[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camwhores of /soc/, tell us about your experiences on pages like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2219.jpg (13KB, 447x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.jpg
13KB, 447x349px
Camwhores of /soc/, tell us about your experiences on pages like chaturbate. How much do you earn? Why do you do this? Are there any male camwhores here?
>>
Bump for curriousity
>>
camwhore here who is semi-interested in paywhoring. also curious.
>>
>>24771636
Pics?
>>
>>24771728
you can find me around this board. im not about to expose myself because people will throw a tantrum if they find out i want to get paid vs free camwhoring.
>>
Saving bump
>>
I have a CB. Was a single guy when I made it earlier this year. I only ended up camming a hand full of times, mayne 4 or 5, usually while bored. Haha. Made around $200-300. Close to $100 my first time for just jerking off on cam for about 2 hours (obviously not constant). Haven't done it since I met my gf, but she may join now.
>>
>>24773242
Do you have to show your face?
>>
File: 5ccLtCs.gif (2MB, 370x335px) Image search: [Google]
5ccLtCs.gif
2MB, 370x335px
>>24773242
$100 for Jerking off?
>>
Guy here. I'm sorta fit and hung. I used to be on Chaturbate off and on for a year. Ended up with 2k .. could have made more if I was consistent with it.
It's mostly guys watching me and the more I did it the stranger the requests became.
I might end up doing it again though just deal with the strange request differently now that I know what to expect lol
>>
>>24774714
Ca nicht you describe a few strange requests?
>>
They wanted me to mail them underwear with cum on them, used shirts from the gym, watch my constantly rubbing my balls and sniffing them, always try to arrange meet ups, offer to be my photographer, try to track my identity , want to watch me pee in jars
>>
>>24774731
Which requests did you fulfill? And did you charge enough money?
>>
>>24774739
I sent out a pair of boxers a couple times and a shirt.
No. I should have charged way more
Or found a system that was efficient. Problem is that I'm very lazy and don't have much free time so it felt like a huge inconvenience to ship shit out
>>
>>24774776
Did you show your face? And where can I compare prices? I was on cb and didn't know what's normal. Do I require tokens to take off my shirt already?
>>
>>24774789
I did show face, I charge like 400 to 600 to get naked and then after that I set goal to cum at 600. Didn't meet the goal a lot of time, sometimes hit it instantly it was sorta random
I can talk about this more later I gotta jet for now
>>
>>24774807
400-600 is $20-30, right? That's not bad.

I'm going to sleep now, but I'll be back if the thread survives. Thanks for your answers!
>>
Good morning bump
>>
>>24774807
Are you back?
>>
Female, I've done it on cb and mfc, but I struggled to make money. Avg $20 in 3 hours.... sometimes more $50-60. I'm not ugly or unfriendly, I didn't have a professional set up and am maybe not "fun enough" or something. Idk. It was like hard work and up to the draw to try and make money. I still go on sometimes when I want an esteem boost.
>>
>>24777084
Wow, that's below minimum wage...
>>
>>24777090
Ikr
>>
>>24777776
I would have expected more than a cashier earns.
>>
>>24777084
maybe ur ugly?
>>
File: IMG_20161214_133642947.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161214_133642947.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
>>24777847
Ya mb
>>
>>24778429
Damn I'd watch you.
>>
>>24778429
OP here, damn, you look better than me (I'm a dude though). I honestly don't know how I'm supposed to make more than you. Or do rich gay people pay more than rich straight people?
>>
>>24773242
Exactly the same. Same numbers same reason i quit. are you my doppelganger?
>>
>>24778429
Your tits are superb
>>
>>24778814
Not sure. I think i had a few problems.
A) i don't have a studio space. Just bed etc. B) I'm kinda not niche enough. Fat , girl next door, quirky blue hair, w/e. C) i didn't have a regular schedule. Just once every couple weeks...

Guys can just go on an jerk off so long as they fit a fetish- twink, nerdy boy next door, jock, hairy, bear, fat, etc. Gay dudes expect less show i think.
>>
>>24779325
Gay guy here. As long as a guy has a nice smile, drops some dirty comment here abd there is enough for me. I have a fetish for straight man, my dick goes into an overdrive when i hear a str8 guy talking about how he would fuck pussy.

I'm not a cammer but i suppose it's like any other bussines: you must work work work and self promote ad nauseum. And you'll have an audience.

Remember, different guys like different things, and talking to a camwhore gives much more personal depth to a fap. It feels kinda intimate. So to me a friendly guy who smiles, has fun, and maybe cracks a joke from time to time makes my dick diamond.
>>
>>24779441
I am straight, but wouldn't walking about pussy kind of miss the audience?

You mentioned smiles, face seems to be important.
>>
>>24779472
Do you have a skype or something?
>>
Alright I'm back.
I made a tumblr blog and shared a ton of selfies and shit and tried to get reblogged by the biggest, gayest tumblrs out there to get my user name out.
Also my chat sorta "Coached" me and helped me out with setting tip goals and how to handle certain requests and stuff - sorta played out as a win win, as they got to talk to me more ( which they seem to really value ) and the more they could encourage me and the other viewers to get tips going the more the shows went on and got better and the better their fap material got

they all seem to have wanted to be my friend and buy me shit too... it was like i had a bunch of sugar daddies lol
>>
>>24780206
post skype o;
>>
>>24780218
I don't skype at all, got rid of that pretty quick lol
>>
>>24780224
post tumblr.
>>
>>24780230
i deleted my old tumblr for personal reasons when i quit camming a couple years ago

however, i have started a new once since i am getting back into it again

http://ultranakednerdboy.tumblr.com/
>>
>>24779659
Post yours and I add you. Prefer kik though.
>>
>>24780925
Bump
>>
>>24779472
Yeah, pussy is my thing. I don't about other guys hahaha you have to listen to your audience

>>24780206
Maybe you could find someone to coach you
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.