[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is female on male rimming popular with the kids today? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 5

File: rim.gif (984KB, 398x297px) Image search: [Google]
rim.gif
984KB, 398x297px
Is female on male rimming popular with the kids today?

I'm 31 and my wife does it, but i've been wanting it since I was like 18 and of the 13 girls I fucked before her none of them did it.

Young ladies of /soc/ is this prevalent among you guys?
>>
My 19 year old GF rims me sometimes. It feels amazing
>>
Also everyone just share any f on m rimming stories you got.

If you got pics holy fuck post em.
>>
>>24764140
My wife wont do it. That makes me sad
>>
>>24764140
Pretty much any girl I've been with for more than a few lays has done it, and a few ONS as well. So IDK bro
>>
I'm 23.
I have rimmed 3 guys and been rimmed by one.
I would do it again.
I definitely prefer the way my ex did it, where he shaved his asshole for me.
>>
I've done it to my boyfriend. I'm not sure why it took me so long to come around, but it was enjoyable.
>>
okay, to the women who do it, do you have the guy wash his ass first?

Ive been rimmed once and i didnt even ask for it so i wasnt prepared, she went for it when she was givving me a bj and she didnt compalin at all
>>
>>24764335
Yea, I will wash their ass for them to make sure it is to my satisfaction.

I have fingered more asses than I've rimmed. Usually I mention I'd be interested in rimming, say we'll try fingering first in the shower, but then it's too much all at once maybe because there's a long buildup then
>>
>>24764335
Same for me got rimjobs from 3 diffrent persons (2 girls 1 guy) they all went down on me without warning and 2 of them at the frist night.

But I enjoy it too and go down on girls on one night stands. Probably nithing you should do but I fucking love it. Hope it wont backfire was lucky until now.
>>
I want to get rimmed and fingered so bad. Don't know how to bring it up with my gf though
>>
I can't even get a bj from my wife for over 8 yrs... and you guys are talking about getting your asshole licked like lollipops
>>
I would never rim anyone no matter how much I loved them unless it was a life/death thing.
>>
My teenage gf loves to rim me. The only pic I have though is one she took of my wet ass after she rimmed it.
I would say many girls are open to it if approached correctly
>>
>>24764564
cuck
>>
>>24764570
let's see that pic
>>
>>24764783
I'm not that happy with my butt but she likes it
>>
>>24764852
ayy that's a fine ass boi
>>
>>24764861
Awww thanks
>>
I would but my bf needs to wash his ass really well first.
>>
File: 0.jpg (53KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
53KB, 1000x563px
i would absolutely love to have a female rim me but sadly i doubt it will ever happen
>>
>>24764852
im not happy with your butt either :(
>>
>>24764852
>those nails
hohohoho
>>
>>24764971
??
>>
I used to have a FWB who was deliciously slutty. She introduced me to rimming and would go down on me without me having to even ask. Being rimmed is hands down the best thing I have ever felt.

But current gf is not into giving at all and will only occasionally enjoy receiving :(

OP you are a lucky man with that wife of yours. I hope you rim her back.
>>
Any girl i've asked to has done it for me. Better shave your hairy ass though. Plus i like eating ass myself.
>>
>>24764301
Exactly what I do for my girl. Shaved balls and ass. I love when she sticks her tongue in my ass as she strokes my cock.
>>
>>24764301
I love that you've given it without having to receive it. I'm the same way - happy going down on my girl's asshole even though she doesn't want to go near mine - I would love it if she did but I get my own satisfaction out of rimming her and will keep doing it regardless of whether she reciprocates. You sound like a keeper!
>>
>>24764301
wow you have done it to people that havent shaved. I would tell them to go fuck themselves if they didnt lol
>>
>>24766026
I never shaved my asshole for the FWB who rimmed me - she just did it regardless. I also don't ask my gf to shave and she has probably more than average hair down there (for a female). Hair is not a dealbreaker for a lot of people. Cleanliness is for me though.
>>
>>24766038
Its fucking gross as hell to me. Maybe alot of the people who did it too you just didn't want to tell you. There isn't enough money on this earth to get me near someone's hairy ass.
>>
>>24766047
Each to their own, that's fine.

Only one person has done it to me and she was submissive as fuck and didn't care at all that I have some hair there. If anything it probably added to the dirty feeling for her, since she didn't even seem that bothered about how recently I'd showered before moving her tongue down to my hole. It is worth saying that I don't have a particularly hairy asshole. With my current gf I offered to shave but she says licking anyone's asshole would be a turn off to her, so it wouldn't make a difference. When I rim her, or eat her pussy, it's a turn on for me that she's hairy. We're all different!
>>
rimmed a fwb- and he was the only dude who ever seemed interested in it.. I'm definitely a huge fan or oral play- but desu, didn't necessarily enjoy the rimming in the same way as i did giving bjs.. hnng
>>
>>24766066
yes to each their own, also check those dubs of yours
>>
>>24766070
And did he rim you back? I get where you're coming from on the BJs. Aside from having a tongue up my ass, which is just the most intensely pleasurable physical sensation, giving oral is probably the hottest thing about sex for me. If I'm attracted to someone I want their genitals in my face as sure as night follows day.

>>24766074
The dubs of truth!
>>
>>24766070
>>24766082
My god having it done to me makes me squirm. Love it. And I've surprised alot of people with just randomly doing it to them. Never had someone not like it. Apparantly must guys are to big a pussy to do it though.
>>
>>24766106
>My god having it done to me makes me squirm. Love it.
Squirm indeed, it's incredible isn't it.

>Apparantly must guys are to big a pussy to do it though.
They are missing out. The female butthole is so beautiful, unless someone was unhygenic or had a disease I couldn't imagine not wanting to tongue their anus if I was truly attracted to them. Plenty of guys out there will be willing to rim you - just got to find them somehow!
>>
>>24766082
nah, sadly at the time i'd never even managed to cum during sex yet- he never even gave me oral, always expected it, did not make me cum overall (any time at all during sexy times.. dumped his shit bucket of an ass. Good riddance too- i've never been rimmed, but likewise, i fucking love it when le bf goes down on me... guaranteed to cum at least 2-3 times (I've luckily gotten past the not cumming during sex impasse)
>>
>>24766122
That sucks but I'm glad you've found someone better now, and let's hope the rimming will follow!

There's always something really hot to me, from a dom/sub angle, about relationships in which one person gives oral and the other person just expects it and doesn't give it in return. With the FWB I mentioned, I could have told her I would never go down on her again and she'd have carried on giving me blowjobs and rimming me regardless (but I'd have been crazy not to want to eat her hot cunt, so never tried it). And with my current gf she is pretty selfish in bed and I spend much more time giving her oral than she ever spends on me, but this is strangely a turn on for both of us.
>>
>>24766142
Well funny enough, like I'm still kinda sheepish/shy when it comes to him going down on me- and it's only happened a few times up until now since we've only yet to hit our first year together... But I really enjoy oral (both giving and receiving) and told him so on New Years xD.. He's also a bit self conscious of mr. Penis, but I reassured him simply how much I love his dick.. One hurtle at a time- we'll see if he's down to rim, granted- I know he loves anal sex- and it turns both of us on.. Eh, time will tell :P...

My old fwb never discussed much with me- and I'm a switch of sorts, I love to be dominated yet get infuriated without the proper context- he had slapped me once on the face, never having mentioned or brought up what was or wasn't okay prior to it actually happening.. And then either sucked at oral and that's why he never went down on me- or just figured I'd be 100% submissive (which I'm not- to this day if I'm sucking off my bf- I want him to really want it and tell me exactly how :P)
>>
>>24766209
You sound amazing and I think you and your bf are going to have great sex as you get more comfortable with each other.

Like you I'm really big on oral sex, giving and receiving, and I'm a switch for sure. It sounds like your old FWB didn't have much consideration or much idea what he was doing, even if the potential was there and you were attracted to him.

With my old FWB, she was very much a sub, and very very eager to please me, which I just loved. I miss some aspects of this, like the rimming which she went in for with a lot of enthusiasm, but I can get off on different things with different people. My gf now is pretty dominant even when she's acting sub. Like sometimes she'll be bent over and I'm fucking her doggy style, but she is totally calling the shots, telling me how fast and hard I'm to fuck her, when to change positions, all that. And she's not much into giving blowjobs but I go down on her every chance I get and she knows it. The whole power dynamic thing is so so hot to me, whichever way it ends up.
>>
>>24766253
power dynamic is honestly great, that and just like- an overall hunger for each other xD... shit is just hot af.. we went for such a long time the other day xD like 40+min.. the next day my hips legit were sore lol...

Maybe your now gf should just accept she's very much a switch :P instead of playing what's she's not aha
>>
>>24766337
She's well aware of the sexual power she has over me and takes full advantage. She was laughing the other day about how a friend of hers was telling her she always needs to go to great lengths with hair removal if she wants her boyfriend to go down on her. This is funny to my gf because she hasn't shaved the whole time we've been together and it in no way puts me off giving her oral or rimming her. I love that I've brought out the dominant side of her, even if I do miss having a whimpering submissive girl on her knees for me.

Also... love having sex for a long time like that! I hope it was that satisfying feeling of soreness when you know you've had a good time. Hot af indeed
>>
You're all fucking disgusting shit-eaters and worst of all, you type exactly like redditors. Please kill yourselves.
>>
>>24766382
You're missing out
>>
>>24766382
Can't imagine what kind of person would tell people having sweet hot sex to kill themselves. ...Aside from being annoyingly desensitized to that phrase :(
>>
>>24766119
Rimmed most girls I've been with. They love getting rimmed.
>>
>>24766840
It's the best when they really enjoy it
>>
>>24764140
says "ladies" ends with "guys"
>>
What is the turn on for a girl licking the hole where it goes out? Curious

Same for guys who does it, why does it turn you on?
>>
>>24768073
Beautiful assholes are beautiful
It's taboo and extremely intimate
The reactions you get of someone squirming on your tongue are incredible
>>
>>24769057
This.

I just love bodypart that you cant see all the time. Soles are fucking hot too.
>>
>>24769693
>I just love bodypart that you cant see all the time
Exactly, you don't get more hidden away and private than the anus
>>
>>24769703
Yep I fucking love eating ass. Male or female. Though I would eat a nice booty at any given point!!
>>
>>24769730
Never eaten a male ass. I think I would if they were extremely twinkish and hairless. Weird how I like hair around female assholes but would find it gross if I ever rimmed a guy.
>>
>>24769742
Iam the other way around. Hairy manly guys are the best but girls need to be girly.
>>
>>24769749
Are you male yourself? Do you like receiving a rimjob or just giving?
>>
>>24769765
25 m I like reciebing too of course. What about you?
>>
>>24769782
Absolutely love receiving and was talking about it further up before we got to talking about giving.
>>
>>24769793
youre a guy too right?
>>
>>24769797
I am, and a mostly straight one
>>
File: unclean.jpg (70KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
unclean.jpg
70KB, 500x493px
I think i'd be into it, and I know my bf is kinda into ass play, but he has crohn's disease so it's pretty much out of the question.
He likes to rim me, and I let him, but it either tickles or feels like nothing, thb I don't understand how it's meant to feel good.
>>
>>24772006
>thb I don't understand how it's meant to feel good.
You don't have this intense feeling of like
WOW SOMEONE IS LITERALLY STICKING THEIR TONGUE IN MY ASSHOLE
?
>>
My gf is just 18 but she absolutely loves to lick guys assholes
>>
>>24766382
> you type exactly like redditors
Whatsoever do you mean, good Sir or Madam?
>>
My last gf wanted to try rimming me. We would have done it more if I was into it at all.
>>
>>24772400
Y'all missed out
>>
File: 1374960685461.gif (870KB, 438x236px) Image search: [Google]
1374960685461.gif
870KB, 438x236px
>>24772012
I mean it's pretty intimate, but it doesn't really feel pleasurable'. It's nice, but it's just like normal skin.
On the flip side however, I really like anal.
>>
>>24772874
Is your boyfriend's penis as big and beautiful as that gif tho?
>>
>>24764852
thats a nice fucking hole, have any more shots? u should get my skype/ kik ;)
>>
>>24773052
>>24764852
get at me on skype a.zel3

or kik fukmypussy666
>>
I slept with, arguably, one of the most attractive football players for my university within the first few weeks of school. While nothing really came of it, I still have the utmost satisfaction that I had this kid- this 6'2" absolute hunk of muscle- moaning like a bitch with his face down in a pillow, on his knees, with his ass up in the air. He'd never had it done to him before (and I'd never done it before), but it was too good of an opportunity to pass up (I'm super into femdom). I've figured out that most young guys won't openly ask for it, but if you continue to lick and suck lower and lower on their balls (and moreso, underneath their balls) and let your tongue do the convincing for them, it won't be long till they're shaving everything in the vicinity to give you easier access. I've done it to my current boyfriend a few times, and his cock starts twitching like crazy while he's going nuts for it!
>>
>>24764140
I love it,but can't find a guy who likes it as much as I do
>>
>>24773074
Hot as fuck story, well done
>>
>>24773572
Having my asshole licked is probably my biggest fetish right now. Wish there were more girls like you!
>>
>>24768073

never been rimmed, no interest in being rimmed

but enjoyed rimming gfs - turn on is related to the girl giving into pleasure despite mundane sensibilities ("but senpai it's ... unhhhhh")
>>
>>24773068
I have a few more, I kiked you
>>
>>24774765
>but senpai it's ... unhhhhh
Beautiful
>>
27 m, hooked up with 30 girls, 4 rimmed me. 2 long term relationships, 2 casual. Feels good man. I'm sort of spoiled now though and no rimming feels like no oral or something. :( The body truly does find an equilibrium of pleasure and when you experience something new you love it doesn't take long before it levels out into just another thing you need to get off instead of a luxury anal pleasure.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.