[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. Frequent /soc/ user here Recently found out someone is catfishing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1480659121998.jpg (40KB, 442x650px) Image search: [Google]
1480659121998.jpg
40KB, 442x650px
Hi. Frequent /soc/ user here
Recently found out someone is catfishing as me and actually talking to other people pretending to be me but with a fake name and using my pictures and stuff.
Soooooo if you've ever talked to someone with the username hyrdochu on kik, skype, or instagram you got catfished. I'm sorry ;__;
>>
That sucks.. hope they stopped
>>
>>24753382
aw, micky, that sucks :(
>>
I'm not a catfish. OP is just butthurt.
>>
>>24754833
Sounds like both of you have issues. Stop being a monstrous vagina. You're obviously a cunt to some degree 'cause it warranted this faggot to come here and post.

>>24753382
Stop being a butt-hurt bitch. What do you expect? She probably has 13 other guys she's talking to anyway, she is just a picky cunt and is for some reason still making herself believe that she just "can't find the one" when in reality she could slap on a nice pair of jeans, go to a bar, and get laid just as easily as any of us could.

tl;dr - both of you go fuck yourselves, you're both retards.
>>
File: ok-hand-sign.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
ok-hand-sign.png
33KB, 256x256px
>>24754855
>You're obviously a cunt to some degree 'cause it warranted this faggot to come here and post.
manchildren get blocked and do this butthurt repost shit all the time. they are failed males who feel the need to exact revenge because their fee fees got damaged.
>>
>>24753382

So... are you the catfisher or the chump? If you want to get 4chan verified you timestamp yourself and get a new username.
>>
>>24755582
Chances are that he's just mad. Chances are that she's a cunt in SOME way also. I cannot believe that she's just being wrongfully accused; she HAD to exhibit some sort of bitch-like behavior. He on the other hand has no sack and couldn't just ignore it. IMO they're both in the wrong - she needs to stop being a slutty cunt-rag and he needs to grow a pair.

>>24755510
Ehh, I'd mostly agree - I'm only saying that I'm willing to bet that if we took a look at their log and socially analyzed it; she probably said something or acted someway to make herself seem like a complete cunt.

It's retarded and I'm done now.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.