[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Questions for women on /soc/. Can we get some honesty ITT? The

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1463828098052.jpg (27KB, 227x221px)
1463828098052.jpg
27KB, 227x221px
Questions for women on /soc/.

Can we get some honesty ITT? The board's anonymous after all, so please, no bullshit just for this one thread.

I always see the same shitposting on here from women in response to anything even slightly negative from a man, whereas men largely seem to acknowledge their faults or shitpost back or just feel sorry for themselves instead, and it generally falls into categories like:
>bitter /pol/ virgins
>retarded /r9k/ mras
>stupid /v/ fuckboys
>fucking stupid neckbeard fuck you when you get out of the basement and see REAL GIRLS you'll realize I'm not a slut
>wow man why so fucking aggressive *tips fedora* what the fuck man
etc etc

Now I never saw much of this at all until about two years after all fedora and neckbeard memes had well played themselves out on 4chan and merely referencing them was itself a nostalgic meme. Not that it's necessarily unlikely that if you spend enough time shooting blind you'll hit some very juicy bullseyes with these old memes, but the memes are pretty dead, which brings me to my questionnaire.

1. Where did you get hold of these dead memes?
2. Why weren't you meming them on /soc/ back when they were more relevant and stinging?
3. Are you actually literally here from Tumblr or Reddit, and if so, for those of you who think 4chan is a wretched place full of stupid failures, why are you here when there are much larger, more friendly venues for relationshit stuff? No copout answers along the lines of "2 laff at u"/"morbid fascination", that in itself is a stale meme and a question dodge.
4. If you do enjoy 4chan more or think it's better or are a long-time poster/lurker, why are you surprised or upset when people respond with the blunt honesty you should expect from 4chan?
5. Why do so many female-version swagfags who LIEK LUV POT AND SNOOOOP N DONT HAVE TIEM 4 NO LUZERS post here?
6. If you ARE here for flattery, do any of you actually think you're going to turn /soc/ into whiteknightsville by being offended?
>>
>>24776398
I was gonna answer honestly but

tl;dr
>>
>>24776549
Don't be a sped, it's under 2000 characters.
>>
>>24776398
You come off as the type of person these stereotypes apply to, but w/e I'll bite

>1. Where did you get hold of these dead memes?
you say "dead memes" like these people aren't still around to be memed and made fun of

>2. Why weren't you meming them on /soc/ back when they were more relevant and stinging?
because I don't bother with this board very often

>3. Are you actually literally here from Tumblr or Reddit, and if so, for those of you who think 4chan is a wretched place full of stupid failures, why are you here when there are much larger, more friendly venues for relationshit stuff? No copout answers along the lines of "2 laff at u"/"morbid fascination", that in itself is a stale meme and a question dodge.
actually laughed over the sperging that is this question, but k

certain boards are better than others. For example, my main board is /an/, and the big draw of it is that it's a fairly populated (compared to others like it) online message board that pertains to my interests and career that's also completely anon so I can vent about the horrible shit I've had to see and do as part of my job (lurk a few of the animal shelter/bad owner vent threads and you'll get what I mean). there are the occasional trolls, but it's not one of the meme boards like /pol/ or /r9k/ so overall it's an enjoyable experience. and when those type of people come out from their containment boards and shitpost, it's pretty obvious and they get shat on for it. If the trolls become so frequent they make it unenjoyable I just take a break and become active again when they get bored and leave.

Then there's boards like /soc/ which do have their share of r9k retards, but I only bother with other boards if I'm stuck in bed sick with literally nothing to do (like now)

>4. why are you surprised or upset when people respond with the blunt honesty you should expect from 4chan?
ridiculing them isn't the same thing as being upset about it you faggot

>5.
Skipping because stupid question
>>
>>24776555
>>24776398
>6. If you ARE here for flattery, do any of you actually think you're going to turn /soc/ into whiteknightsville by being offended?
>offended
oh anon, it's already whiteknightsville
>>
File: 1483353908177.png (218KB, 600x568px) Image search: [Google]
1483353908177.png
218KB, 600x568px
i'll bite. i might not be a good example since i've only been coming on /soc/ for about a year and a half.

1. idk, a lot of the people i run into on here are virgins, NEETs, beta males, 25+ with no life goals or are still in undergrad. i'm not being a cunt. i'm serious. i've maybe met a handful of guys who are not any of these things. i think it's just the nature of 4chan that attracts these types of people. i know not everyone is like this but they are the type who tend to backlash at girls.

2. wasn't here, can't answer.

3. no. i actually frequent other boards and don't use reddit. i use tumblr sparingly.

4. enjoy 4chan more than what? tumblr/reddit? i think it has different purposes. i don't think tumblr has actual discussion and is a hivemind in certain groups. i don't use reddit, so i can't answer. i am not surprised when people say mean things to me, but of course it hurts me. i know i am not "perfect," but i try to portray myself on the internet in a very particular way as to avoid criticism (unless i am comfortable).

5. i don't know what this really means. sounds like degenerate slut-type girls.

6. no.
>>
>>24776555
>>24776560
>question was why do you respond to anything and everything with stale memes and a thin veneer of affected carelessness
>responds with exactly that and a heaping helping of denial - "/an/ is a true 4chan board, the ones with traffic are the side boards"
but
why
though

>>24776576
Thank for actual response and good taste in anime.
>>
>>24776593
Jesus Christ you got what I said completely backwards

/an/ is a side board. That's the entire point. That's why it's more enjoyable than 4chans more populated boards. It attracts less edgelords due to a lesser population to get attention from and leaves more people that are just interested in the topics of that board. if that board was full of those edgelords then I wouldn't continue to spend time posting there. Simple as that. Believe it or not, the type of people you are complaining about being stereotyped are generally not appreciated on boards outside of the really popular ones where they congregate like /b/, /pol/, and /r9k/, which are also the main boards on this site. /soc/ and /adv/ are sort of a melting pot, but they still not really liked over all, these days at least
>>
>>24776622
Believe it or not, I don't believe what you say just because you say "believe it or not". There are many animal boards on the internet, MANY, and most of them have a very very small overlap with the type of typical 4channer you seem to despise, so again:
Why?

You invest all of this scorn but you can't justify why you seem to be drawn back to exactly this website over and over despite being totally different than those scum and disagreeing vehemently with them.
>>
>>24776646
Oh boy, let me guess, your main board is /r9k/?
>>
>>24776398
Being a grill on /soc/ is a guaranteed way to get (You)'s. If you don't think their pic is pretty it feels like a direct attack on their (You) supply. But there is no battle again them, they are just bitter narcissists.
>>
>>24776555
Shut up you stupid slut
>>
>>24777218
N I C E
M E M E
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.