[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other fellow losers drinking alone on new years? Lets

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: omegle.png (4KB, 236x57px) Image search: [Google]
omegle.png
4KB, 236x57px
Any other fellow losers drinking alone on new years?

Lets try to meet up

/soc/
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
File: loser.jpg (171KB, 600x330px) Image search: [Google]
loser.jpg
171KB, 600x330px
Anyone?

I guess I'm that much of a loser.
>>
>>24757096
omegles pretty dead atm dude, having some technical difficulties as far as i can tell
>>
>>24757127
I was using this earlier and getting no matches even when it was ignoring my topics.
>>
>>24757148
Yeah, 2000 Online
>>24757147
I think the technical difficulty is that people have lives and are doing stuff for New Years.
>>
>>24757152
>Yeah, 2000 Online
I noticed that too earlier.

I drunk and lonely and feel like bullshitting with people!
>>
>>24757152
nah it happens from time to time, only a few people can connect and even without common interests you cant connect to people
>>
>>24757160
>only a few people can connect and even without common interests you cant connect to people

This is bullshit!
>>
>>24757233
Quality programming is just too much to ask for
>>
>>24757246
>Quality programming is just too much to ask for

For real.

Omegle is fucking literally broken tonight.
>>
Literally fucking bullshit.
>>
my plan this nye was to get blasted and talk shit on omegle

ended up just getting blasted
>>
Yeah I'm feeling lonely as fuck and was gonna have a wank on omegle with some horny people, looked live even omegle has rejected me
>>
>>24757650
Ditto
>>
Where to go when Omegle is kill?
>>
Omegle is alive again
>>
and it died again... 3 minutes of working
>>
Omegle is cancer
>>
Omegle is littered with bots even with suggestions. Whats a good tag that keeps the bots away?
>>
File: 1370555416037.jpg (299KB, 500x634px) Image search: [Google]
1370555416037.jpg
299KB, 500x634px
I'm not currently on Omgle but i'm also feeling lonely and bored as hell tonight.

I've been away of 4chan for a couple months and i'm done with kik and snapchat threads. I've been around since the birth of soc and boy did it get worse.
Sometimes I just want to talk/meet new people without having it to be too sexual too soon.

Is there such a thread atm? or like ever?
>>
>>24760362
Forgot to add >that is 21+
Seriously 90% of these threads start with "18/m/US"
>>
>>24760362
Question: Was /soc/ ever filled with pics of assholes and rate threads? Genuinely curious
>>
>>24760500
There were a few but nothing like now. at the beginning there were actual conversations and full exposure was rare.

Also wtf with all the dicks shoved in our faces? Why can't they concentrate it in a single thread. WHY.
>>
>>24760533
4Chans quality in threads is basically going to shit in all threads. I blame Eggman
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.