[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

femanons: i just got my armpits, pubes and ass waxed. worried

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

femanons:

i just got my armpits, pubes and ass waxed. worried how my wife will react... would you find that attractive or not?
>>
anyone?
>>
>>24769675
Has she stated her preference in favor or distaste of hair? If she hasn't, it may have been a waste of time (unless you plan on spending your usual sexy time just rubbing your hairlesa skin). She could go either way tbf.
>>
Yeah, no, I prefer hairy men. But I have to acknowledge that blowjobs with a very hairy bush are not the best feel, they get in your mouth, all the saliva sticks... So maybe she will like it
>>
>>24771132
well she often rims me and gives me plenty of BJs. we are both pretty oral and she gets brazilian waxes. I've noticed she would often stop while going down on my to pluck hair out of her teeth and that's when I figured to shave. didn't like the rash so decided to go get waxed.

she also has an armpit fetish I think as she often likes to bury her face under my pits.
>>
>>24769675
Not gonna lie, my fiancée and I mainly go for scruffier guys but that look is hot. Bit of a pit fetish myself, totally envy your wife. Male half of a Bi couple here.
>>
>>24771165
Then she'll appreciate the gesture
>>
You have a wife and didn't ask her preference first?

get it together anon, you're making the rest of us married guys look bad
>>
>>24771208
it's kind of hard to ask if I should shave or not isn't it? just felt awkward.

well she's playing GTA 5 now while I watch and she just said she wants to lick my ass tonight. I guess I can report her reaction later if anyone is interested.
>>
>>24771198
thanks man. I'm not gay but any compliment on my looks is always nice. don't get that often.
>>
>>24771208
THIS
>>
>>24771249
She and I are a font of compliments ;) have fun tonight! Have a Kik?
>>
>>24771315
no I don't sorry:(

so you and her have threesome with other men and women ? does she like watching you ?
>>
>>24771403
We fool around with folks for sure, sometimes men, sometimes women, sometimes a whole mess of folks. :) and yeah, we enjoy watching each other with others.
>>
>>24772357
does she enjoy watching you with other men ? do you top.or bottom infront of her ?
>>
well if anyone is interested my wife was SHOCKED when she pulled down my underwear last night and saw how smooth I was. she spent like 10 minutes just speechless running her hands all over my smooth cock balls and ass. she was extra surprised about my ass.

my armpits didn't go to well. while touching my cock she does what she often does and starts licking my nipples and kind of working towards my armpits. when she saw I removed all hair there her reaction was a bit different. She seemed surprised but just said oh wow and then uncharacteristically ignored my armpits and went back to rest of my body. didn't mention it again.

so I guess half success? she really seemed to like rimming my smooth ass.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.