[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

its 2017 i'm about to kill myself in my garage with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

File: DSCN7965.jpg (383KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN7965.jpg
383KB, 2048x1536px
its 2017

i'm about to kill myself in my garage with my car

my life was bad but you should not feel sorry for me, feel sorry for the kid i was i guess. if you want. i'm just entering this into the ether so there is something there. i can't leave a note.

goodbye all.
>>
We'll all see you in the great plane of golden grain, my friend.
>>
Godspeed sweet prince, see you in hell or the next life or limbo or stasis or judgement day or null or whatever you believe in
>>
i don't feel sorry for you. your materialistic and egocentric views are your own fault. but you don't need to dig deeper when already in a hole.

http://www.unshakable-faith.org/what-is-umbral-anyway/
>>
>>24755111
Anon just because your past is bad doesn't mean your future has to be. You have been successful enough to put a house over your roof and a nice car. Take charge of your life, change what you don't like.
>>
See ya. Impressively clean garage, btw.
>>
With that being a diesel it will take an will take an incredibly long time to kill you. Diesel exhaust doesn't not contain nearly as much carbon monoxide as gasoline.
>>
Don't do it man
>>
That method hasn't worked since the 90s. If you want carbon monoxide to kill you, do it with charcoal grills. This will only make you feel woozy. Trust me, I've been there.
>>
Don't do it man, it's not worth it. It's better to sell everything, including that car, and leave everything behind than to kill yourself
>>
>>24755111
No sympathy here either. Good riddance.
Taking shortcuts out, you never deserved to live in the first place. Fuck off and take other weak pieces of shit with you
>>
Somebody call the police
>>
>>24755111
Can I have your stuff?
>>
I'll see you on the other side OP. look forward to offing myself tonight as well
Cheers
>>
>>24755379
I wish I was this tough on the Internet, then everybody would think I'm cool and non-chalant about everything.
>>
>>24755111
Ok enjoy your death hope it works out better than your life did.
>>
>>24755111
Can I have your truck when you are dead?
I could really use one. I have to haul some firewood and you won't need it any more.
>>
>Single?
>Has a job?
>Has a car?
>Has a house?
>Thinking of killing himself, you can only be a rich spoiled little american brat

>The week will inherit the earty, fuck they were right we have a bunch of weak motherfuckers out there
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-31-13-23-35.png (474KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-31-13-23-35.png
474KB, 720x1280px
>>24755111
http://lanebailey.com/2011/05/13/photo-friday/
Hey this guys truck looks exactally like yours.
KYS FAGGOT
I mean seriously no one cares about You or your attention whoring
>>
>>24756090
I don't give a fuck about what you think
>>
I was gonna do the same thing but my car got impounded today
>>
>>24755379
Settle down fag
>>
>>24755111
Can I have your truck first?
>>
>>24755111
Open up a note on your phone real quick and just write that you're going to give your car to me after it kills you. If you want my email for my information I'd gladly take your ghost car I don't think you can drive it when you're dead anyways. Thanks.
>>
meh
>>
I got some Johnnie Walker Black, some beer, and some weed. Plus ive got high voltage transformers we could fuck around with. Hit me up.
>>
>>24755111
hey op, i saw a similar thread in /b/ a few hours ago. if this is 4 real than i just want you to know that i love you and respect you if you want to take your own life, but please rethink things
>>
File: IMG_0245.jpg (143KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
143KB, 750x1334px
I am of a mind with op. Whats the best way to kill myself? I can't do anything right. I have no job. I have a useless degree. I went through college a virgin and hating myself. The one girl I told I liked got sick of me in a week. Going up to someone and saying something terrifies me. I hate myself. I can't even hook up with someone on the goddamn internet pic fucking related. I'd like to stop wasting your oxygen
>>
>>24757397
you come off as clingy as fuck in that text, work on that
>>
>>24757402
How the fuck shit do I work on it then? I was frustrated that they said I could come over at a certain time, then they backed it up some, then just ignored me. All anyone ever says is be better and then you will be better. At this point its a permanent flaw that is never going away, which sucks because I don't like being alone all the time.

But that doesn't matter because I asked whats the best way to kill myself
>>
>>24757416
You want to kill yourself because you can't get girls? dude that's actually pathetic and you should NOT do it because you can get better at it.
Now, what you should have done after she pushed the time back even more is NOT even text her because she would text YOU if she really wants to hangout. There are 2 reasons she pushed it back. 1 - she doesn't want to hang and 2 - something actually came up, and other way if she doesn't text back you shouldn't complain to her about how you wasted a FUCKING GALLON of fuel because thats so off putting to females, and also don't send paragraph texts unless you know them well.
>>
>>24757421
*either way
>>
File: DD2.jpg (483KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
DD2.jpg
483KB, 1920x1080px
>>24757421
>I am of a mind with op. Whats the best way to kill myself? I can't do anything right. I have no job. I have a useless degree. Going up to someone and saying something terrifies me.

Nigger can you read? This is just the icing on the shit cake at this point

Also, why can't people just fucking say "sorry, something came up, I'll be busy forever?" Even the steaming pile of shit that is me has done this because it is basic communication etiquette
>>
>>24757421
Also why is it wrong to be upset when someone doesn't keep their word?

>twf all two people I've told I liked have called me clingy

I guess I'm beyond fixing at this point. You at least tried
>>
>>24757427
you realize all i'm doing is trying to help?
>>
>>24757437
it's not wrong to be upset at all but when you express it towards a girl who probably don't know well and that you like is a red flag to her.
>>
>>24757442
I'll be sure to remember that. I wish my dad would shut the fuck up about me meeting a girl someday. He has this fantasy that someone will ask me, a male, out on a date. This happened to him with my mom, but that was because he was one of what must have been because he was one of 12 white guys in Accra, so no fucking shit he's a hot commodity. I'm just a fucking nerd who is usually pretty good at video games, sports, and books, and nothing else.

I want to apply to college again as a freshman and get a bachelors of science in nursing because nurses are always in demand and I like being useful. Hopefully I can keep it together enough till then. Every time I try to find ways to an hero google says stop it here's the suicide prevention hotline, pls don't use our search engine to end your life. I should really get a vasectomy
>>
>>24757460
I forgot a wallpaper for everyone
>>
>>24757460
dude you should totally go back to school, and btw do you play league? since you said you're good at games
>>
>>24757498
I play League hmu invaiidgaming (d5 s6, got d4 preseason)
>>
File: 463768.jpg (681KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
463768.jpg
681KB, 1920x1080px
>>24757498
I don't. I guess I'm a dice fag. My regular attack heli gunner only plays bf1
>>
>>24756130
He never said he took the picture though.
>>
>>24757522
>invaiidgaming
gettin u added
>>
>>24757525
can't play vidya if ur dead so don't do it m8 :)
>>
File: 1363901632760.jpg (375KB, 1280x819px) Image search: [Google]
1363901632760.jpg
375KB, 1280x819px
>>24757551
my usb cable just broke so I can't fly, still considering it. today fucking sucks fat donkey dick
>>
File: 1364084626002.jpg (872KB, 2508x1622px) Image search: [Google]
1364084626002.jpg
872KB, 2508x1622px
>>24757551
Thanks for caring anon, you seem like a nice person

Hopefully someone got a wallpaper they like
>>
>>24755111
you know what would give your life some meaning? painting that fucking garage. how someone could just leave that unfinished is beyond me.
>>
areason.org

If you're going to kill yourself, please read this first. It's fairly lengthy, but if you're going to kill yourself anyways there's no harm in reading just one more thing.

This is the website that helped me out of my depression.
>>
>>24755379
i can tell youre a redditor by your cringey tough guy act
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.