[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to hurt someone. Not physically and not socially.. doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (7KB, 206x244px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7KB, 206x244px
I want to hurt someone. Not physically and not socially.. doesn't damage their career, social life.. etc. But I want them to have to stop and think. With the outcome being painful.

How would you do this? Have you? How many of us are shit and want to hurt others?
>>
Every person is so different though, there isn't a standard way that will work on everyone.

Tell me about the person. What did they do? What are your intentions?
>>
>>24758347
An ex of course. Left unexpectedly after 6 years. Realized over the last year+ that I was treated badly and stupidly clueless.. And still am. When I explain my side and how I feel they never ever think they're wrong. But they are. And you just have to believe me here. And well, I want to have one last go at making them hurt or have any kind of realization as to how I was treated. I figure I may as well try because why the fuck not if I'm not ruining their life.
>>
>>24758382
Are they male or female?
Do you talk to them often?
>>
karma will sort it out. dont do anything
>>
>>24758401
Male. I do. Long dumb story but they moved into the same building as I. And we have always worked together. So I figured being friendly was the way to go.. not sure anymore. Or not not sure.. very positive it shouldn't be friendly now.
>>
>>24758410
I don't know the person, but I know what works for almost anyone is getting with another male.
If you have your ex on facebook still, make a status about how much better you are with this new person.
Doesn't have to be legitimate, just make it sound that way.

If you have a close male friend that will help you out, make sure your ex sees you two together.

There's something deep inside us that even when we've broken up with our partners, we still have this protective instinct where we feel we still need to protect our mate.

He seeing you with a better, bigger, stronger and/or more handsome male will really get to him and make it seem like you've moved on fast and that he never really mattered to you. This is something that will stay with him for a long while.
>>
>>24758410
But just know, what ever you do... you'll see each other often, and it will make things awkward/uncomfortable.
>>
>>24758409
Literally the like best answer thats not actually a solution. That's usually how I live. And will. I just want one go at being a hurtful bitch to see if anything clicks.
>>
>>24758419
I know I'll see him and I'm fine with weirdness. I've already been on my balcony and watched him get into girls cars.

Not a bad idea but he doesn't do fb. Im sure I could find ways for him to notice though.
Would trying to have sex with a friend be too intrusive? Just thought of it now..
>>
>>24758430
If there's any other way for him to see how better the new guy is, use that. If there's no alternative "accidentally" send your ex a text about how amazing he is or what ever, then let him know it was the wrong person. Seems too obvious so only do that as a last resort.

Having sex with a friend of his? I didn't even consider that. Yeah that would work out great, but you have to make sure that your ex finds out by himself. If you just tell him he'll know you only did it because you're wanting to get back at him. If he finds it out himself, he'll think you and his friend were conspiring against him. That will be very effective.

It's not intrusive at all. He doesn't own you or his friend. You do what you need to do. Always think of yourself first, no one else will.
>>
>>24758439
Thanks. That last line I only recently learned. Being selfless ends in being used usually. Have to try and defend against selfishness. Appreciate the reply :) I will take the ideas and try something.
>>
Lol, no wonder he left... Rose, it's time to move on.
>>
I often want to as well. Mostly people I hate. I just resort to punching walls.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.