[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>19 >female >virgin >never been with or kissed a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Android_msg_1943120_fb5e12.jpg (66KB, 949x681px) Image search: [Google]
Android_msg_1943120_fb5e12.jpg
66KB, 949x681px
>19
>female
>virgin
>never been with or kissed a guy
>have social anxiety
>live in the ghetto
>dropped out of H.S
>got fire from my job (was a waitress)
>My dad left when I was 12..
>My mom drinks..alot
>I always look down at my feet when I walk
>Can't look anyone in the eyes
>I have really small hands and feet..ugh..
>always looking to escape this shit reality
>try everything to drown out the fuckin noise in my head
>whenever im walking and I notice someone walking towards me, I suddenly forget how to walk..its so fuckin weird like I idk...ughh I just over think everything...I overthink walking ffs im so fuckin done... :/

I just feel so fucking beat. So broken and battered. No matter how hard I try to be normal I always end up feeling so empty...so fake and useless...

http://steamcommunity.com/id/suchadummy/

I use steam because whenever I give out my skype it leads to sexual things..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/suchadummy/
>>
Show your face
>>
sure you don't just want free steam games, gurl?
>>
>>24765186
>try everything to drown out the fuckin noise in my head

do you really though? more alcohol and cocaine STAT.

which ghetto, chicago ghetto? new york ghetto?
>>
You tell everyone that you're a virgin and have never been with a guy, but complain when things lead to sex?
Lighten up, kiddo.
>>
>>24765186
have sex
use drugs
make friends
experience life
>>
Copypasta
>>
Post Kik?
>>
>>24765186
i don't know you, but i wish i did. I'm 22/f/WI you could stay on my couch or in my bed or something.. I just want to give you some unconditional love with as much space as you want.
>>
>>24765186
That kinda akmost explains me exactly but I'm a guy and never worked (kinda hard to get a job without a ged or grade 12) that and my feet arent small lol
>>
>>24765186
>Female

You are a trap dude, face it
>>
>>24765186
Are you looking for some prince here? I am 18, well nice mouth. :p
>>
Well boys, I talked to "her" on Steam for about 10 minutes before they asked me to buy them a $20 game and said they'd remove me if I didn't.

Pack it up and move along.
>>
>>24765250
Get your GED. It's not like high school was hard any way.
>>
tits or get the FUCK out
>>
>>24765186
>http://steamcommunity.com/id/suchadummy/

I asked to play Counter Strike together, and she told me I was too noob to play with her.

I may have cried.
>>
>>24765801
and she wonders why her life sucks.

OP, you get from life what you put out into it. shit attitude, shit experiences.
>>
>>24765878
Don't get me wrong, she doesn't owe me anything. But I don't think she has it as bad as she says.

>>24765388
Yeah, plus a GED is like the easiest thing in the world to get. High school doesn't mean shit anymore. I don't even put my education on my resume, but I work in an industry that doesn't care that I didn't go to college.
>>
>>24765186
I remember this thread from a few weeks back. Shes looking for some betas to buy her steam games. Don't say I didn't warn you.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.