topo_map-lg.jpg
576KB, 1260x850px
/pnw/ - Pacific Northwest

Because WA and OR threads don't get too much traffic anyway. If you're in the PNW, get the fuck in here!
>>
File: WIN_20170105_05_05_38_Pro.jpg (119KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170105_05_05_38_Pro.jpg
119KB, 1280x720px
20/m/206 here. Currently listening to music and eating bread because it's 3 AM and I've lost control of my life. What are you guys up to?
>>
daytime shameless self-bump
>>
23/m/Spokane
Drinking coffee and watching Aqua Teen at the moment. Probably gonna smoke a bowl, pour myself a glass of wine and listen to records most of the day.
>>
final saving desperation bump
>>
Near Portland. Who else works tomorrow? What do you do?
>>
Portland/Female/23
Nocturnal stoner trash that plays vidyah and eats like shit.
>>
>>24781267
Glamorous graveyard customer service tomorrow night and for the next six nights. Kill me.
>>
18/m/Lake oswego/portland
Just so bored with the last year of highschool.. all easy classes and no hobbies/job means nothing to do ever
>>
File: Me.jpg (3MB, 1904x4378px) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
3MB, 1904x4378px
Bend here.
>>
27/m/253

Recovering from the flu....dang.
>>
>>24783341
Hey I'm also from Bend. Whats up?
>>
>>24784403
Not much. Huddling up against the cold while drawing and surfing the internet.
How about you, surviving?

If you think we'd have much in common and would like to hang out at some point, feel free to add me to a social thing, or send me an email to the outlook address in the chart.
>>
>>24781891
31/m on the coast but I drive over to Portland some weekends. We should play vidya and eat like shit together.
>>
33/m/straight

Vancouver, WA for me. Might as well be in Portland.

Off work for the weekend finally. I need to drink.
>>
>>24781891
M/31/ Sews denim vests in my spare time
>>
>>24785253
Oh did I mention I'm in Gresham?
Don't move to Portland unless you want to live outside of Portland.
>>
25/m/Bellingham

Been applying for PhD programs. Bored.
>>
>>24785260
Completely agree. I live in Vancouver and it's pretty chill 19/m
>>
>>24781891
I'm in Vancouver. 19/m add me on Snapchat? :Sweglord42000
>>
25 m bi Tacoma, got kik if it matters
>>
20/M in Bend here. Can't really get out anywhere, car is snowed in. Just playing some Vidya and smokin a bowl
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.