[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In search of sugar daddy, email at [email protected]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ugh4chanfags.jpg (65KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
ugh4chanfags.jpg
65KB, 540x540px
In search of sugar daddy, email at [email protected] or kik: milkdaddyscock <3 will skype or send live pic on kik to prove i'm real.
>>
>>24753333

Cute 18 Female Looking for a serious long term sugar daddy

Skype is candyguap

I will send time stamp pics to prove im real when u add me
>>
>>24753333
>>24753432
location please. You are only getting money once I've met you and we have had a discussion about the arrangement and we get along great
>>
>>24753432
Make your own thread.
>>
>>24753486
why, because you're ugly?
>>
>>24753531
No, because I don't want this turning into a huge sugar daddy thread because there's enough of those. i'm an "online" sugar baby with videos and skype sessions, it's not the same as people wanting to meet up irl. it's the same girl posting over and over again the same thing looking for a SD and it's annoying af while i'm over here trying to make money. obviously not working for her since she posts 5x a day seemingly
>>
Time stamp picture
>>
>>24753545
you are not a sugar baby
for fuck sake learn the difference
you are a online CAMWHORE NOT A SUGARBABY
>>
>>24753555
Even on sugar daddy dating websites they specify whether it's a real life connection or online connection lol. Many guys, even on the /soc/ SD threads will mention they want something online only. As someone who has been doing this for a long time, I think I would know. Lol
>>
>>24753574
they can use all the terms they want on SA and here, doesn't make it so.

Look at all the traps and faggots with cocks calling themselves females. Just because you try to use the term and use it incorrectly doesn't make it so. You are not a sugar baby no matter how often you tell yourself you are.
>>
>>24753590
This. If you were willing to accept the act and lifestyle, at least take the name camwhore too.
>>
>>24753590
>>24753595
I'm a stripper and a sex worker. Fuck yeah I'm a cam whore and proud. While y'all sitting behind your computer screens twiddling your thumbs I made $350 doing virtually nothing. Buhbye now
>>
>>24753605
What's you bf think?
>>
SKYPE USER: [email protected] (KITTY BABY)
>>
>>24753608
He thinks it's hot and we make videos together.
>>
>>24753605
Maybe if you save up you can afford parents who aren't ashamed of your life choices
>>
>>24753624
she was probably touched by her parents, hence the descent to whoredom
>>
>>24753624
>>24753636
I left my parents house three months ago because they didn't agree with my life choices and I've never been happier in my life than I am right now. Why so bitter y'all
>>
>>24753639
because youre a camwhore, nobody cares about them here because we all know where we can find them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.